PDA

View Full Version : Tarquin's Adventuring group.

Alan_Pehnereas
2013-08-13, 02:21 AM
I didn't see a thread for this, but I want your opinions - now that Tarquin's adventuring group is back together (I'm making the assumption based on the one member I'm seeing, technically), what do you think will happen?

Paseo H
2013-08-13, 02:44 AM
To start with, here are my theories on how some of them are sickeningly evil and not merely evil.

Ioun Stone Lady (ISL): My suspicion is that she's a former apprentice of Haerta Bloodsoak, and thus could probably know, or someday know, Familicide. She might even be able to deduce that that was what happened to the Draketooths. Equivalent of V.

Catwoman: If Tarquin = Elan, perhaps being the equivalent of Haley, she's madly in love with Tarquin. And when I mean madly, I mean to the point of being capable of things as bad as the rest, even Malack's proposed plan, simply out of fatal attraction. At the very least, we know she surrendered a flying carpet she stole all by herself to him. Yeah, weak argument, but this is just the conjecture stage based on extremely limited information.

Miron (the bandana dude): Having been the one holding the smoking wand in the flashback of Tarquin torturing one of his wives-to-be, I'd say he's equivalent to Belkar and is probably extremely sadistic. Perhaps even to the point of making Belkar look as harmless as a flumph.

Warrior guy: My suspicion is that he's the Token Good Party Member. Perhaps he's either 1. Fighter level stupid, 2. scared of the rest, or 3. both.)

Mike Havran
2013-08-13, 03:42 AM
There are threads devoted to TAG that crop up from time to time but they fade because there is little information about them. One of the largest analysis was made by Onyavar here. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273086)