PDA

View Full Version : Template Help - Earth Dwarf Were Badger

Fouredged Sword
2013-08-08, 08:47 AM
Ok, so I am working on a side character I may end up playing in a game, and I was looking for some template help.

Can someone with more experience than me walk me through the lycanthrope template, specifically a werebadger? I think it would be cool on an earth dwarf frontliner.

I am also open to a quazilycantrope druid 1 (shapeshifter ACF) to imitate the same effect if the LA is too much for the benefits. Thoughts?

Yogibear41
2013-08-08, 08:57 AM
I have heard that advancing a dire badger 1 hit die and then using that as the bases for the template is alot better than just using a standard dire badger.

Quasilycanthrope, with druid acf sounds pretty cool especially if la buyoff is allowed more or less get dr/10 for free.

Fouredged Sword
2013-08-08, 09:04 AM
I was looking at the standard badger rather than it's dire version...

Though looking at it, it may not be the worst idea. What does advancing it one HD do that makes it better than another class level? This is going into warshaper, and the intent is an angry shapeshifter that feels like a werebadger.

Pesimismrocks
2013-08-08, 09:33 AM
For dire badger it increases it size an thus forth there are huge bonuses to stats.