PDA

View Full Version : digimon weapons? brainstorming

CyberThread
2013-08-09, 01:53 AM
So am bored and want to do some brainstorming. We get questions of pokemon and all that but I think I have never seen a digimon themed bit on Gitp.

What do you think of taking the sort of interesting but badly done legacy weapon system , fully ignoring it, use the intelligence weapons feat that wizards and artificers can get access to. An instead of weapon upgrades or prizes that players would normally get, but instead get weapon XP that you can upgrade, and digivolve your weapon , with different states consuming this XP, granting you different levels of access to tome of battle abilities.

herrhauptmann
2013-08-09, 01:05 PM
So really you're doing more of a Bleach thing instead of Digimon?
Where everyone goes from a normal katana to a shikai that reflects their personality, and then to a bankai?

AuraTwilight
2013-08-09, 02:26 PM
I don't understand what's Digimon-y about this concept at all.

Larkas
2013-08-09, 02:35 PM
So really you're doing more of a Bleach thing instead of Digimon?
Where everyone goes from a normal katana to a shikai that reflects their personality, and then to a bankai?

Eh, that's very Rayearth-y too.

Xervous
2013-08-09, 06:25 PM
From what I remember, Digimon was more to the tune of creatures existing in low power states so that they could unleash that stored power over short periods of time to temporarily enhance themselves.