PDA

View Full Version : Build Advice: Speedy Vampire

Fyermind
2013-08-15, 10:52 PM
A very Fast Vampire:
I want to make a melee vampire villain with a scaling build that is all about doing things quickly. It will be "gestalt" but half the gestalt will be the vampire template for the first 8 levels. At level 10 it will pick up vampire lord, so CHA synergy would be great. How would you guys go about building a speedy character around this?

I was considering Iajutsu Master, but there are so many dead levels on my way to level 5 that I couldn't stand it. Bonus feats will be in abundance, so that's not so much of a concern, but I'd still like lots of good feats. (Feats at 1,1,1,1,2,3,4,6,6,8,9,10,12,12 etc. with an extra two for taint and an extra if I go human or strongheart halfling)

Lateral
2013-08-15, 11:04 PM
Well, I'd go with Swiftblade.

Sorcerer 6/Swiftblade 9/Abjurant Champion 5 should do the trick. Swiftblade lets you get the speed you want, and you make one hell of a gish- after 3rd level, you won't even have to blow actions on your hastes to buff yourself, and it still applies to everyone else. Hell, you could just polymorph yourself into a hydra and full attack for like fifteen negative levels, but I think that'd be unfair to your PCs.