PDA

View Full Version : Question about Divine Crusader

ISpencerI
2013-08-09, 03:53 AM
Hello, have a few questions involving the prestige class "Divine Crusader". I have been reading it over thinking of using it within my campaign. Under class features there is one called "Perfect Self", this feature allows you to transform into a creature of the planes also putting you in the outsider category. So in sense could I if I attained this become an Celestial creature such as an angel or archon. Thank you for reading. Reply soon as possible please.

SolioFebalas
2013-08-09, 04:04 AM
You can't (at least you will not get any benefits), as i know Perfect Self makes you Native Outsider belonging to material plane, nor celestial nor fiendish.

nedz
2013-08-09, 05:57 AM
Yes, it just gives you the Native Outsider type.
There's not much to see here although it can interact with a few spells such as Alter Self. It's mainly fluff for the DR 10/magic

Crake
2013-08-09, 07:27 AM
your character doesn't change visually or anything. The only change that occurs is your type changes from Humanoid (Human) to Outsider (Augmented Humanoid (Human), Native) and you gain DR10/magic. That is the only thing that happens.

Yuki Akuma
2013-08-09, 09:11 AM
It would totally let you use Alter Self to turn into an angel or something, though. Although you're limited by a maximum of 5 HD, so not a particularly impressive angel.