PDA

View Full Version : Squadron Uk Campaign Discussion/Query

Hopeless
2013-08-16, 04:32 AM
So I've picked up a copy of this and have been tinkering around with a few ideas with some inspiration from another forum (Eagles Nest (http://eaglesnest.forumotion.co.uk/)) and would like to discuss a superhero setting and see what you think about it?

The backdrop is that a week or so ago, Southend was nearly wiped out by a series multiple bombs being detonated near its centre.
At the time a small group of superheroes were in the area and early reports blamed them for the disaster, except shortly after it was revealed one of the members' wasn't present and the only survivor of those present believes he was responsible.

The backlash regarding this event has resulted in the SHIELD-like organisation in this setting named DICE being given the means to set up its version of a CI5 operation and can recruit supers to assist in their investigations.

However during the wake dedicated to those killed in the bomb blasts a mysterious costumed figure calling himself "The Light" attempted to attack the sole survivor.

This is where I'm thinking of starting my game and was wondering what else you would need to know before you would be interested in playing?