PDA

View Full Version : Templates/Races/Monsters that have Haste as an SLA

Crake
2013-08-14, 02:45 AM
are there many/any out there? I'd prefer templates or low racial HD monsters/races if possible

SolioFebalas
2013-08-14, 03:24 AM
In templates I can only remember Monster Of Legends, but it's +7 LA.

Monsters:
Steel Demon
Nimblewright
Nightshades
Radiant Idol

Dont sure but maybe Tulani Eladrin

sleepyphoenixx
2013-08-14, 03:54 AM
The Fire-Souled template (Dragon 314) has haste 1/day as a SLA.

Feytalist
2013-08-14, 03:58 AM
Clay golem has a haste-like effect once per day for three rounds.

Crake
2013-08-14, 04:02 AM
The Fire-Souled template (Dragon 314) has haste 1/day as a SLA.

This sounds like the closest to what I'm looking for, I'll see if I can find a copy of 314 and see how well it fits for what I'm looking to do.

Edit: It's not QUITE what what I was looking for (I could probably wrangle it in, but I'd prefer to get something closer), so keep the stuff coming guys!

Immabozo
2013-08-14, 05:16 AM
Paragon from the ELH, I know it is elsewhere too for pre-epic levels, has haste as a 3/day SLA

LordBlades
2013-08-14, 05:46 AM
Spellstiched from CArc pag 162. It's an Undead only template that grants you some spells as SLA (one of which could be Haste).

By RAW it has no LA, but there isn't any reason in the rules why it should be impossible to apply it to a Necropolitan PC adn talk to the DM to figure out a reasonable LA.

silver spectre
2013-08-14, 05:49 AM
are there many/any out there? I'd prefer templates or low racial HD monsters/races if possible

If you can find a copy, the "Book of Templates" by silverthorn games has the Dreadnaught (my favorite template, but it has a +5 LA) and the Quickened (+2 LA). Both have haste as a once a day plus once foe every so many levels gained.

SolioFebalas
2013-08-14, 05:57 AM
This sounds like the closest to what I'm looking for, I'll see if I can find a copy of 314 and see how well it fits for what I'm looking to do.

Edit: It's not QUITE what what I was looking for (I could probably wrangle it in, but I'd prefer to get something closer), so keep the stuff coming guys!

Fire-Souled Template (http://www.realmshelps.net/monsters/templates/firesouled.shtml)

ShurikVch
2013-08-14, 08:17 AM
Living Spell: Haste
Evolved Undead (on roll 9, 1/day)
Half-Golem – Clay
Wandering Dragon
Half-Machine (1/day. Must have been in combat for 1 round.)
Demonically Fused Elemental (DR285 p50) Always Haste’d
Cave Troll (Tome of Horrors) 4 HD, LA +4

Crake
2013-08-14, 10:16 PM
If you can find a copy, the "Book of Templates" by silverthorn games has the Dreadnaught (my favorite template, but it has a +5 LA) and the Quickened (+2 LA). Both have haste as a once a day plus once foe every so many levels gained.

Quickened is perfect, thanks!