PDA

View Full Version : Could the Snarl attack Tarquin's army?

Acero
2013-08-21, 06:40 PM
I was reading 912, and one panel caught my attention. Tarquin's army is looming rather precociously around the rift crater. According to redcloak, the Snarl used to have a history of lashing out at things around it. It hasn't done so in a long time, but that was before there were so many broke. Gates (80% versus 60%). If the snarl as we "understand" it would strike now, that'd be a pretty amazing strip. Especially because we've never actually seen the Snarl unmake someone in-comic. I know there's been plenty of speculation about the Order entering the Snarl's world right now, but what if the opposite happened? How would that go?

Vath_The_Spooky
2013-08-21, 06:43 PM
Our understanding of the gates have been highly altered by the revelations of what you see looking through them.

Blackwing saw a whole world in there, and when the oots looked into Girrard's rift they see an ocean, not the snarl.

Redcloak also mentioned in azure city how its baffling him that the snarl hasn't been attacking out of it randomly as he was always under the impression it would.

The snarl and much of what we know about it has been thrown heavily into doubt by these events. An attack by the monster thus seems unlikely.