PDA

View Full Version : Squadron Uk Discussion: Campaign and character ideas

Hopeless
2013-08-10, 04:49 PM
Got reminded of this on the Mongoose Publishing's own forum and thought it worth setting up a thread here.

Ordered a copy of this and am looking forward to seeing what I can do about this.

Currently thinking about a setting where a new generation of heroes are appearing on the stage, to deal with the background I was thinking of establishing a European Super villain group called the Legion of Infamy inspired by an older and largely retired group called the League of Infamy which still has a few members still hanging around but not interested in continuing their former career... well except for the one whose behind the new Legion.

The Legion are a group of novice and experienced villains recruited to serve as the next generation but have been stymied in the past by resident European superheroes most specifically a Parisian vigilante who was supposedly killed a couple of years ago by the equivalent of SHIELD (Still thinking on their name!) in the setting when she persuaded the League's most powerful member to retire something their superiors' didn't want happening.

One of the subplots is that someone or some organisation has been targeting new heroes especially fledgling hero teams eliminating any potential competition and to make matters worse the corporate and television world has decided to step in to help resolve the situation by creating their own answer to the problem...

That's as far as I've got, I'll wait until I receive my copy so I can at least create a few characters and work out their part of the story and in the meantime if you're interested post your own ideas and thoughts especially on the game system!

Have fun and thanks in advance!