PDA

View Full Version : Build Help: The Face- Scoundrel Edition

Arc_knight25
2013-08-15, 10:04 AM
Hey all.

I know I'm giving up CL with this build, but I want to put those Bluff ranks to good use. Also I get lvl 6 spells and with the DMM shouldn't be greatly overpowered.

1)Should I take Cloistered Cleric or just straight up Cleric.
2)Missing a feat at lvl 18 any idea's?
3)Will more then likely drop trapsense for Spell Sense. As well as drop trapfinding if the party doesn't need it.

Domains are Elf(point blank shot) and Trickery(for Bluff)

Here it is:

1 Cleric Turning/Rebuking, Domain:(Point Blank Shot), Weapon Focus(dagger)
2 Cleric
3 Cleric Feat: Extra Turning
4 Rogue Trapfinding, Sneak Attack 1d6,
5 Rogue Evasion
6 Rogue Sneak Attack 2d6, Trapsense 1, Feat: Far Shot
7 Invisible Blade Dagger Sneak Attack 1d6, Unfettered Defense
8 Invisible Blade Bleeding Wound
9 Invisible Blade Dagger Sneak attack 2d6, Uncanny Feint, Feat: Persistent Spell
10 Invisible Blade Feint Mastery
11 Invisible Blade Dagger Sneak attack 3d6, Uncanny feint
12 Cleric Feat: Divine Metamagic
13 Cleric
14 Cleric
15 Cleric Feat: Craven
16 Cleric
17 Cleric
18 Cleric Feat:
19 Cleric
20 Cleric

Norin
2013-08-15, 10:54 AM
If your plan is to persist your way to better bab and such, go cloistered and don't look back. :smallwink:

Arc_knight25
2013-08-15, 01:28 PM
You see my plan. I was torn about it because my BAB will be low till then as well as the ability to wear medium/heavy armour. Oh well just means I play like a caster till i can get my Persist DMM going.

Piggy Knowles
2013-08-15, 05:57 PM
How tied are you to elf? Chameleon could be a good replacement for cleric. In both instances you get 6th-level spells, except that with Chameleon you get a better chassis, spells off all divine lists (the biggie being ranger spells), and an entire second set of abilities (most likely a set of snazzy arcane spells to add on). You also can spend two fewer levels doing it.

Keeping the build more or less the same, you could go...

Cloistered Cleric 1/Rogue 3/Fighter 1/Invisible Blade 5/Chameleon 10

Alternatively, for a wide variety of chameleons, check out the archer link in my sig... I've got a total of four chameleon builds there. They've obviously got more of an archery focus, but the builds are pretty flexible.