PDA

View Full Version : The Sims 3 Supernatural

t209
2013-08-20, 02:23 PM
So this is a discussion on your Supernatural Sims builds (Werewolves, Vampires, Witches, etc)?
First discussion will be on Vampires from Vampire: The Masquerade.
Lasombra would have Snob trait since they're all aristocrat and racist when it comes to bite victims.
Tremere could be part witch due to their sorcery.
Toreador would be artistic.
Nosferatu would be very ugly sims, or make him look like the Count Orlok.
Malkavian would have Insane traits, which is one of their main traits.
I am not familiar with WoD games, other than parodies, Twilight, and playthroughs. So show me your ideas on building Masquerade characters on Sims 3.

Newwby
2013-09-06, 11:33 PM
I used to love V:tM - is getting the supernatural expansion worth it for sims 3 if I enjoyed that? I thought previous sims 'vampire' expansions to be somewhat rubbish.

t209
2013-09-07, 12:00 AM
I used to love V:tM - is getting the supernatural expansion worth it for sims 3 if I enjoyed that? I thought previous sims 'vampire' expansions to be somewhat rubbish.
You can get Late Night, or Beginner Pack from Humble Bundle? But I also want to cover Werewolf: The Apocalypse and other Horror and or fantasy genre (:smalltongue:Even twilight and anne rice books).

Driderman
2013-09-07, 07:55 AM

To sum it up as briefly as possible: In no way whatsoever.

JadedDM
2013-09-07, 11:05 AM
Yeah, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the vampires in the Supernatural sparkle in the sunlight?

Leecros
2013-09-07, 11:20 AM
Yeah, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the vampires in the Supernatural sparkle in the sunlight?

ONLY if they get the Immortal lifetime reward which prevents them from aging.

t209
2013-09-08, 10:07 PM
So what traits would be good if you want to roleplay your own vampire sim?
Malkavian- Insane
Lasombra- Snob
Brujah- Slob
Toreador- Creative trait
Tremere- ???
Nosferatu- ???, other than making them look eiter ugly or nosferatu
Ventrue- ???
Gengrel- ???

Sanguine
2013-09-10, 12:49 AM
Okay so I'm a little rusty on my Vampire The Msquerade lore; also I've never played Sims 3. But why would Lasombra be snobs? Now Ventrue, Ventrue I can totally see being snobs.

t209
2013-09-10, 09:44 PM
Okay so I'm a little rusty on my Vampire The Msquerade lore; also I've never played Sims 3. But why would Lasombra be snobs? Now Ventrue, Ventrue I can totally see being snobs.
In the Sims 3, you can choose traits (http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Trait) for your sims. Snob trait is usually reserved for upperclass. At least I can pick trait "vegetarian", since it's kinda more close to "picky eater" trait of Lasombra.

Driderman
2013-09-10, 11:14 PM
In the Sims 3, you can choose traits (http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Trait) for your sims. Snob trait is usually reserved for upperclass. At least I can pick trait "vegetarian", since it's kinda more close to "picky eater" trait of Lasombra.

The Ventrue are the "picky eaters", not the Lasombra. The Lasombra clan weakness is not being able to be seen in mirrors/reflective surfaces.

t209
2013-09-11, 10:45 AM
The Ventrue are the "picky eaters", not the Lasombra. The Lasombra clan weakness is not being able to be seen in mirrors/reflective surfaces.
So we'll stick with a vampire sim with criminal career then.

Squark
2013-09-11, 01:09 PM
ONLY if they get the Immortal lifetime reward which prevents them from aging.

They do glow, however. And the vampiric Sunscreen (Elixir that let's them walk in the sun safely for a while) also makes them sparkle.

Or, if you have seasons, you can just buy an umbrella for your vampire

t209
2013-09-11, 06:12 PM
How about Werewolf clans (Lesser known Werewolf: The Apocalypse)? But Silverblood's family tree is as bad as Habsburg (they even included them to their "pure" bloodline).