PDA

View Full Version : Character Assistance Required

Blackhawk748
2013-08-08, 10:24 AM
Heres the build:

Mulan Human Sorcerer 1 feats: Precocious Apprentics (dessicate), Southern Magician, Heat Endurance, Scholar (gives me all knowledge skill as class skills.)

Flaws: Shaky Hands (fluffed as missing an eye), Non Combantant (fluffed as missing half of his left hand)

Socerer3 Feat: Arcane Disciple (sand)

After the above its WitW for 10, and then Archmage when i qualify, but that leaves me with 2 empty levels i need to fill and no feats (actually without bonus feats i cant actually qualify for Archmage until lvl 16 and that kinda suck as i cant finish it then) so i cant take Leadership to get the Archivist cohort i want. So basically i need some help picking PrCs, or a way to get into Archmage at lvl 15 while still being able to snag Leadership.
Note:Im not locked onto Archmage i just know its a good PrC.

I will be playing him in a Kingdoms Campaign (ill be running a dessert kingdom with this guy) so ill be taking some rather odd spells as i need AoE over raw power or other shenanigans.

His concept is pretty simple, he is an ancient king that has recently awakened to find that his kingdom has crumbled as he slept and he is setting out to raise it from the dust. He is LE and whatever he says is the Law, he will probably be using a lot of sand spells. Also his subjects are goblins, some humans, and a bunch of undead.