PDA

View Full Version : help build daggers for this build.

morkendi
2013-08-11, 09:24 PM
This is strait psy war human. I wanted to be a knife fighter, and plan on psionic powers for buff and self heals. Stuff like the share pain and such. I will deffenatly use expansion. Wanted something different, but wasn't really optimized.

Straight 20 levels psy war as human gives a total of 17 feats. This is list, but not in order.

Combat expertise
Combat reflexes
Deadly defense
Deft opportunist
Dodge
Double hit
Duel strike
Karmic strike
TWF
Imp TWF
Weapon finesse
Weapon focus dagger
Weapon specialization dagger
Robilars gambit
Hold the line
Stand still
Still one open feat, may do expand knowledge for something to make action economy better.

The object is to max dex and get AoO. Use my actions to manifest and deal most my damage on the AoOs I get.

Kuulvheysoon
2013-08-11, 09:29 PM
Why aren't you using short swords? They're superior in pretty much every way, here.

Also, you don't qualify for Weapon Specialization. You'd need 4 levels in fighter, or something that allows you to count as fighter levels (see Warblade).

morkendi
2013-08-11, 09:35 PM
Psy war says you get the bonus feats from fighter bonus list or psionic feats, wouldn't that allow weapon specialization as it is a fighter bonus feat? I'll probably use kukri.

Kuulvheysoon
2013-08-11, 10:11 PM
Just because it's a Fighter bonus feat doesn't mean that your PsyWar levels count as Fighter levels.