PDA

View Full Version : 914 prediction

LoRdofCookIES
2013-08-21, 10:43 AM
I believe that in the next strip Elan will try to attack his father.

Elan, being the hero, will not stand idle while witnessing Tarquin killing his own son. I further suspect that Tarquin won't mind as it is the logical thing to do "for a hero of his calibre", while Haley or Roy will try to stop him.

Discuss

DiamondHooHaMan
2013-08-21, 10:50 AM
next strip? no. within the next ten strips when the Order is better off and him and Durkon can try whatever they were talking about off screen a while back? yep. next strip, Elan spends most of it breaking down in tears i expect

Dusk Eclipse
2013-08-21, 10:53 AM
Ehh he will try, but most likely Haley will stop him.

Valanarch
2013-08-21, 10:56 AM
No, the next strip will show Nale in hell with the IFCC, V, and Sabine. V will return to her/his body. It is too son for Elan to fight Tarquin, and he wouldn't stand a chance. V is still in Hell, Durkon's used up most of his spell slots, they are facing down two epic or near epic characters and an entire army. If the order survived, it would only be because Tarquin wants them to.

Mordokai
2013-08-21, 11:03 AM
Laurin casts Disintegrate(or psionic equivalent of it) on Nale's corpse and enjoys it immensely, as witnessed by evil smirk on her face.

Shift to Hell and Sabine with horrified expression on her face.

Shift to Directors and one of them claiming, totally nonchalantly, well ****.

LoRdofCookIES
2013-08-21, 11:05 AM
I agree that it is not the time or place for an epic showdown.

But you have to agree that he couldn't just go "meh he deserved it" and continue chatting.
What I think is that Elan won't want to ever sit down and talk with his father again. Not until he has been "defeated" at least.

And if I am correct, Elan won't tolerate sitting idly at this point. I don't think he'll even try to be polite or civic. I'm guessing that Roy will have to intervene, as Haley enough won't be enough to stop him from standing down.

dps
2013-08-21, 11:57 AM
Ehh he will try, but most likely Haley will stop him.

Yes, which was foreshadowed when Elan told Haley that she'd keep him safe.

Fragenstein
2013-08-21, 12:00 PM

I predict in strip 914, Elan will be offered a Porsche. But probably a used one.

Jaycemonde
2013-08-21, 12:02 PM
I predict in strip 914, Elan will be offered a Porsche. But probably a used one.

I'm putting my money on a Winnebago.

137beth
2013-08-21, 12:04 PM

Not enough foreshadowing! Dues Ex Machina!

Fish
2013-08-21, 02:39 PM
I read that as "Elan's secret plan for defeating Tarquin involves Haley."