PDA

View Full Version : TPAY/TPBY Stabbity Death LXXI: Whetstone your appetite!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Westhart
2017-11-10, 11:10 AM
Ninjaman dies a stabbity death for... being the poster above me. not having time to read!

Strigon
2017-11-15, 08:48 AM
NothingAbnormal dies a stabbity death for being so utterly normal and expendable.

5a Violista
2017-11-15, 07:17 PM
As a dwarf, Strigon dies a stabbity death from a tree root while locked in lethal battle against a conifer.

~Corvus~
2017-11-15, 07:38 PM
It began as a normal concert practice. The string sections had played wonderfully. But the flutists were having particular trouble...holding onto their instruments. The conductor, after an hour of this unusual activity, called for a break. And when the flutists put their instuments down, they all suddenly--out of their own accord, as if drawn by some abnormal force-- flew to 5a violista in the Violists area.

Pierced by nearly fifteen flutes, body wracked with pain and surrounded by musicians that know nothing of medical training (as they have instead devoted their lives to musical excellence), Violista dies a stabbity death.

VelociRapture12
2017-11-27, 04:49 PM
~Corvus~ Dies a stabby death to the kidney due to my lower that average post count.

Westhart
2017-11-27, 05:34 PM
VelociRapture12 dies a stabbity death for daring to stab one of my players! :smallwink:

Ninjaman
2017-11-28, 02:35 AM
NothingAbnormal dies an abnormally stabby death due to me being disappointed she hasn't having killed her players already.

~Corvus~
2017-11-28, 03:47 AM
It was a quiet afternoon. Ninjaman wrote on his magical tablet during a lull in the day's tasks. Nothing alerted him to the quiet padding of the Grammar Police coming to arrest his poor judgement. But somehow, he had a gut feeling for a need to escape. Perhaps it was a honed lifetime of being a shadow among dignitaries or quite simply mundane abilities to hide and evade those simple-minded Grammarians. But something went wrong

He made a few fatal assumptions that certainly weren't true: PCs had died already, slain by the behemoth task of paced writing in NothingAbnormal's game. As he waited against a wall outside his current job, waiting until the Grammar Police were going to pass, he failed to see the Samurai sentinels waiting to gut rogues just like this Ninja whose attention was uncharacteristically divided.

Amidst triumphant Kiai, Ninjaman dies a stabbity death.

Kneenibble
2017-12-01, 02:09 PM
In the Men's Common Room, close to curfew for the College Residence, a volume of Livy and an oil stove absorb the attention of ~Corvus~. The overstuffed armchair does not face the door.

~Corvus~ was gracious earlier when others might not have been. Others might have struck Kneenibble, who took his hand and kissed his cheek in the empty locker room after physical education: or, worse, brought the incident to administration. ~Corvus~ let him down gently and with a kind gesture towards friendship. Embarrassed but grateful, Kneenibble gathered his things and went to class.

But Kneenibble could not trust that the moment would stay secret. Nobody could know: he would be lucky if the repercussions stopped at dismissal from the College. He would have to travel west and hope the shame never echoed into the lawless places beyond Rupert's Land.

~Corvus~ dies a stabbity death, his Livy lying limply blood-stained in his lap. He never saw it coming.

caw
2017-12-01, 03:47 PM
kneenibble should die a stabbity death because he didn't head west.

B-Man
2017-12-01, 04:00 PM
caw should die a stabbity death for it has been far too long!

LeMooseImperium
2018-01-10, 06:23 PM
B-man dies a death of stab-flavored stab because I wanted to reply to this thread.

Kneenibble
2018-01-30, 12:20 PM
"He wanted to reply to the thread!" croaks Kneenibble, whose soggy half-smoked cigar has smeared lipstick into his stubble. "Then what happens next is clear as Old Tom gin." Chillblained hands in fingerless gloves produce a rusted mooring stake, giving LeMooseImperium the *stabbity death* that he came seeking.

Lex-Kat
2018-02-02, 04:42 PM
Hmm. I haven't stabbity death'd anyone lately. And Kneenibble seems like the perfect one to restart with.

*Stabs Kneenibble with a spoon, to make it hurt more*

Goaty14
2018-02-20, 10:00 AM
Les-Kat dies a stabbity death for improper stabbityness!

bc56
2018-02-21, 10:33 PM
Goaty dies a stabbity death because I feel like eating goat steak right now.

LeMooseImperium
2018-03-01, 11:57 PM
bc56 dies a **stabbity death** because Chaotic Evil.

~Corvus~
2018-03-13, 09:35 AM
Some say that Moose are simple beings. That is like saying a Demon is a simple being: In some ways, it's true. But in most respects, moose harbor a terrible resentment for humanoids. They chew their grasses, waiting for a chance to wreck machines and cause terror and confusion at their own whims. And some moose gather together to deal judgement at an interplanar level. And some deal in French surnames, because they enjoy their resentment. Such sweet resentment.

And it is when LeMooseImperium was celebrating the death of its latest victim that it found a massive flock of ravens awaiting its arrival. And when the flock descended, LeMooseImperium died a stabbity death.

CosmicHobbit
2018-03-27, 04:39 PM
~Corvus~ dies a *stabbity death* because I felt like it! That's right, I'm Belkar Bitterleaf's long lost cousin! I ventured into the cosmos looking for a xenomorph to stab, but found none. My knife-finger was getting itchy, so I stabbed the first thing I saw upon coming back to Earth. And that thing was ~Corvus~.

bc56
2018-03-27, 05:24 PM
CosmicHobbit dies a stabbity death as a result of my long-standing hatred for Belkar. Of course, I can't take it out on the halfling himself, he'd kick my butt, so I, being the first level paladin I am, take a pike and ram it through the next best thing, Belkar's cousin.

Kneenibble
2018-03-28, 09:50 AM
So for the Goetic ritual I'm planning for the Easter weekend, I need the blood of a virgin. I've never understood that. Wouldn't a fire-breathing slut's blood be more interesting to these creatures? Nevertheless, the grimoire is clear, and a first-level paladin practicing subtextually homoerotic violence is almost certainly that; and so poor bc56 (though I enjoy his style) suffers a *stabbity death* and afterwards an old Carlo Rossi wine jug held under the gushing wound.

Korith
2018-04-09, 02:57 PM
Alas, poor Kneenibble, your ritual lacked enough...shall we say...feeling, to properly summon my underworld overlord. Instead, I appear under orders to dispatch a hasty stabbity death upon whomever attempted to summon my master.

@v Aha! Your stab is familiar! It's been quite some time. (Don't know about you, but I've been AFK for about 10 years).

Amiria
2018-04-16, 04:37 AM
Korith dieth a stabbity death because I apprently lost my 'Transmuter in the Playground' trophy in cyberspace.

Extrail
2018-04-16, 08:06 AM
Amiria dies a stabbing death because she is slightly crazy

bc56
2018-04-16, 11:52 AM
Extrail dies a stabbity death because I heard them moving around behind the arras, and thought they were my stepfather and uncle, Claudius.

Cristo Meyers
2018-04-18, 02:06 PM
bc56 dies a stabbity death to see if I still have what it takes

Amiria
2018-04-18, 03:49 PM
Cristo Meyers dieth a stabbity death to tickle his creativity.

CosmicHobbit
2018-04-18, 04:39 PM
Amiria dies a stabbity death because she murdered someone. Wait, doesn't that mean I should die a stabbity death?

bc56
2018-04-18, 05:00 PM
CosmicHobbit dies a stabbity death for suggesting that he deserves to die a stabbity death in front of an impressionable young paladin.

Extrail
2018-04-18, 07:43 PM
*bc56 dies for killing someone wracked by guilt.*

Kneenibble
2018-04-20, 12:29 PM
I invited you over for a Manhattan under false pretenses, Extrail. No, for once it's nothing creepy -- I need a pineal gland for a ritual. And so, my poor fellow, please forgive this *stabbity death* to which I must subject you with this Victorian silver swizzle stick. Know that your sacrifice is for a greater purpose.

(Later, with all sorts of candles and smelly stuff splattered across an altar of black basalt) smuchmuch, I summon thee!

Cristo Meyers
2018-04-20, 08:32 PM
Kneenibble dies a *stabbity death*, but not one akin to a set of strangers passing by in an alleyway, no. Rather one like two compatriots passing by once again, only for a moment.

bc56
2018-04-20, 09:47 PM
Cristo Meyers dies a stabbity death for being the sort of person who stabs compatriots.

Extrail
2018-04-23, 12:09 PM
bc56 dies a stabbity death due to being at the right place at the right time.

CosmicHobbit
2018-04-23, 06:23 PM
Extrail dies a *stabbity death* for being an opportunistic hunter

LordArgon
2018-04-23, 09:07 PM
CosmicHobbit dies a *stabbity death* during second breakfast.

bc56
2018-04-24, 11:12 AM
LordArgon dies a *stabbity death* for stabbing an innocent Hobbit.

Extrail
2018-04-25, 10:35 AM
bc56 dies a *stabbity death* for killing a murderer.

Amiria
2018-05-02, 05:51 PM
Extrail dieth a stabbity death because my pink plush bunny told me he's evil !

CosmicHobbit
2018-05-03, 06:33 AM
Amiria dies a *stabbity death* for listening to a pink stuffed bunny. Should've listened to the original, the teddy bear.