PDA

View Full Version : Follow to LA Adjustment post thingy..

dzk87
2013-08-08, 05:06 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189980

So here is that... specifically, I was thinking of going Air Genasi as a Wizard: My DM is allowing LA buyoff, AND 2 flaws: feats are not a MAJOR issue here; I feel like I would get more benefit out of the dex and int bonuses. However, I can't actually verify that the modifiers listed are correct, Air Genasi exist is RoF(Races of Faerun), but aren't listed as Playable really...

So, my main question: where/how can I prove that any of it correct?

CyberThread
2013-08-08, 05:18 PM
Am unsure what you want to prove, stats are listed, flaws and LA buyout approved.

It sounds like you are being a little greedy and should change your race if that big a deal.

erikun
2013-08-08, 05:20 PM
I thought they were listed as playable in that book - certainly, something named "Races of Faerun" would have playable races listed. Also, any race with a listed LA (as long as it is not LA --) is a playable race.

dzk87
2013-08-08, 05:24 PM
Am I being greedy? Possibly. Probably. Okay, yes, I am. That aside.....
Races of Faerun doesn't actually list how you would use them as a PC, it has that for other races, but not for the one in question. I find conflicting answers as I search the internet...

CyberThread
2013-08-08, 06:27 PM
forgotten realms campaign setting page 19, you should not be getting your information online ;) you should own the material.

dzk87
2013-08-08, 06:59 PM
I can see that now...
Yeah, I do own most of my material, but looking through all of it is difficult when I can't remember, so I simply google the location :D.
Thanks.