PDA

View Full Version : Best looking large size maps?

YPU
2013-08-19, 08:56 AM
I recently discovered that at my current education I can print full colour A3 size for next to nothing.

So it struck me that I could use this to print battlemaps for my games, rather then always use my dry wipe flipmat (which is awesome, mind)

In my mind there were numerous sources for hand drawn maps for all sorts of games, which I never paid much attention to as printing them would be to expansive. However now that I am looking for them I can't seem to find any. :smallfrown:

I am sure some of the fine people of this forum (which I haven't visited for far to long) can point me in the right direction?

I am mainly looking for something not to expansive per map, as I might not use them more then once or twice a map.
Also the few things I can find tend to be split up into A4 or so sized pieces which need to be glued together, I get why but in this case it would be a pity as I can just print border less A3 size.
I know there are awesome hand drawn maps out there, but all I can find is computer generated stuff. I prefer the former.