PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for further Character advancement

Feint's End
2013-08-20, 10:13 AM
Hey Forums ... so I have this Character in a game I'm currently playing in and we are all level 10. So far my build works pretty great (actually level 10 was the point it gets really fun) but I'm looking for some suggestions on which classes to take from here. Thus far it looks like this:

Lesser Aasimar // Rogue (feat acf) 2 / Warblade 4 / Bloodstorm Blade 4
Str 11 Dex 20 Con 13 Int 16 Wis 10 Cha 15
Feats: Two Weapon Fighting (dm ruled it advances automatically), Weaponfinesse, Improved unarmed strike, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Superior unarmed strike, Deadly Aim (ported from Pathfinder)
Uses weapons: 2xChakram of Martial Discipline (Ironheart) and Shocking

My damage and to hit the damage is pretty decent: (with PBS, TWF and full Deadly Aim) +15/+15/+10/+10 for 1d8+1d6+7 each

I was planning on taking another level in Warblade at level 11 for the feat (which probably gonna be Far shot) and at level 12 improved precise shot but other than that I have no idea.

Should I go all 10 level Warblade for 9th maneuvers? Finish Bloodstorm Blade for the awesome cap (it has to be worth stylepoints if you can attack every enemy within 300 feet in merely 6 seconds)? Go into a class which increases my damage?

It would probably be worth it to go a bit into scout and cloistered cleric dip for the skirmish damage (with improved skirmish) ... that could add up quite good to the damage I've already got.
I'd also like to add some magic if possible but I know that is a lot to ask for.

Any thoughts?