PDA

View Full Version : Laharal's campaign 3.5: Looking for inspiration!

Laharal
2013-08-21, 05:07 PM
Hi, I'm a currently running a nice commando/invasion campaign in 3.5 in a homebrew world of mine and I know that time to time I may need inspiration concerning monsters, loot, or Dming dilemmas.
Instead of posting a new thread every time, I'll re-post my questions here.

1) My PCs will soon cross mountains and arrive into a swamp region.

Except for the Bullywug (3.0 Monsters of Faerun + web enhancement for 3.5), is there any ''tribal''-ish humanoids who would put flavour in a swamp/marsh environnement?

Many thanks in advance, because I know that playgrounders' are always full of ideas, creativity and thoughtful opinions :)

captain fubar
2013-08-21, 06:44 PM
i was just watching disgaea on hulu ween i saw this during an advertisment lol.

do you plan on your players being laharal's party or just some one in the same setting?

never mind i just noticed that laharal is your forum name and that the thread name may be a refrence to any campain you make rather than one made to represent the anime/vidieogame.

A_S
2013-08-21, 07:03 PM
Lizardfolk are always a good bet for swamps. There's a bunch of cool variants of them around if you do enough splatbook diving, too. What level(s) are the PC's?

Bubzors
2013-08-21, 07:05 PM
I think they ate listed climate as warm forest, but I always love yuan ti. Evil snake men with different forms for variety with the half blood and pure yuan ti. I always used them in swampy areas in my game. They feel right at home there to me