2013-08-10, 12:06 AM
UMBRACARNUM: SHADOWS OF THE SOUL
"In time, all things fall into shadow. Your soul is no different."

RACES
[WiP]

FEATS

Table 2-1: Feats
Incarnum Feats|Prerequisites|Benefit
Incarnum Shadowcasting|Con 24, ability to use 1st-level mysteries|You can use incarnum mysteries
Soul steeped in Shadow|Con 13, Must have been exposed to Shadow, Knowledge (the planes) 4|Exchange essentia to gain mystery-usage
Soul steeped in Shadow, Improved|Con 14, Soul steeped in Shadow, Knowledge (the planes) 8|Exchange essentia to imprwove mystery usage
Soul steeped in Shadow, True|Con 15, Improved Soul steeped in Shadow, Knowledge (the planes) 12|Exchange essentia to improve mystery usage

IMPROVED SOUL STEEPED IN SHADOW [INCARNUM]
Prerequisite: Con 15, Must have been exposed to shadow, Knowledge (the planes) 8
Benefit: Once per day you may invest essentia into this feat. Upon gaining this feat you select a 2nd and 3rd level mystery. When you have essentia invested in this feat you may use these each a number of times per day equal to essentia invested. This invested essentia remains invested for 24 hours, or until you have used all of your uses for your mysteries. You cannot invest essentia in this feat if you do not have essentia invested in soul steeped in shadow, nor can you invest more essentia in this feat than you have invested in soul steeped in shadow.
You gain 1 point of essentia.

INCARNUM SHADOWCASTING [INCARNUM]
You cain the ability to invest incarnum into your mysteries
Prerequisites: Con 13, ability to cast 1st-level mysteries
Benefit: You can learn and cast mysteries with the incarnum descriptor.

SOUL STEEPED IN SHADOW [INCARNUM]
Darkness has touched your very soul, forever binding it to the plane of shadow. Through this connection, you can wield it's magic as your own.
Prerequisite: Con 13, Must have been exposed to shadow, Knowledge (the planes) 4
Benefit: Once per day you may invest essentia into this feat. Upon gaining this feat you select a single fundamental and 1st-level mystery. When you have essentia invested in this feat you may use these each a number of times per day equal to essentia invested. This invested essentia remains invested for 24 hours, or until you have used all of your uses for your mysteries. The Difficulty Class for saving throws against any mystery cast using this feat is equal to 10 + the mystery level + your Constitution modifier (or Wisdom in the case of an Incarnate). Your caster level for mysteries cast through this feat is equal to your meldshaper level.

TRUE SOUL STEEPED IN SHADOW [INCARNUM]
Prerequisite: Con 15, Must have been exposed to shadow, Knowledge (the planes) 12
Benefit: Once per day you may invest essentia into this feat. Upon gaining this feat you select a 4th and 5th level mystery. When you have essentia invested in this feat you may use these each a number of times per day equal to essentia invested. This invested essentia remains invested for 24 hours, or until you have used all of your uses for your mysteries. You cannot invest essentia in this feat if you do not have essentia invested in improved soul steeped in shadow and you cannot invest more essentia in this feat than you have invested in improved soul steeped in shadow.

SOULMELDS AND MYSTERIES
[WiP]

PRESTIGE CLASSES
[WiP]

MONSTERS
[WiP]
The goals: I want to create content that combines Shadow Magic (ToM), and Incarnum. I have a broad idea, and will post things as they come to me. If people have any ideas, be them specific or general, then I more than welcome posts. Some things here may seem familiar, because i've drawn them from Incarnum Diversity (a previous homebrew of mine).

Xuldarinar
2013-08-10, 12:39 AM
[Reserve Post, Incase OP gets full.]