PDA

View Full Version : [PF]New Character

BeserkerNike
2013-08-21, 04:08 PM
Tonight we started a new campaign and i played a paladin,and we reached level 2 and the paladin isn't my style.So i would like to change my class but the race stays the same.I am playing an Aasimar that has wings because i gave up the spell-like abilities.The DM said i can choose the Variant Aasimar Heritages.
My attribute rolls were 18 18 18 17 17 16 so make something good out of them and you can only use Core,APG,UC and UM

Psyren
2013-08-21, 04:13 PM
Paladin isn't your style, but you have to tell us what is. Do you like sneaky/stabby? Archery? Spellcasting, and if so, do you prefer healing, buffing, debuffing, control, blasting, summmoning...

BeserkerNike
2013-08-21, 04:14 PM
Paladin isn't your style, but you have to tell us what is. Do you like sneaky/stabby? Archery? Spellcasting, and if so, do you prefer healing, buffing, debuffing, control, blasting, summmoning...
Well my last 10 characters were spellcasters and i once played a gunslinger and that is about it

Arutema
2013-08-21, 04:27 PM
Is Paladin not your style due to the code of conduct? Consider playing an Oracle with the Metal or Battle mysteries, they are good divine warriors, but no alignment restriction or code.

Psyren
2013-08-21, 04:44 PM
Well my last 10 characters were spellcasters and i once played a gunslinger and that is about it

So... are you tired of spellcasters, or do you want to roll another? Did you like the Gunslinger? What do you feel like playing?

BeserkerNike
2013-08-21, 04:47 PM
So... are you tired of spellcasters, or do you want to roll another? Did you like the Gunslinger? What do you feel like playing?
Nope still love spellcasters after all that time :D they are a class fitting me and i liked the gunslinger i tought maybe when i reach level 10 be a dual-wielding gunner that is flying :)