View Full Version : Neverwinter's Scavenger Golem stats?

unseenmage
2013-08-22, 09:06 AM
I havn't played Neverwinter but last night I stumbled across reference to a Scavenger Golem in an area called The Maker Island.

Are there stats for this golem? Especially for it's special ability to resurrect destroyed golems?

As the game is based on 3.0(?) is it possible to simply copy/paste the creature or ability into my tabletop game?

Yora
2013-08-22, 09:11 AM
The scavanger golem is from Neverwinter Nights, which is indeed 3.0. The way the game works, the stats are very close to actual 3rd edition rules. Hoever, I would probably still do a few adjustments and fine polishing before using it in a game.

unseenmage
2013-08-22, 09:53 AM
The scavanger golem is from Neverwinter Nights, which is indeed 3.0. The way the game works, the stats are very close to actual 3rd edition rules. Hoever, I would probably still do a few adjustments and fine polishing before using it in a game.

Any chance you know, and would be willing to share, the rough stats for said golem and/or it's relevant special ability?

I'm not looking for a copy paste of it's abilities here. Just curious how long it took to resurrect dead golems and if that ability was a SLA or Su one.

Yora
2013-08-22, 10:05 AM
Such things would be custom program scripts in that game, which would be very hard to read unless you know how to program for the game, and I'm quite sure they won't directly translate into D&D rules. You'd have to make something up for that.

unseenmage
2013-08-22, 10:08 AM
Such things would be custom program scripts in that game, which would be very hard to read unless you know how to program for the game, and I'm quite sure they won't directly translate into D&D rules. You'd have to make something up for that.

Darn. Well thanks for the confirmation anyway. It's appreciated.

Fax Celestis
2013-08-22, 10:22 AM
I can read it if someone can get the code.