PDA

View Full Version : where is V?

nogall
2013-08-22, 04:25 PM
somewhere buried in the sand, probably, alive due to IFCC protection.

But another idea just occurred to me. Could she be invisible, watching everything that's going on, waiting for the right moment to reveal herself and help the order?

The tricky part is that if she's close to Tarquin, he may already know, due to his ring and stuff...

DiamondHooHaMan
2013-08-22, 05:17 PM
is his/her body in the riff. protected from drowning......... for now?

ellindsey
2013-08-22, 05:21 PM
V's physical body was last seen in the secret listening chamber located underneath where the Gate used to be. Presumably the Rift is located in the same spot where the Gate used to be. The ground underneath the Rift appears to be intact, so it is likely that the listening chamber is still intact and underneath the Rift.

Knight.Anon
2013-08-22, 05:22 PM
V's body is safe the fiends still have time invested in her. V's soul is gagged and bound to a table in Hellquarters. She is probably watching the Mr. T Power Hour same as we are.

sr123
2013-08-22, 05:35 PM
V's body is safe the fiends still have time invested in her. V's soul is gagged and bound to a table in Hellquarters. She is probably watching the Mr. T Power Hour same as we are.

The fiends don't know what happens to things in the rift (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0659.html). If V's body went through in the explosion, there's no telling what can happen. The IFCC will be violating their contract, voiding the terms and possibly allowing V restitution, which the LE (Lee) must give but the NE (Nero) and CE (Cedrik) factions (to whom time is still owed) would HATE.

Could this bring the dissolution of the IFCC? And I totally just realized how to get the names right - but still don't have a mnemonic for their colors...

Knight.Anon
2013-08-22, 05:39 PM
I suppose if the rift destoyed V's body or it got "lost" beyond the fiends protection they would have to make her a new one. That would be freaky.

Chantelune
2013-08-23, 04:37 AM
I wish we could have seen V reaction to Durkula snapping Z's neck. Wonder if she was happy to see her annoying rival meet such an end or disappointed not being the one to ultimately triumph over him in a last bout of arcane mastery. :smallamused:

Katuko
2013-08-23, 05:16 AM
I wish we could have seen V reaction to Durkula snapping Z's neck. Wonder if she was happy to see her annoying rival meet such an end or disappointed not being the one to ultimately triumph over him in a last bout of arcane mastery. :smallamused:

At this point I expect V to be more horrified that it was a vamped Durkon that did it than he/she would be cheering for the drow's death.

F.Harr
2013-08-24, 11:50 AM

At this point I expect V to be more horrified that it was a vamped Durkon that did it than he/she would be cheering for the drow's death.

That's another possibility. It'll be fun finding out.

NerdyKris
2013-08-24, 12:25 PM
Now would probably be the time to go back to the IFCC for reactions. I was curious about the lack of it before, but now it makes sense. It would have been repetitive to jump to V, back to the Order, then back to Sabine for her reaction. It would have killed the momentum of the sequence.

I'd expect we'll see V's reaction and Sabine's reaction at the same time once events have finished. I don't think it's been 20 minutes yet. So I doubt V's back already.

factotum
2013-08-24, 01:15 PM
It isn't 20-odd minutes since the gate exploded, so V is presumably still having his sojourn in Hell.