PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf V: Werewolf DnD (Full)

Pages : [1] 2

Deckmaster
2006-12-18, 04:17 PM
I know Werewolf IV is still going on, but I prefer to get an early start on registration this time. There will be a cap of no more than 50 people, as I know this game is getting more popular all the time, and it certainly is a possibility.

Despite popular demand for a reverse werewolf game, I have instead decided to use this as an opportunity to experiment with some alternate roles. Perhaps the most interesting thing about these roles is that most of them are not dependent on being a wolf or a villager; that is, it can be either.

Here are the new roles.
Barbarian: The Barbarian can take out 1 other person when killed. If lynched, the Barbarian can take out one of his accusers; if eaten, he can take out a wolf.

Bard: The Bard can influence the vote. The Bard's vote counts as two.

Cleric: The Cleric can raise 1 player from the dead 1 time during the game. This person can't vote, be voted for, or be eaten for 3 days. This person has a chance of being switched from villager to werewolf or vice versa when resurrected. The Cleric cannot use this ability on himself. This action does not reveal the Cleric. Even after they use this ability, they will still be revealed as the Cleric when killed.

Druid: The Druid is neither a wolf nor a villager. Therefore, if he makes it to the end, he wins, even if the wolves win.

Fighter: The Fighter has the power to protect another villager or himself from werewolf attack. Same as the baner, basically. For this reason, the Fighter cannot be a werewolf.

Monk: The Monk represent a balance of the body, spirit, and mind. For this reason, it cannot be affected by any abilities except for those of the Seer, the Fool, the Devil, the Ranger, and the Diviner Wizard. If any others try to use their abilities on the Monk, even if it would be helpful to the Monk, they will not take effect. This includes the Bard's double vote (which will count as 1 when used against the Monk) and the Paladin's list (The Monk will never be on it). The Monk is still affected by the 3-day grace period of a resurrected player and an escaped Rogue. The Monk cannot be a werewolf.

Paladin: The Paladin has a list of players. If the Paladin outlasts all those people, he wins. (These are players that the Paladin has detected as evil). The Paladin cannot be a wolf.

Ranger: The Ranger can tell who is a wolf and who isn't. Works like the Seer, only he can't see roles beyond Wolf and Villager. Is not affected by the Sorcerer's ability. Can't be a wolf.

Rogue: The Rogue can escape death, only doing so reveals him as the Rogue and a werewolf. However, if he uses his ability, he cannot vote, be voted for, or eaten for 3 days. Can't be a villager.

Sorcerer: The Sorcerer can make someone appear to have a different role than they do to the Seer or Fool. Does not work on the Ranger. Works like the Warlock. Can't be a villager.

Wizard: Picks 1 of 7 schools at the start of the game and gains an ability based on that school.

Obviously, the Seer and the Fool, as well as the Devil, are still in effect, but the Baner, Illusionist, and Warlock are not. The Masons may still be around, but I prefer to keep it a secret as to whether there are Masons or not. If there are, they will be revealed at death as such.

Game does not start until after Werewolf IV ends, whenever that is.

Roster:
1. Alarra
2. alec
3. Altharis
4. Atreyu, the Masked Llama
5. B-Man
6. Bearchase
7. Blood
8. Captain "Fluffy"
9. Captain van der Decken
10. Ceika
11. churchofbanjo
12. Cult of the Raven
13. DarkLightDragon
14. Death, your friend, the Reaper
15. Dispozition
16. Eldritch Knight
17. El Jaspero, the Pirate King
18. evnafets
19. Exachix
20. flabbicus
21. Fualkner Asiniti
22. Gezina
23. Gnome Barbarian
24. Goblin Music
25. Gralamin
26. Helgraf
27. Indurain
28. Ink
29. Jontom Xire
30. Joosbawx
31. Kantur
32. King of GRiffins
33. Klinn
34. Krursk
35. Krystal Tiger
36. Kyrian
37. Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
38. Lord Iames Osari
39. Lucky
40. Malmagor Andrigal
41. Ms. Elaneous
42. Raldor
43. Rumda
44. Selrahc
45. Silkenfist
46. Slartibartfast
47. Tharj TreeSmiter
48. TheRabidWalnut
49. Tormsskull
50. veecher
51. weebl
52. Zonac

-2 spots still open! Wait a minute...eh, I'll allow it. Registration closed!

Blood
2006-12-18, 04:45 PM
I'll play, though I may take some time to learn all these extra rules!

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-18, 04:46 PM
Ms E raises and waves her hand. Me, me! Pick me! I'm in, as always! I can't resist a good ole game of werewolf. *^_^*

King_of_GRiffins
2006-12-18, 04:54 PM
Plenty of roles there, that promises some fun. I'm in this game.

B-Man
2006-12-18, 05:15 PM
The remains of the former wolf and mayoral assistant creep onto the thread.

I shall join!

Flabbicus
2006-12-18, 05:20 PM
Woo. Count me in.

Selrahc
2006-12-18, 05:32 PM
Meh. I don't like secret ballot, makes tactical vote analysis pretty worthless, and the entire thing mostly just shots in the dark.

Guess I'll just watch if thats in effect.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-12-18, 05:36 PM
Why not? Although I wish to narrate VI, just letting everyone know now....

V Going for the whole role reversal while still being not to full of special roles.

Eldritch Knight
2006-12-18, 05:49 PM
Death, I'm willing to assist you in Narrating VI if you'd like.

I'm In.

^ Cool with me. If you want my help, we'll talk later.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-18, 06:20 PM
I'll happily play, but I request that start up wait until wolf IV is finished

Kantur
2006-12-18, 06:33 PM
I'll join.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-18, 07:15 PM
I'll happily play, but I request that start up wait until wolf IV is finished

I concure and would like to play as well.

Lucky
2006-12-18, 07:26 PM
...Whoa... information overload!!! AH!!!

Aw heck, count me in.

Alarra
2006-12-18, 08:19 PM
I saw this and my first thought was...'I'm gone for 4 days and my game ends?'

but yeah...I'm in. =D

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2006-12-18, 08:21 PM
Ooo, another place to get killed! Sign me up for the Epic-level Commoner!

Joosbawx
2006-12-18, 08:33 PM
Absolutely I am up for this. Count me in!

Madmal
2006-12-18, 08:34 PM
Sign me up too!

The Valiant Turtle
2006-12-18, 08:40 PM
I'll play, although I agree that secret ballot is a bad idea. It might be useful in cases of ties or such, depending on what voting requirements exist, or even as a special event every 5 days or so.

I'll still play if you choose to keep it in.

Kyrian
2006-12-18, 09:09 PM
I'm in. Count me in. I think I can post this now.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-12-18, 09:40 PM
I'm in. As long and dice and actual DnD laws aren't enforced, I'm good.

Damnation on my lack of DnD experience! Damnation I say!

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-12-18, 09:47 PM
Oo! pick me! I'll be fletcher again. I hope that this time I don't end up dead in a bucket again...

Ink
2006-12-18, 09:50 PM
More wolfy goodness? Count me in.

2006-12-18, 09:54 PM
No, Raven. If they had any imagination, they'll leave your mutilated corpse tied to a pentagram painted on the ground with your blood. Or perhaps I'm just odd.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-12-18, 09:57 PM
At least it's better than Raven-in-a-bucket. Sounds like state fair food, actually.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-18, 10:11 PM
What could I do? I didn't have anything to work with and Raven deserves better than "you wake up dead."

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-12-18, 10:16 PM
next time, let it be known to all that I'd rather not be found as red mashed potatoes in the morning.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-18, 10:18 PM
next game I run, you will be made into a nice raven steak and served with a side of sour cream. YUMMMM

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-12-18, 10:27 PM
if you don't mind me saying, you have a very weird imagination, llama. everyone knows you can't get steaks off a raven!

2006-12-18, 10:31 PM
You can if the raven in question is the size of a human. I've seen it done.

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-18, 10:36 PM
This sounds awesome. Count me in!

Indurain
2006-12-19, 12:54 AM
Even though I think I'm about to die in the classic game, and it's just not fair...I'll still sign up for this one.

Krursk
2006-12-19, 12:59 AM
I'm in, although I'll be pretty sporadic until the 15th of January

Alarra
2006-12-19, 01:15 AM
I'm in, although I'll be pretty sporadic until the 15th of January

Oh yeah...me too...

Tormsskull
2006-12-19, 08:45 AM
Raven, I had a great death scene written up for you before I was lynched. I didn't want to ghost talk as many people tend to do, so I didn't send it in to wolves' headquarters.

Anyhow, I was reluctant to try this Werewolf game because of all the new rules, but I figure the worst that can happen is I get lynched/eaten. With that line of thinking, sign me up.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-12-19, 08:54 AM
You should have discussed those things when you first thought them up, Tormsskull.

Deckmaster
2006-12-19, 02:58 PM
If the secret ballot proves to be very unpopular, I'd be willing to scrap it, but I hope most of you are willing to give it a try. The Monk is designed with the secret ballot in mind, but I can certainly change it.

I already noted that we will not be starting until after Werewolf IV is over in the first post, but I guess some of you missed that. Let me assure you that this is the case.

The new roles might seem a little confusing, but if you read them a few times, they're actually pretty straightforward. The most complex are the Cleric, because resurrection requires a lot of rules, and the Wizard, but I didn't go into detail as to what his options are, because I didn't want to bore you. (Yay for run-on sentences!)

The roster thus far is up. It will be updated regularly (read: whenever I can get to it) until we start.

Oh, and, anyone willing to help me with this would not be turned away.

Selrahc
2006-12-19, 03:10 PM
For the resurrection thing....

If you want to do it with less rules(The whole 3 day grace thing) you could do it so that..
A) Lynched people can't be ressurected
B) The cleric is notified before anyone else wakes up of the wolves kill. They choose to ressurect or not as they see fit.
C)The victim is unaware anything happened.

That way the only person who knows anything about the deceased's alliegances are the cleric, and there won't be any grace period kerfuffle and public unvieling.

Tormsskull
2006-12-19, 03:21 PM
The roster thus far is up. It will be updated regularly (read: whenever I can get to it) until we start.

You overlooked me. My little "I'm in" message is tucked into my post a bit, I should have made it more clear. Anyhow, when you get around to it, add me in. Thanks.

Captain van der Decken
2006-12-19, 03:23 PM
I'll play- first time at werewolf, but seems simple enough.

Wait..I'm playing Paranoia. Of course I should understand this. :tongue:

*smacks forehead*

Fualkner Asiniti
2006-12-19, 03:28 PM
DnD werewolf? I'm in!

Let's hope I don't die in 3 days this time, Eh?

Deckmaster
2006-12-19, 03:32 PM
For the resurrection thing....

If you want to do it with less rules(The whole 3 day grace thing) you could do it so that..
A) Lynched people can't be ressurected
B) The cleric is notified before anyone else wakes up of the wolves kill. They choose to ressurect or not as they see fit.
C)The victim is unaware anything happened.

That way the only person who knows anything about the deceased's alliegances are the cleric, and there won't be any grace period kerfuffle and public unvieling.

No, I prefer it my way. There's no reason why the Cleric should be aware of who has been killed before anyone else.

First post is updated. Again.

Selrahc
2006-12-19, 03:38 PM
Fair enough.(Thats just how it was handled when I played a Werewolf game with the witch, who had a resurection potion).

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-19, 08:00 PM
Actually I might prefer to help referee this one instead of playing. If you already have help then just leave me on the roster, but if you do PM me and we'll work it out. I'm in Pacific standard time FYI

Gnome Barbarian
2006-12-20, 12:25 AM
Im in... thanks

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-20, 01:47 AM
I'm really looking forward to this!

*laughter*

Weebl
2006-12-20, 02:37 AM
Me? Play? HELL YEAH!

Krystal_Tiger
2006-12-20, 05:44 AM
um...well i've been reading the werewolf games (yes fluff & stufff too, thats the best part for me, its like a novel :smallbiggrin: ), and i was thinking of joining one if i could sometime... So im in!

*whew* glad I got that over with... :smallredface:

2006-12-20, 05:56 AM
um...well i've been reading the werewolf games (yes fluff & stufff too, thats the best part for me, its like a novel :smallbiggrin: ), and i was thinking of joining one if i could sometime... So im in!

*whew* glad I got that over with... :smallredface:

Although, you know if you are a wolf though it is compulsory to eat Joosbawx on the first turn. Just letting all the new people know:smallsmile:, I'm such a good Samaritan.

Jontom Xire
2006-12-20, 06:59 AM
I'm in although how we play when it's all secret ballot is beyond me! I have a few ideas though.

By the way, when I started the Paranoia game some Werewolf players were unaware of it, so I am announcing it here again. Note that Paranoia is mostly played in the background using PMs, so there isn't much fluff and stuff. Anyway I'm sure the current game will be ending soonish, and then I'll be doing a registration page for Paranoia II. If I don't get more players this time I won't run it. We had the bare minimum this time and then had three people drop out/become inactive immediately.

alec
2006-12-20, 08:08 AM
I'm interested in joining this game. I've read the others, and it looks like good, paranoid fun.

Captain van der Decken
2006-12-20, 10:57 AM
<snip>

Yeah, come on people, join Paranoia!

Altharis
2006-12-20, 11:07 AM
I'm in. Hahahahaha, bow before the walrus filler!

Joosbawx
2006-12-20, 12:39 PM
Although, you know if you are a wolf though it is compulsory to eat Joosbawx on the first turn. Just letting all the new people know:smallsmile:, I'm such a good Samaritan.

I do enjoy using that alternate avatar Ceika made for me. =)

Weebl
2006-12-20, 01:43 PM
Don't worry Joosbawx, all werewolves won't let you suffer you short life long. Trust me, we would of tried to in WW:IV but we knew what you were :wink:

Deckmaster
2006-12-20, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the offer, Tharj, but I actually think I can run this on my own. Days will probably start and end sporadically, but I think I can usually get online at about the same time every day.

I'm going to start a poll to get people's opinions on the secret ballot.

Rumda
2006-12-20, 05:07 PM
I think i'll join

2006-12-20, 06:51 PM
I'm going to start a poll to get people's opinions on the secret ballot.

Do we get a poll to see if we want to the information collected in a secret ballot or in poll? Did the option of raising hands come into your thought patterns?

Deckmaster
2006-12-21, 04:55 PM
Do we get a poll to see if we want to the information collected in a secret ballot or in poll? Did the option of raising hands come into your thought patterns?

What?

Maybe it's me, but I didn't understand your question.

Anyway, I think the secret ballot idea is pretty much scrapped. So...I'm probably going to change some of those roles soon, because some of them won't work as is.

Ceika
2006-12-21, 05:29 PM
Oh! I'll try my hand at this one... Though I may not be able to do much for the next week or so...

Deckmaster
2006-12-21, 05:52 PM
Okay! I've changed the Monk. I'm rather happy with the way I've changed it, so it's no great loss. Each of the new roles feels more unique and balanced now.

16 spots still available, people.

Deckmaster
2006-12-23, 11:37 AM
Okay, the library that I do all my "Internetting" at is going to be closed for the next three days, meaning we're not starting this for at least three days. Just letting you know so if you sign up in that period you won't be dissapointed if you're name isn't on the list right away.

Silkenfist
2006-12-24, 06:13 AM
I'll join, too.

Zonac
2006-12-24, 10:51 PM
Hmmm... this seems interesting, and by interesting, I mean Holy ----, I'm in!

Bearchase
2006-12-24, 11:02 PM
Can I play? Can I play?

Lucky
2006-12-24, 11:04 PM
Can I play? Can I play?
No.

Ah, what the heck, I guess you can. :smallbiggrin:

Bearchase
2006-12-24, 11:07 PM
Yay!!! Can I be the keeper of all objects that are shiny?

Lucky
2006-12-24, 11:09 PM
I'm going to have to draw the line there. THAT is MY job.

Bearchase
2006-12-24, 11:10 PM
SHINEYS!!! MY SHINEYS!!!!

2006-12-24, 11:17 PM
No! I am the Lord of the Shiny Things! I have the One Shiny Thing... TO RULE THEM ALL!

*cough*

InaVegt
2006-12-25, 06:32 AM
Sign me uppers

Madmal
2006-12-25, 03:54 PM
No! I am the Lord of the Shiny Things! I have the One Shiny Thing... TO RULE THEM ALL!

*cough*

*steals The Shiny Thing and uses his mostly-dormand god-powers to destroy it*

There....now i don't want to hear anything else about that smoked stuff in this thread....

evnafets
2006-12-26, 04:14 PM
You're not going to leave me out of this are you?
Puts name down on list.

2006-12-26, 04:30 PM

You just have to ruin the fun of people who's little remaining sanity is slowly sapped away by those around him, don't you, Mal?

Weebl
2006-12-27, 05:51 AM
I got dibs on the local hunter!

Dispozition
2006-12-27, 06:22 AM
The resident fallen angel is in the house, and he wants in on the game!!!

Madmal
2006-12-27, 09:02 AM

You just have to ruin the fun of people who's little remaining sanity is slowly sapped away by those around him, don't you, Mal?

stop depending on other people to sap your sanity! you can do that all by yourself!!:smallbiggrin:

Raistlin1040
2006-12-27, 04:23 PM
Just For the record I did say in WW 4 that I wanted to be one of the narorators for WW5. I'll go find it.

edit: found it. Werewolf IV pg 20 post 573 on Dec. 9

2006-12-27, 04:34 PM
Well, anyway, not even god-powers can destroy the One Shiny Thing. You'd need the unholy ices of Mount ReelCowld, in the heart of that cold land of Nordor, to destroy it. And some tanks. That shoot bears out of their guns. Thaqt would be so awesome.

But let's leave that at that. *puts Shiny Thing in pocket* I call sheriff.

Krystal_Tiger
2006-12-28, 08:35 PM
is being a silver smith aloud? seeing as we are dealing with werewolfs and all? if not i think ill be a weaver or something.

B-Man
2006-12-28, 08:39 PM
Sliver smithing is allowed, but it has proven to be highly ineffective in the past. I shall resume my role of local coffee adict.

Gnome Barbarian
2006-12-28, 08:51 PM
I wonder if the roll of village idiot would be fun to play or not....hmmm... I cal it

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-12-28, 09:00 PM
we should vote on a name for our town. maybe we'll get one this time, too.

I nominate Draconiton

Altharis
2006-12-28, 10:09 PM
I get dibs on local walrus-freak! Well it's not as if anyone else wanted it......

Or did they..... *dramatic musical cue!*

2006-12-28, 10:11 PM
is being a silver smith aloud? seeing as we are dealing with werewolfs and all? if not i think ill be a weaver or something.

B-Man's correct. As Illusionist-Blacksmith in Werewolf III, the only real time it happened, I forged a bunch of silver daggers (fluff posts, of course) that I tried to give away, but since no one trusted me and it slowly turned to a 'cut yourself and prove your innocence', thing for those around me (Ms E was the only trusting soul, you bloody villagers!), it led to my immediate demise and the hands of the hangman and myself.

This has been Werewolf: The History Lessons with Fullbladder.

I also say never trust a Seer pulling out the 'Bookman Procedure'. Any Devil, Seer, or Fool with absolutely any intentions can play THAT card. It doesn't make them any more human, or trustworthy, or correct. So be warned, me hearties.

I second Raven's thoughts, simply because my lack of name-making ability led me to a life of 'Lord Fullbladder', 'The Almighty Striker', and 'Rekirts Ythgimla Eht'.

churchofbanjo
2006-12-28, 10:24 PM
I wanna play! I wanna play! I've never played before, and I wanna try! PLEEEEEASE?!

Bookman
2006-12-28, 10:27 PM
The History Lessons [/I]with Fullbladder.

I also say never trust a Seer pulling out the 'Bookman Procedure'. Any Devil, Seer, or Fool with absolutely any intentions can play THAT card. It doesn't make them any more human, or trustworthy, or correct. So be warned, me hearties.

WOooooooooo I have a procedure named after me! :biggrin:

What the hell........I'll join

Blood
2006-12-28, 10:32 PM
I second Raven's thoughts, simply because my lack of name-making ability led me to a life of 'Lord Fullbladder', 'The Almighty Striker', and 'Rekirts Ythgimla Eht'.
Lord Fullbladder is fairly creative. :smalltongue:

I nominate Draconiton
A name for the town sounds good. Something to do with Lycanthropy or Werewolves would fit the bill.

*waits in anticipation for Deckmaster to hand out roles*

This is my first Werewolf game. I hope it'll be fun. :smallsmile:

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-28, 11:36 PM

I nominate Draconiton Dragons! :smallbiggrin:

Anyway, I call dibs on Captain of the Guard!

Gnome Barbarian
2006-12-29, 12:44 AM
Lord Fullbladder, Id like to point out in werewolf III I believed you were innoncent after the whole everyone cuts themselves ordeal.

Captain van der Decken
2006-12-29, 02:35 AM
Dragons! :smallbiggrin:

Anyway, I call dibs on Captain of the Guard!

Awww! I was thinking of that. I'm even called Captain.
Ok. Umm.. Sergeant?

Deckmaster
2006-12-29, 10:42 AM
Lord Fullbladder is fairly creative. :smalltongue:

A name for the town sounds good. Something to do with Lycanthropy or Werewolves would fit the bill.

*waits in anticipation for Deckmaster to hand out roles*

This is my first Werewolf game. I hope it'll be fun. :smallsmile:

I'm sorry, Blood. I can't start this one until Werewolf IV ends. I promised, and at the rate they are going, they're never going to flush out that last wolf. It might be awhile.

2006-12-29, 11:12 AM
Okay, so two people believed me. One, two. I was only off by one.

Also, Darklight and Deckmaster: too bad, your both below Sheriff.

Lucky
2006-12-29, 11:16 AM
But Sheriff is below Mayor.

On that note I announce that I'm running for Mayor!... again...

As I clearly have the most experience in the office, and I have that excellent never-give-up attitude, you should vote for me!

B-Man
2006-12-29, 11:19 AM
* throws scolding hot coffee at Lucky *

You are not becoming mayor! Not this time!

I nominate the rock!

Lucky
2006-12-29, 11:21 AM
Ow! Damnit! Guards! Arrest that man!

Hello? Guards?

Oh right, I'm not Mayor yet...

2006-12-29, 11:22 AM
I nominate Bob, the NPC B-Man look-a-like.

Just to spite you all.

Also, I would hate it if Lucky got more Human Votes than his Human Counterparts.

Mik
2006-12-29, 11:22 AM
I second the rock for Mayor. Anything that isn't Lucky gets my vote. Well, almost anything.

B-Man
2006-12-29, 11:27 AM
Ah! Kyrian's alt is a werewolf!

* runs behind a tree *

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-29, 11:36 AM
Decken, wanna be second-in-command? *has heard Sargeant before but has no idea what rank it is*

Lucky for mayor? After what happened in Paranoia? You've got guts, leprechaun! *gets out calendar*

Anyways, I nominate Bob! I wonder how an NPC mayor will go... *scribbling on calendar*

*shifty eyes*

*looks at Fullbladder*

I get the guardhouse! Sherrifs just get a really cool office!

2006-12-29, 11:40 AM
You can have the Guardhouse. I get a gun.

Also, I'll take that nice, comfortable, warm office over the Guardhouse anyday. Too many holes in the walls and creaky floorboards.

PS: It's 'Sheriff'. 'Sherrif' is a brand of shortening.

Blood
2006-12-29, 12:00 PM
I'm sorry, Blood. I can't start this one until Werewolf IV ends. I promised, and at the rate they are going, they're never going to flush out that last wolf. It might be awhile.
No, I totally understand that. I'm just anxious. :smallsmile:

Kitty become human! Or possibly wolf! GRRRR!!!

Captain van der Decken
2006-12-29, 01:11 PM
Decken, wanna be second-in-command? *has heard Sargeant before but has no idea what rank it is*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergeant#Police_usage

Assuming Captain is roughly Inspector.. yeah, second in command..:biggrin:

Vote Lucky for Mayor!
Rocks make wonderful leaders, of course.

TheRabidWalnut
2006-12-29, 04:31 PM
TheRabidWalnut would like in please

And maybe, this time, people will listen... when i actually point at a wolf!

2006-12-29, 04:57 PM
Fro the record, Rabid, we didn't kill you for it. We could have. EK actually tried to stop you from being lynched.

Madmal
2006-12-29, 08:26 PM
Well, i'll be taking the role of "excentric wizard", if i'm a druid again, it's very sure that i'll be a suspect very soon....

also, i nominate myself as mayor, no way i'm voting for an NPC, a rock or....*scratches head* am i missing someone?

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-12-29, 11:03 PM
I don't know... an NPC would be nice.
I vote Bob.

Bob for mayor, everyone!

Alarra
2006-12-29, 11:41 PM
Lucky for Mayor! Wait...is Lucky playing? Oh, yes, of course he is. Lucky for Mayor!

veecher
2006-12-30, 12:35 AM
sounds like this will either be quite interesting or a complete debacle. sign me up.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-30, 01:13 AM
I have 3 different llamatars I want to use for this game but which one I use depends on my role.

2006-12-30, 01:20 AM
^ so, want to tell us how you are going to chose?

Dispozition
2006-12-30, 01:25 AM
Choose the angel, then we can have angelic battles! Whooo!

Lucky
2006-12-30, 10:32 AM
Vote Lucky for Mayor!
Rocks make wonderful leaders, of course.

Lucky for Mayor! Wait...is Lucky playing? Oh, yes, of course he is. Lucky for Mayor!
Hey, what's this, I still have supporters? Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Gnome Barbarian
2006-12-30, 11:49 AM
I also vote Lucky for mayor...being the village idiot I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing though. I guess we'll never know

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-30, 11:56 AM
*DLD gives a turnip to Gnome Barbarian and chuckles to herself*

Gnome Barbarian
2006-12-30, 12:06 PM
"hmmmm... a turnip" takes big bite out of it and thinks...why is she chuckling did she do something to the turnip.. he shrugs and continues to eat it.

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-30, 12:09 PM
"hmmmm... a turnip" takes big bite out of it and thinks...why is she chuckling did she do something to the turnip.. he shrugs and continues to eat it. *DLD continues chuckling to herself as she waits for someone to understand why she is doing so*

Gnome Barbarian
2006-12-30, 12:13 PM
As he is chewing on his turnip "DLD, Lucky says when he is mayor I can be a consta..." He pauses for a second "constable or was it constipated..." He has a confused look on his face but whats new.

Exachix
2006-12-30, 12:15 PM
Is joining still open here? It looks confusing, but if it is I'll join.

The Valiant Turtle
2006-12-30, 08:59 PM
Raldor votes Bob for mayor

I also claim the role of village turtle breeder, because I've been too lasy to work on my turtle-atar and actually be the village turtle.

Dispozition
2006-12-30, 09:02 PM
*Pokes DLD and walks away, chuckling*

Raistlin1040
2006-12-30, 09:28 PM
((Deckmaster can I be the co-narrorator?))

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-31, 06:44 AM
((seriously... noone gets why I have a turnip to the village idiot?))

Weebl
2006-12-31, 07:52 AM
Bob, Bob! You hear that! They want you to be mayor! I vote Bob!

(( you see, If any of you remember, Bob is my pet dragon from the town. I believe we will have a dragon in our goverment!))

B-Man
2006-12-31, 10:42 AM
Not that Bob, Weebl, the NPC from Werewolf Classic... although if it's the one that looks something like B-Man, but definitely isn't B-Man, he was nameless... Bob was that suspicious one that Death pointed at...

Selrahc
2006-12-31, 02:34 PM
Not sure if its a secret vote now.

I'll join anyway. Werewolf is fun.

Goblin Music
2006-12-31, 07:37 PM
Can I join? the town musician would be cool.

Weebl
2006-12-31, 08:05 PM
Oh I remember! Damn! I nominate Bob! The PC!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-31, 08:17 PM
I miss Bob. I miss Weebl in Town too. I second Bob's nomination.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-12-31, 08:33 PM
Vote for Bob! come, Bob, give us a speech!

Weebl
2006-12-31, 09:23 PM
Bob begins to speak into the microphone. Yes, hello! I musts say that I am glad to have a chance at this. Now, remember this, don't vote Lucky he always dies early. I have always died at least mid game. And as for the other Bob, he can't even bother turning up or speaking. I believe that I have onw thing to say though. VOTE ME AND I GIVE OUT A FREE COOKIE EVERY MORNING AND EVENING!

Fortunately this was all in english thanks to the mic.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-12-31, 09:56 PM
yay! cookies.

Raven the fletcher votes for bob

Goblin Music
2006-12-31, 09:58 PM
"w00t, cookies! bob has my vote!"

Goblin votes for bob.

Exachix
2007-01-01, 08:17 AM
((So Can i still join please? =) ))

Exachix votes for bob even though he may or may not be here.

2007-01-01, 01:11 PM
*sigh*

"Fine. But they better be damned good cookies."

*Fullbladder votes for the lizard*

Madmal
2007-01-01, 05:58 PM
*sigh*

"Fine. But they better be damned good cookies."

*Fullbladder votes for the lizard*

they won't be, only us The Cookie Zealots have the really god ones...:smallbiggrin:

and what the heck, i withdraw my nomination, and vote for the rock

Weebl
2007-01-01, 06:14 PM
I made them myself. They are triple chocolate chip! With a sugary coating!

Klinn
2007-01-01, 06:18 PM
I've never played one of these games before, but heck, it sounds fun. I'll play! :smallbiggrin:

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-01-01, 07:51 PM
Are there any spots left? If so, sign me up.

Slartibartfast
2007-01-01, 09:17 PM
I would like to join, but I also want to know what the normal rules are given that I have never heard of the "werewolf" game before. I've been gone a looooong time...

Lucky
2007-01-01, 09:21 PM
I would like to join, but I also want to know what the normal rules are given that I have never heard of the "werewolf" game before. I've been gone a looooong time...
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28971

2007-01-01, 09:29 PM
Few basics:

1) Take advantage of trusting people. Like Alarra for instance.
2) Werewolves must eat Joosbawx in the first turn.
3) If Lucky is mayor he will eventually be eaten/lnyched/have a vote me sign inserted into his body.
3) Trust all people with black robes.

Provided by Reaper inc.

2007-01-01, 10:35 PM
4) Don't lynch goblins. If they act suspicious, they have important, villager-based roles.

5) Don't let Lucky be Mayor.

Krystal_Tiger
2007-01-01, 10:49 PM
I vote Bob!!! We NEED a Draconic Mayor!!!! ((Ilaissa will be this blue))

Ummmm, i think i'll be a jewelest...well I need to make some room in both our Dragon hordes :smallbiggrin:

I agree with The Mistress!!! You have our support Bob!!!! ((Zira will be this green))

((yes this IS one vote, just for those who want to know))

"Soooooo-" "VOTE FOR BOB FOR MAYOR!"

Gnome Barbarian
2007-01-01, 11:18 PM
The village comes from the other room and shows everybody a scroll that reads in horrible handwriting. NOE INAMATE ODGECTS CON BECUME MAJOR OF THE TONWE. "See it says right here the rock can not be the mayor..so that means Lucky wins by default...YAY for mayor Lucky. Also no offense but Bob is in fact a rock not a lizard. And they call me the village idiot"

Lucky
2007-01-01, 11:57 PM
I agree with the, uh, old scroll! I should therefore be Mayor! All hail Mayor Lucky!

Weebl
2007-01-02, 04:55 AM
That's where you're wrong! He is infact a vertically challenged dragon. *Bob get up and starts to breath fire on all the satanic "Vote Lucky" signs*

2007-01-02, 12:06 PM
In the midst of the chaos, a single gunshot rings loudly through the air. Fullbladder steps out of wherever he was and points his mighty (and chronologically impossible) shotgun at Lucky. His dark sunglasses reflect the light grimly.

"The lizard is obviously no threat to you or your campaign, you damned propaganda-spewing leprechaun fool. And, since he happens to have a heartbeat and a moving skeleton under them thar scales, the Law Enforcement in this probably lawless town deigns him to be animate. Let the villagers vote as they please."

As he turns around and begins to walk away, he spouts one last parting shot. "'Sides. You wouldn't win by default at all. You've still got that thar NPC that was voted for once."

Helgraf
2007-01-02, 12:58 PM
I know Werewolf IV is still going on, but I prefer to get an early start on registration this time. There will be a cap of no more than 50 people, as I know this game is getting more popular all the time, and it certainly is a possibility.

Despite popular demand for a reverse werewolf game, I have instead decided to use this as an opportunity to experiment with some alternate roles. Perhaps the most interesting thing about these roles is that most of them are not dependent on being a wolf or a villager; that is, it can be either.

Here are the new roles.
Barbarian: The Barbarian can take out 1 other person when killed. If lynched, the Barbarian can take out one of his accusers; if eaten, he can take out a wolf.

Bard: The Bard can influence the vote. The Bard's vote counts as two.

Cleric: The Cleric can raise 1 player from the dead 1 time during the game. This person can't vote, be voted for, or be eaten for 3 days. This person has a chance of being switched from villager to werewolf or vice versa when resurrected. The Cleric cannot use this ability on himself. This action does not reveal the Cleric. Even after they use this ability, they will still be revealed as the Cleric when killed.

Druid: The Druid is neither a wolf nor a villager. Therefore, if he makes it to the end, he wins, even if the wolves win.

Fighter: The Fighter has the power to protect another villager or himself from werewolf attack. Same as the baner, basically. For this reason, the Fighter cannot be a werewolf.

Monk: The Monk represent a balance of the body, spirit, and mind. For this reason, it cannot be affected by any abilities except for those of the Seer, the Fool, the Devil, the Ranger, and the Diviner Wizard. If any others try to use their abilities on the Monk, even if it would be helpful to the Monk, they will not take effect. This includes the Bard's double vote (which will count as 1 when used against the Monk) and the Paladin's list (The Monk will never be on it). The Monk is still affected by the 3-day grace period of a resurrected player and an escaped Rogue. The Monk cannot be a werewolf.

Paladin: The Paladin has a list of players. If the Paladin outlasts all those people, he wins. (These are players that the Paladin has detected as evil). The Paladin cannot be a wolf.

Ranger: The Ranger can tell who is a wolf and who isn't. Works like the Seer, only he can't see roles beyond Wolf and Villager. Is not affected by the Sorcerer's ability. Can't be a wolf.

Rogue: The Rogue can escape death much like the Monk can, only doing so reveals him as the Rogue and a werewolf. However, if he uses his ability, he cannot vote, be voted for, or eaten for 3 days. Can't be a villager.

Sorcerer: The Sorcerer can make someone appear to have a different role than they do to the Seer or Fool. Does not work on the Ranger. Works like the Warlock. Can't be a villager.

Wizard: Picks 1 of 7 schools at the start of the game and gains an ability based on that school.

Obviously, the Seer and the Fool, as well as the Devil, are still in effect, but the Baner, Illusionist, and Warlock are not. The Masons may still be around, but I prefer to keep it a secret as to whether there are Masons or not. If there are, they will be revealed at death as such.

Game does not start until after Werewolf IV ends, whenever that is.

Roster:
1. Alarra
2. alec
3. Altharis
4. Atreyu, the Masked Llama
5. B-Man
6. Bearchase
7. Blood
8. Captain "Fluffy"
9. Captain van der Decken
10. Ceika
11. churchofbanjo
12. Cult of the Raven
13. DarkLightDragon
14. Death, your friend, the Reaper
15. Dispozition
16. Eldritch Knight
17. El Jaspero, the Pirate King
18. evnafets
19. Exachix
20. flabbicus
21. Fualkner Asiniti
21. Gezina
22. Gnome Barbarian
23. Goblin Music
24. Indurain
25. Ink
26. Jontom Xire
27. Joosbawx
28. Kantur
29. King of GRiffins
30. Klinn
31. Krursk
32. Krystal Tiger
33. Kyrian
34. Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
35. Lucky
36. Malmagor Andrigal
37. Ms. Elaneous
38. Raldor
39. Rumda
40. Selrahc
41. Silkenfist
42. Slartibartfast
43. Tharj TreeSmiter
44. Tormsskull
45. veecher
46. weebl
47. Zonac

3 spots still open!

:hopes there's a slot left: I'm .. in?

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-01-02, 01:01 PM
I'm...in? Yay! In that case, I vote for Bob. Leprachauns are imaginary anyway.

B-Man
2007-01-02, 01:10 PM
B-Man makes more coffee and splashes it in Lucky's face... again...

Thou shalt not be mayor. My vote for the rock still stands.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2007-01-02, 04:04 PM
I would suggest that we start this one when either werewolf "classic" or "IV" ends since classic could easily end sooner than IV.

Alarra
2007-01-02, 11:27 PM
Well....there are only 10 people left alive in IV. I can't see it going on too much longer.

Indurain
2007-01-02, 11:29 PM
And Classic is over...

Krystal_Tiger
2007-01-03, 02:20 AM
hmmm...as for a name, if Bob becomes Mayor (Ilaissa+Zira: GO BOB!!!!), or even if he doesn't, we could do something like:

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Where Village/Town is+What Name it Could Be:

A Cliff=Dragon Cliff?
A Crator= Roc's Nest?
A Canyon= Viper Canyon?
A Mountain= Phoenix Rise?
A Forest Clearing= Unicorn Glade?
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Just a few ideas up there...if i knew WHERE the Town is I could do something with that...:smallsigh: *coughcancoughsomeonecoughtellcoughmecough?*

and yes...all are <insert magic creature here> <insert terrain here> sort of things, i know:smallbiggrin:

Gralamin
2007-01-03, 03:18 AM
If theres still room, I'd like to play

TheRabidWalnut
2007-01-03, 07:56 AM
Hey! I asked for a spot pages ago, but I am not on the first page wrap up.

*waves*

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-03, 10:26 AM
Eh, why not, even though I died in the 2nd round last time... if there's still room, of course.

Weebl
2007-01-03, 01:06 PM
Other names I thought of were:
Drache Manor
Drachewelt
Dragon Land!!!(The famous amusement park!)

((Yeah I know the first two are just German translations. The last one was just pure fun!))

Exachix
2007-01-03, 01:23 PM
yay! i'm in!

Bob for mayor! Weebl's names!

((And if you start this game soon, I can't post tomorrow until sunday so that's why I won't be =( ))

Deckmaster
2007-01-03, 05:13 PM
I had three people apply since the last time I checked, and I decided to let them all join rather than have any of them feel cheated. Therefore, we have 51 players, but I'm not accepting any more. You snooze, you lose.

Registration is closed. Now to wait for Werewolf IV to finish up.

Silkenfist
2007-01-03, 05:16 PM
Drache Manor
Drachewelt

I'd translate them to:

Dragon Manor = Gut Drache
Dragon World = Drachenwelt

Altharis
2007-01-03, 10:03 PM
Bob for mayor! He has an awesome site... or is that weebl?

Weebl
2007-01-04, 02:12 AM
I have the site, he has the cookies!

TheRabidWalnut
2007-01-04, 04:15 AM
How about - Howling Meadows as a town name?

DarkLightDragon
2007-01-04, 04:17 AM
How about - Howling Meadows as a town name? That would be apppropriate :smallbiggrin:

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-04, 02:25 PM
That sounds good.

Goblin Music
2007-01-04, 04:57 PM
Yes Howling Meadows is a good name

Gnome Barbarian
2007-01-04, 05:01 PM
Why would we call it howling meadows?

((OOC:Keep in mind I am the village idiot.))

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-01-04, 05:01 PM
Not that I'm an authority figure or anything, but I think its good. Howling Meadows sounds nice and it has just enough irony to properly portray the chaos that will be going on inside its borders.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2007-01-04, 05:55 PM
Howling meadows... has nice ring to it. I was going to suggest "bloody-wolf-food-lynching-mobville" but whatever... :)

The Valiant Turtle
2007-01-04, 07:39 PM
Howling meadows sounds good to me.

Krystal_Tiger
2007-01-04, 08:27 PM
I thing Howling Meadows is good, and yes...very...VERY ironic :smallsmile:

I relly am wondering when we can start this, Classic 1 is fin, Classic 2 is recruting, and IV is very nearly done.

And hopefuly the word "Druid" in my sig won't start some acusations :smallsmile:

((And I say again, i'm a/the jewer.))

Altharis
2007-01-04, 08:34 PM
Howling meadows is great!

Nah, druid can also mean "Baner" as well, because they both use herbs.

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-01-04, 08:38 PM
Not in this game.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-01-04, 10:08 PM
Sure, howling meadows sounds good.
hopefully IV will end soon so that we can start. this is sounding good.

Madmal
2007-01-04, 10:10 PM
hope i got a job other than "villager"....

I mean, Death has been already Devil, Seer....

DarkLightDragon
2007-01-04, 11:24 PM
It would be pretty fun to have a cool role. I can think of one I'd be particularly good at!

2007-01-04, 11:26 PM
"Indeed, no one will see it, Onto take over the forums!"

Weebl
2007-01-05, 01:51 AM
I had Cool role Both times I Played. Mason and Wolf (brown).

DarkLightDragon
2007-01-05, 02:00 AM
I had Cool role Both times I Played. Mason and Wolf (brown). You were a grey...

I was a mason in Classic I (oh wait, weebl knows that...). I'm not telling you what I am in IV, though, 'cause that hasn't ended yet :smallwink:

Weebl
2007-01-05, 02:07 AM
@^: So much werewolf, Brains disintergrating!

DarkLightDragon
2007-01-05, 02:11 AM
I know. I messed up once in IV because of something that distraacted me in Classic. But I'm willing to try playing two games again.

Helgraf
2007-01-05, 03:24 AM
Remember, the Computer says Fun is Mandatory.

You are happy, right citizen?

Helgraf
2007-01-05, 04:24 AM
I, too, like Howling Meadows.

And secretly hope for a role, just coz, ya know, it's cool.

Ceika
2007-01-05, 10:32 AM
I think the name "Howling Meadows" fits pretty well, though I liked the other suggestions as well. I'm still getting the hang of this werewolf thing, but I'm looking forward to this new one.

Kyrian
2007-01-05, 10:35 AM
*Kyrian points at Ceika

Oh...you mean it's not time yet?

Jontom Xire
2007-01-05, 10:38 AM
Wow. There's a lot of people in this game. I wish I'd got as many for my Paranoia game.

Ceika
2007-01-05, 11:10 AM
*Ceika slaps Kyrian*

What? He deserved it.

Kyrian
2007-01-05, 11:13 AM
*Kyrian kisses Ceika, then runs*

Ok, so, woman scorned theory is absolutely correct.

Ceika
2007-01-05, 11:16 AM
*Ceika pulls away and raises an eyebrow.*

You claim to love her and yet you kiss me... odd. And yes, the theory is correct. Care to test it more?

Kyrian
2007-01-05, 11:17 AM
You'll always have your place in my heart Ceika...and I'd rather keep all my limbs, both seen and unseen, attached and in working condition.

Lucky
2007-01-05, 11:19 AM
...Wow... Is nowhere safe?

Ceika
2007-01-05, 11:20 AM
*she glares and draws her dagger, as if to emphasize her point*

I'd like my blade to have a place in your heart... but for civility's sake...

*She turns and walks off*

((nope, but I'll try to be nice.))

Weebl
2007-01-05, 11:21 AM
I believe so Lucky... I believe so...

Kyrian
2007-01-05, 11:22 AM
Kyrian sits and plays a song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wAKTqBQ30M) on his guitar.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-01-05, 07:42 PM
Yeah! Team villager just won Werewolf IV! Lets get this party started!

2007-01-05, 11:08 PM
Sheriff Fullbladder lays his shotgun upon his knees as he sits in a chair just outside the Sheriff's Office. "Looks like a Blood Moon tonight," he mutters quietly, as though anticipating the chaos to come.

DarkLightDragon
2007-01-06, 12:48 AM
Being the baner in IV was lots of fun! Harder to play if you're in multiple games of werewolf, but still fun!

Jontom Xire
2007-01-06, 05:05 AM
Let's get this party started.

Just so everyone knows, I'm going to Israel for a business trip. This either means I'll have no time at all to play, or if the hotel has internet (it should) it may mean I'll have heaps of time but only in the evenings.

Anyone here who lives in Jerusalem, give me a yell and maybe we'll meet up while I'm out there.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-01-06, 10:13 AM
YAY town is going good. Soon mayor lucky will make his inauguration speech. YAY! Go Mayor Lucky

Deckmaster
2007-01-06, 10:37 AM
I'm going to start sending out roles on Monday. I'd do it today, but unfortunately I don't have much time. Then we'll probably start on Tuesday.

Everyone OK with that?

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2007-01-06, 11:11 AM
*Kyrian kisses Ceika, then runs*

*El J shakes his head*

"Where did I go wrong?..."

Weebl
2007-01-06, 11:23 AM
YAY town is going good. Soon mayor lucky will make his inauguration speech. YAY! Go Mayor Lucky

I believe that Bob(http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/OtherPeople/Smileys/WeeblsFriendBob.gif), the Dragon, is in fact winning the maypy votes with a total of 4 or 5. :smallyuk:

Goblin Music
2007-01-06, 01:06 PM
woo Go bob!!!:smallbiggrin:

Tuesday eh? sounds good.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-01-06, 01:09 PM
Recount I demand a recount. Bob has obviously swayed the votes by having dead villagers vote for him.

Weebl
2007-01-06, 01:40 PM
Bah! Ignore the named Village Idiot!

2007-01-06, 01:41 PM
"Son, I fear I may have to arrest you for falsifyin' records. It's not like I'm biased or anything." the Sheriff puts a hand on Gnome's shoulder to calm him, which only shows the 'Vote Bob' pin on his shoulder.

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-06, 01:44 PM
Weren't most of those Bob votes for the rock?

Gnome Barbarian
2007-01-06, 01:50 PM
"I didnt falsefy anything Im just saying a recount would be a good idea. " He pulls away from the arm of a sheriff "Your doing this because Im a gnome arent you" He runs arms flaling..."Police Brutality if Lucky is Mayor this wouldnt happen" He repeats it over and over again

2007-01-06, 01:52 PM
"Technically it's because of three things: 1) I'm the sheriff, and you're disturbing people. 2) I have a friggin' gun. 3) I'm a goblin. We're not nice people."

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-06, 01:53 PM
"Police Brutality? I don't see any brutality. But wasting Police time is a serious offence."

Weebl
2007-01-06, 02:02 PM
Ok. We will have a recount! Bet Bob still wins..

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-06, 02:03 PM
I'll do it! Give me a moment.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-01-06, 02:05 PM
"Also last time I checked Sheriff was an elected official not just a guy with a gun saying he is the sheriff." He walks over to lucky "I vote for Mayor lucky as Sheriff and for the town."

2007-01-06, 02:07 PM
"Who better than a guy with a gun? And a house that has 'Sheriff's Office' written on it. 'Sides. It was voted on while you were.... asleep."

Weebl
2007-01-06, 02:09 PM
If not I vote Full blader for Sheriff!

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-01-06, 02:09 PM
Gnome, mayor can't also be sheriff. gotta pick one or the other. and as I recall, a lot of times that lucky is voted mayor, he is killed right away. I assume by insisting that lucky should be mayor you are insisting he should be killed.

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-06, 02:10 PM
"Okay, that's.. three votes for Lucky and seven for Bob. Of course, Bob is fixing the election by bribing voters..

Also, I vote Fullbladder for Sheriff, if we're doing this."

Weebl
2007-01-06, 02:11 PM
Good point, in that Case... VOTE LUCKY! Nah, joking...

Edit: I actually will make sure Bob gives the Cookies out. If he doesn't He shall be flogged!

Madmal
2007-01-06, 02:11 PM
"Okay, that's.. three votes for Lucky and seven for Bob. Of course, Bob is fixing the election by bribing voters.."

"Also, I vote Fullbladder for Sherrif, if we're doing this."

Hey! what about the rock? i votedfor it, dammit!!!

B-Man
2007-01-06, 02:13 PM
Yes, I too voted for the rock! Rock =/= Bob

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-06, 02:14 PM
The rock? If you really don't think a Mayor needs to be sentient, I'll check the votes.

Weebl
2007-01-06, 02:14 PM
Two more votes and the rock will be beating Lucky!

Edit: The rock beats Lucky by two votes! In the mean time vote for http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/OtherPeople/Smileys/WeeblsFriendBob.gif!

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-06, 02:17 PM
Okay, pretty difficult considering there are two Bobs, but that's.. five votes for the rock. I think. Which is worrying.

B-Man
2007-01-06, 02:22 PM
Nyah! Rock FTW!!

* dances around the rock *

We did it buddy! We really did it!

Gnome Barbarian
2007-01-06, 02:24 PM
"Well I fi must chosoe then Lucky for mayor...and per the old town scroll mayor mus tbe an animate object.. so those who voted for the rock waisted their vote. I may be an idiot but I know politics. Infact I hear there is another plan where onyl idiots can become politicians and run a country." He has asmile on his face "2 votes for Bob the Dragon, 3 votes for lucky and 5 votes for the rock. So Lucky is the leading living candadite and wins... Whoo Hooo"

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-06, 02:28 PM
"Errm... there are 5 votes for the rock and 7 for Bob..

Still, Bob technically is disqualified, and the rock is.. a rock.

Vote Lucky!"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-06, 02:28 PM
I note that many times that lucky is mayor, the wolves win. Therefore I shall nominate Bob so that his luck may prove better.

2007-01-06, 02:33 PM
"I'm still Sheriff. I was re-voted in. I got more votes then my Leprechaun counterpart. Nyah. Also, Goblins of my tribe have the ability to communicate with certain sentient minerals. Let me try something."

Slowly, the sheriff bends down, picks up the rock, shakes it near his ear, tastes it, glaes at it, and finally declares "IT IS SENTIENT!"

Gnome Barbarian
2007-01-06, 02:34 PM
"Wow thats amazing Lord Fullbladder...you will makea good sheriff"

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-06, 02:36 PM
*When no-one is looking, Decken replaces the rock with another one, to see what happens*

B-Man
2007-01-06, 02:39 PM
B-Man takes a sip of his coffee and looks away whilest Decken switches the rocks. He then drops his coffee and exclaims: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! The mayoral candidate has been abducted!

He then runs in circles and runs into his house and locks the doors. The sound of construction is heard from within.

Selrahc
2007-01-06, 02:42 PM
I vote for the rock. I like its resolute stance on the tough issues.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-01-06, 02:56 PM
wow. the rock has that many votes without even making a speech.

Flabbicus
2007-01-06, 03:01 PM
I vote for the rock. It has been ingrained into our town, always stays calm and tough during heated situations, plays no favorites, and doesn't budge when threatened.

Weebl
2007-01-06, 03:05 PM
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/OtherPeople/Smileys/WeeblsFriendBob.gif: I'll give you cookies! I can even take cookie requests! I can make over 1000 cookies! And the rock will just sit there getting kicked every now and then! So all who vote me get a free "I voted for Bob" Badge!

Flabbicus
2007-01-06, 03:07 PM
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/OtherPeople/Smileys/WeeblsFriendBob.gif: I'll give you cookies! I can even take cookie requests! I can make over 1000 cookies! And the rock will just sit there getting kicked every now and then! So all who vote me get a free "I voted for Bob" Badge!

But the rock's sheer force of personality and charisma vastly overpowers your cookie hoard!

Madmal
2007-01-06, 03:08 PM
But the rock's sheer force of personality and charisma vastly overpowers your cookie hoard!

Blasphemer! get you second-hand cookies out of my sight, before they combust!!!

2007-01-06, 03:15 PM
Yeah. I change my vote to the rock. The rock is just that sweet. Plus it does a wicked Awnold Swartzenegger impretion.

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-06, 03:20 PM
Lucky has three votes, Weebl has five votes, aaand..
The rock has seven votes.

We have a non-sentient Mayor. Corruption will run wild, I tell you.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-01-06, 03:22 PM
Quickly runs into his house and comes out with his aluminium foil hat on..."With a non-sentient mayor he may try stealing our brains but mine is protected."

Weebl
2007-01-06, 03:24 PM
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/OtherPeople/Smileys/WeeblsFriendBob.gif: Fine then! You shall all miss out on the "I voted for Bob" badges! I've got plans now though... Big plans...

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-06, 03:31 PM
"The rock is missing! That means it's between Weebl and Lucky."

Weebl
2007-01-06, 03:36 PM
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/OtherPeople/Smileys/Weebl.gif : Oh my god! The leading candidate is now Bob!

@V: Sure! Read this list!
Aggression Cookies
Aggression Cookies #2
Alabama Fudge-Pecan Chewies
Alices's Raisin Filled Cookies
Almond Cookies
Almond Cream Cookies
Almond Crescents
Almond Crisp Cookies
Almond Crescents
Almond Fudge Topped Shortbread
Almond Glazed Sugar Cookies
Almond Joy Cookie Balls
Almond Macaroons
Almond Meringue Gems
Almond-Orange Biscotti
Almond Pan Bars
Almond Pretzel Cookies
Almond Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
Almond Shortbread
Almond Slices
Almond Sugar Cookies
Almond Toffee Cookies
Amaretto Cookies
Amish Sugar Cookies
Angel Food Macaroons
Angel Macaroons
Angel's Halo Cookies
Anise & Walnut Biscotti
Anise Biscotti
Anise Cookie Cordials
Anise Cookies
Anise Cookies #2
Anise Scandinavian Stamp Cookies
Anise Tuiles
Anisette Cookies
Apple Almond Squares
Apple Bars
Apple Bars #2
Apple Butter Bars
Apple Butter Cookies
Apple Cart Cookies
Apple Cheddar Cookies
Apple Coconut Squares
Apple Cookies -No-Bake
Apple Peanut Butter Squares
Apple Pie Bars
Apple Raisin Squares
Apple Squares
Apple-Cinnamon Cookies
Apple-Raisin Cookies
Applesauce Cookies
Applesauce Cookies #2
Applesauce Cookies #3
Applesauce-Raisin Drop Cookies
Apricot Bars
Apricot Bars #2
Apricot Bars #3
Apricot Bars #4
Apricot Cheese Cookies
Apricot Coconut Squares
Apricot Cookies
Apricot Delight Bars
Apricot Fold-Overs
Apricot Pecan Tassies
Apricot Pillows
Apricot Raisin Bars
Apricot Raisin Squares
Apricot Squares
Apricot Squares #2
Austrian Chocolate Balls
Austrian Tea Cookies
Autumn Leave Cookies
Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Babe Ruth Cookies
Baby Ruth Cookies
Baby Ruth Squares
Baked S'mores Bars
Bachelor Buttons
Banana Bars - Frosted
Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Banana Sour Cream Bars
Banana Split Bars
Banket
Barbara Walter's Chocolate Macaroons
Basic Cookies Cream
Bear-y Good Bars
Beer Can Cookies
Beer Cookies
Best Chocolate Chippers
Best-Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
Black Bottom Banana Bars
Black Walnut Cookies
Blackberry Squares
Blarney Stone Bars
Blueberry Snack Bars
Bobbies
Boiled Cookies
Boiled Cookies #2
Brandy Lace Cookies
Brazilian Coffee Cookies
Breakfast Bars
Brickle Bars
Brown Sugar Chews
Brown Sugar Cookies
Brown Sugar Cookies #2
Brown Sugar Cookies #3
Brown Sugar Melting Moments
Brown Sugar Shortbread
Brownie Delight
Brownie Meltaways
Brownie Mix
Brownie Mix (Gift in a Jar)
Brownie Mounds
Brownie Peanut Butter Cups
Brownie Squares
Brownies
Brownies
Brownies
Brownies- All Butter Fudge
Brownies- Almond Macaroon
Brownies- Amaretto Coffee
Brownies- Apple
Brownies- Apple Brownies #2
Brownies- Apple-Orange
Brownies= Apple-Quick & Easy
Brownies- Banana Fudge Walnut
Brownies- Bayou
Brownies- Best Chocolate
Brownies -Best Ever
Brownies -Big Butter Chocolate
Brownies- Bisquick Chocolate Nut
Brownies- Bisquick Mix
Brownies- Black and White
Brownies- Blond with Chocolate Chip Drizzle
Brownies- Butterscotch
Brownies- Butterscotch Brownies #2
Brownies- Cake Mix Caramel (Reduced Fat)
Brownies -Candy Bar
Brownies- Candy Mint-Topped
Brownies- Caramel
Brownies- Caramel #2
Brownies- Caramel Chewy
Brownies- Caramelicious
Brownies- Carob (Healthy Cooking)
Brownies- Cheese Cake
Brownies- Cheese Cake #2
Brownies- Cheese Cake #3
Brownies- Chewy
Brownies- Chewy Double Chocolate
Brownies- Chocolate Cherry
Brownies- Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter
Brownies- Chocolate Cream Cheese
Brownies- Chocolate Cream Cheese #2
Brownies -Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting (For Brownies)
Brownies- Chocolate Pecan
Brownies- Chocolate Pudding
Brownies- Chocolate Raspberry Truffle
Brownies - Chocolate Walnut Caramel
Brownies- Cinnamon
Brownies- Coffee
Brownies- Cookies & Cream
Brownies -Cream Cheese
Brownies- Cream Cheese-Hazelnut
Brownies- Creme deMenthe
Brownies- Crunch-Crust
Brownies- Diamond Walnut Raspberry
Brownies- Disappearing Marshmallow
Brownies- Double Frosted
Brownies- Elvis' Fudgy Peanut Butter
Brownies- Espresso
Brownies- Fudge
Brownies- Fudge Mint
Brownies- Fudge with White Chocolate, Toffee & Pecans
Brownies- Fudge Topped
Brownies- Fudgy Peanut Butter
Brownies- Fudgy Raspberry
Brownies- Fudgy Wudgy
Brownies- German Chocolate
Brownies- Godiva
Brownies- Grasshopper
Brownies- Graham Cracker
Brownies -Graham Cracker -Q&EZ
Brownies -Heavenly (2 grams of Fat)
Brownies- Hershey's
Brownies in a Cone
Brownies- Indiana Mint
Brownies- Kahlua
Brownies- Kahlua Glazed
Brownies- Kahlua Mudslide
Brownies- Knock Me Naked
Brownies- Layered
Brownies- Luau
Brownies -Lemon
Brownies- Marble (MW)
Brownies- Marshmallow
Brownies- Marshmallow #2
Brownies-Mary Ellen's
Brownies- Midnight
Brownies-Milk Chocolate
Brownies-Mint
Brownies- Mint #2
Brownies-Mint Cheesecake Brownie Bars
Brownies -Mississippi Mud
Brownies-My Favorite
Brownies-No Bake
Brownies-No Bake Brownies #2
Brownies-No Bake Fudge
Brownies-Not So
Brownies-One Bowl Cream Cheese
Brownies-Orange Cappuccino
Brownies- Peanut Butter
Brownies-Peanut Butter
Brownies-Peanut Butter (QC)
Brownies-Peanut Butter #3
Brownies-Peanut Butter #4
Brownies -Peanut Butter #5
Brownies-Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk
Brownies-Peanut Butter Cup
Brownies- Peppermint
Brownies- Peppermint
Brownies-Peppermint Pattie
Brownies-Philly Marble
Brownies-Praline
Brownies-Princess
Brownies- Quick
Brownies- Quick Turtle
Brownies- Raspberry
Brownies- Rocky Road
Brownies- Rocky Road Fudge
Brownies- Ryan (Quick)
Brownies-Sand Art Brownie Mix
Brownies- Saucepan
Brownies-Secret Center
Brownies- Super
Brownies- Supernatural
Brownies- Texas
Brownies- Toffee Crunch
Brownies- Tri-Level
Brownies -Triple Fudge
Brownies- Turtle
Brownies- Vanilla
Brownies-Vanilla Chip Orange
Brownies-White Chocolate
Bushel of Cookies
Buster Bars
Butter Balls
Butter Ball Cookies
Butter Bars
Butter Brickle Bars
Butter Brickle Bars
Butter Cookies
Butter Cookies #2
Butter Fingers Dessert Bars
Butter Meltaways
Butterfinger Cookies
Buttermilk Chocolate Chip Cookies
Butterscotch and Peanut Butter Bars
Butterscotch Applesauce Bars - Microwave
Butterscotch Chip Bars
Butterscotch Cookies with Burnt Sugar Icing
Butterscotch Nut Bars
Butterscotch Pecan Cookies
Butterscotch Squares
Buttery Bar Cookie
Buttery Raspberry Thumbprints
Buttery Sugar Cookies
Cajun Kisses
Cake Cookies
Cake Cookies #2
Cake Mix Cookies
Cake Mix Cookies
Cake Mix Spice Cookies
California Chocolate Bars
Candied Fruit Cookies
Candy Cane Cookies
Candy Cane Cookies #2
Candy Cane Cookies #3
Candy Cane Cookies
Can't Leave Alone Bars
'Can't Stop' Cookies
Cappuccino Cookies
Cappuccino Rounds
Cappuccino Truffle Bars
Caramel Apple Bars
Caramel Apple Cookies
Caramel Apple Oat Squares
Caramel Bars (1959)
Caramel Bars
Caramel Bars
Caramel Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
Caramel Cinnamon Bars
Caramel Cookies
Caramel Filled Chocolate Cookies
Caramel Krispie Bars
Caramel Layer Chocolate Squares
Caramel Marshmallow Bars
Caramel Morsel Bars
Caramel Peanut Bars
Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
Caramel Pecan Fudge Bars
Caramel Pineapple Cookie Bars
Caramel Squares
Caramel Squares-EZ
Caramel Zucchini Bars
Caramelitas
Caraway Stars
Carolina Chews
Carrot Bars
Carrot Cookies
Carrot-Cake Cookies
Carrot Cookies with Orange Butter Icing
Cashew Nut Cookies
Casserole Candy/Cookies
Cathederal Window Cookies
Cheese & Cranberry Cookies
Cheese Biscuits
Cheesecake Bars
Cheesecake Cookie Squares
Cherry Bars
Cherry Cheesecake Squares
Cherry Chocolate Chippers
Cherry Coconut Bars
Cherry Crumb Bars
Cherry Dot Cookies
Cherry Nut Bars
Cherry Oatmeal Bars
Cherry Winks
Chess Squares
Chewy Chocolate Macaroons
Chewy Chocolate Cookies
Chewy Chocolate No-Bakes
Chewy Fruitcake Bars
Chewy Granola Bars
Chewy Macaroons
Chewy Maple Coconut Cookies
Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Bars (Healthy)
Chewy Peanut Butter Bars
Chewy Skor Toffee Bits Cookies
Chinese Almond Cookies
Chinese Almond Cookies #2
Chinese Chews
Chinese Chews #2
Chip Cookie Sticks
Chippy Chewy Bars
Choco Cherries
Chocodiles
Chocoholic Cookies
Chocolate Almond Bars
Chocolate Almond Bars (TOH)
Chocolate Almond Buttons
Chocolate Almond Joy Cookies
Chocolate Bonbon Cookies
Chocolate Caramel Bars
Chocolate Caramel Nut Bars
Chocolate Cherry Bars
Chocolate Cherry Squares
Chocolate Chews (WWII)
Chocolate Chip Blondies (QC)
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies -Soft Award Winning
Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Jar
Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix (Gift in a Jar)
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Meringue Bars
Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies
Chocolate Chip Meringues
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Chocolate Chip Sensation
Chocolate Chip Squares
Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies
Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Cookies #2
Chocolate Church Windows
Chocolate Cinnamon Chewies
Chocolate Coconut Bars
Chocolate Coconut Macaroons
Chocolate Coconut Macaroons-Melt In Your Mouth
Chocolate Covered Caramel Cookies
Chocolate Covered Cherry Bars
Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies
Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Bars
Chocolate Dipped Macaroons
Chocolate Drops
Chocolate Fantasy Bars
Chocolate Fig Drops
Chocolate Frosting Cookies
Chocolate Jets
Chocolate Kiss-Peanut Butter Cookies
Chocolate Kisses
Chocolate Kisses (No-Fat; 8 Calorie)
Chocolate Macaroon Bars
Chocolate Macaroon Turtles
Chocolate Marshmallow Mile High Squares
Chocolate Meringue Stars
Chocolate Mint Layer Cookies
Chocolate Mint Meringues
Chocolate Mint Snow-Top Cookies
Chocolate Mint Squares
Chocolate Mint Sticks
Chocolate Mousse Bars
Chocolate Napoleans
Chocolate Nut Chews
Chocolate Nut Cookies
Chocolate Nut Crispies
Chocolate Oat White Chip Bars
Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies #2
Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies -Q&E
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Chocolate Pecan Balls
Chocolate Pecan Angels
Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
Chocolate Pin Wheel Cookies
Chocolate Pinwheels
Chocolate Pistachio Fingers
Chocolate Raisin Clusters
Chocolate Raspberry Bars
Chocolate Raspberry Streusel Squares
Chocolate Ritz Cookies
Chocolate Rum Drops
Chocolate Slice & Bake Cookies
Chocolate Sno-Balls
Chocolate Streusel Bars
Chocolate Toffee Crescent Bars
Chocolate Toffee Grahams
Chocolate Toffee Squares
Chocolate Walnut Biscotti
Chocolate Walnut Caramel Brownies
Chocolate, Walnut & Apricot Cookies
Chocolate Whoppers
Choconut Mound Bars
Christmas Bows
Christmas Chocolate Chip Cookies
Christmas Honey Balls
Christmas Surprises
Chunky Chocolate Bars (No-Bake)
Chunky Chocolate Cookie Mix in a Jar
Chunky Monkey Cookies
Cinnamon Coffee Bars
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Squares
Cinnamon Nut Bars
Cinnamon Sugar Butter Cookies
Classic Rugelach
Cocoa Kiss Cookies
Coconut Balls - Truman
Coconut Butterscotch & Chocolate Bars
Coconut Chip Squares
Coconut Crisps
Coconut Filled Cookies
Coconut Icebox Cookies
Coconut Macaroons
Coconut Macaroons #2
Coconut Macaroons #3
Coconut Macaroons #4
Coconut Macaroons - Nick's
Coconut Macaroons - Q&E
Coconut Melting Moments
Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
Coconut Raisin Treasure Cookies
Coconut Thumbprints
Coffee Bars
Coffee Cookies
Colorful Fudge Crinkles
Cookie Cheesecake Squares
Cookie Dessert
Cookie Fruit Freeze
Cookie Glaze
Cookie Pizza
Cookies In A Jar (10 Recipes)
Cookies for Santa
Cool Whip Cookies
Corn Flake Cookies
Corn Meal Cookies
Cornmeal Cookies
Cottage Cheese Cookies
Cowboy Cookies (Dunkin' Platters)
Cracked Cookies
Craisin Crunchies
Craisen Oatmeal Snack Cookies
Cranberry Biscotti
Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
Cranberry Cookies
Cranberry Drop Cookies
Cranberry Pumpkin Cookies
Crazy Cookies
Cream Cheese Bars
Cream Cheese Cookies
Cream Cheese Cookies #2
Cream Cheese Cookies #3
Cream Cheese Dainties
Cream Cheese Diamonds
Cream Cheese Roll Out Cookies
Cream Cheese Squares
Creamy No-Bake Bars
Creamy Pumpkin Bars
Crisp Pastel Cookies
Crispy Chocolate Bars
Crispy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Crunchy Chocolate Bars
Crunchy Coco-Roons
Crunchy Oatmeal Cookies
Cry Baby Bars
Czechoslovakian Apricot Bars
Dairy Land Bars
Danish Dessert Bars
Date & Nut Bars
Date & Nut Bars #2
Date Filled Cookies
Date Filled Drop Cookies
Date Kisses
Date Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Date Squares
Davy Crocketts
Death by Chocolate Cookies
Delicious Cookies
Deluxe Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Devil's Food Chip Cookies
Devil's Food Cookies (Low Fat)
Devilish Double Chocolate Cookies
Double Chip Bars
Double Chocolate Chewies
Double Chocolate Cookies
Double Chocolate Crumble Bars
Double Peanut Butter Cookies
Dream Bars
Dream Bars #2
Dreamsicle Cookie Mix (Gift in a Jar)
Dutch Butterscotch Apple Squares
Dutch Letters
Eagle Brand Magic Cookies
Easter Petit Fours
Easter Story Cookies
Easy Angel Lemon Bars
Easy Chocolate Almond Bars
Easy Cookies
Easy Fruit Cake Cookies
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Easy Valentine Sandwich Cookies
Eggnog Cookies
Election Cookies
Eleven Cup Cookies
Energy Saver Bars
English Walnut Cookies
Eskimo Cookies
Espresso Biscotti
ET Bars
EZ Lemon Wafers
EZ Mayo Cookies
EZ Peanut Butter Cookies
EZ Thumprint Cookies
German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
German Chocolate Caramel Bars
German Chocolate Caramel Bars #2
German Chocolate Chess Squares
German Chocolate Cookies (QC)
German Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
German Cookies
Ghoulash Bars
Giant Ginger Cookies
Giant Spice Cookies
Ginger Bars
Ginger Cookies - Civil War
Ginger Crinkles
Ginger Snap Cookies
Gingersnap Bars
Girl Scout Cookies-Original
Golden Peanut Butter Bars
Golden Pineapple Cookies
Good Guess Cookies
Gooey Chip Bars
Gooey Lemon Bars
Gooey Pumpkin Cookies
Gooey Turtle Bars
Graduation Diplomas
Graham Cracker Cookies
Graham Cracker Cookies
Graham Cracker Fruit Cookies
Grammy's Chocolate Cookies
Grandma's Molasses Cookies
Grandma's Spice Cookies
Grandma's Walnut Angel Wings
Grasshopper Sandwich Cookies -Easy
Great Grandma Moog's Gingersnap Cookies
Greek Cookies
Gum Drop Cookies
Gum Drop Surprise Cookies
Halloween Bars
Halloween Cookies
Halloween Cookies - Easy
Hamburger Cookies
Hawaiian Cookie Mix (Gift in a Jar)
Hawaiian Cookie Tarts
Hawaiian Macaroon Bars
Haystack Cookies
Hello Dollies
Hello Dolly Cookies
Hermits
Hershey's Kisses
Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chip Giant Cookies
High Fibre Chocolate Chip Cookies
Hillary Clinton's Cookies
Hip Hugger Bars
Hojarascas (Mexican Cookies)
Holiday Anise Cookies
Holiday Cinnamon Crinkles
Holiday Fruit Bars
Holiday Petits Four
Holiday Squares -Easy-Time
Holiday Treasure Cookies
Holly Cookies
Homemade Tollhouse Cookies
Honey Ball Cookies
Honey Bears
Honey Graham Cookies
Honey Oatmeal Cookies
Honey of a Cookie Cake
Hungarian Peach Bars
Huszar Kisses (Hungarian Cookie)
Instant Cookies
Instant Pudding Cookies
Italian Almond Paste Cookies
Italian Anise Cookies
Italian Bow Knot Cookies
Italian Chews
Italian Cookies
Italian Filled Fig Cookies
Italian Macaroons
Italian 'S' Cookies
Ivory Chip Strawberry Fudge Drops
Jack 'O Lantern Cookies
Jack 'O Lantern Sandwich Cookies
Jam Bars
Jam Cream Cookies
Jam Squares
Jam Squares #2
Jelly Bean Cookies
Jelly Bean Tea Balls
Jelly Filled Cookies
Jewish Biscotti (Mandel Brot)
Jim Beam Cookies
Jubilee Jumbles
Judy's Peanut Butter Cookies
Jumbo Raisin Cookies
Jungle Bars
Just Good Sugar Cookies
Kids Kwik Krispy Kookies
Kiefle (Russian-Ukranian Cookies)
Koulourakia (Greek tea cookies)
Krispie Cookies - Slice & Bake
Kwik-Krumb Raisin Bars
Lace Cookies
Lace Cookies #2
Lace Roll Ups
Lavender Shortbread
Leilani Bars
Lemon Angel Bars
Lemon Bar Cookies
Lemon Bars
Lemon Bars #2
Lemon Bars #3
Lemon Bars -Gooey
Lemon Berry Cheesecake Bars
Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
Lemon Cake Squares
Lemon Cheese Bars
Lemon Cooler Cookies
Lemon Cream Cheese Bars
Lemon-Cream Cheese Cookies
Lemon Crisp
Lemon Crisp Cookies
Lemon Crispies
Lemon Crumb Bars
Lemon Drop Cookies
Lemon Hearts
Lemon Lover Cookies
Lemon Meltaways
Lemon Pecan Refrigerator Cookies
Lemon Snapper Cookies
Lemon Snowballs
Lemon Squares
Lemon Sugar Cookies
Lemon Wafers
Lemony Sour Cream Sugar Cookie
Lemony Spritz Sticks
Lila's Sin Bars
Lite Biscotti
Little Devils for Dummies
Low Fat Lemon Bars
Low Fat Oatmeal-Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
M&M Cookie Mix (Gift in a Jar)
M&M Cookie Mix in a Jar
Macadamia Nut Coconut Crisps
Macaroons -Chocolate Coconut
Macaroons -Easy
Macaroons -One Bowl
Macaroons -Quick Coconut
Macaroons-Yummiest Recipe Ever
Magic Cookies -Eagle Brand
Magic Cookie Wontons
Mama Shaw's Ginger Snaps
Maple Lace Cookies
Maple Oatmeal Cookies
Mae's Sugar Cookies
Maple Shortbread Bars
Maple Syrup Shortbreads
Marbled Biscotti
Marshmallow Crispie Bars
Marshmallow Krispie Bars
Marvelous Shortbread
May's Cookies
Melt Away Cookies
Melt In Your Mouth Chocolate Coconut Macaroons
Melting Moments
Melting Moments #2
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Bars
Milk Chocolate Florentine Cookies
Millie Yingling's Sugar Cakes
Mincemeat Cookies
Mini Almond Mounds
Mini Morsel Meringue Cookies
Mint Meringue Cookies
Mint Snowballs
Mint Surprises
Miracle Cookies
Mixed Nut Bars
Mocha Bars
Mocha Nut Butterballs
Mocha Rum Squares
Mock Nutrigrain Bars
Mod Squad Drop Cookies
Molasses Bars
Molasses Bars #2
Molasses Crackle
Molasses Drop Cookies
Molasses Sugar Cookies
Mom's Lemon Cookies
Mom's Refrigerator Cookies
Monkey Bars
Monster Cookies
Mound Bars
Mrs. Field's Soft & Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
Mrs. Field's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Mrs. Oxley's Coconut Cookies
Mystery Sugar Cookies
Nancey's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Neiman Cookies
Neiman Marcus Cookie Bars
Neiman Marcus Bars #2
Neiman Marcus Cookie
Neopolitan Cookies
Nighty Night Cookies
No-Bake Apple Cookies
No Bake Bars
No Bake Butterscotch Cookies
No Bake Butterscotch Snack Bars
No Bake Chocolate Cookies
No Bake Chocolate Cookies #2
No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars
No Bake Chocolate-Peanut Bars
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
No Bake CinnaBars
No Bake Cookies
No Bake Cookies #2
No-Bake Cookies #3
No-Bake Cookies #4
No Bake Cookies #5
No Bake Cookies #6
No Bake Cornflake Cookies
No Bake Oatmeal Yummies
No Bake Orange Slice Cookies
No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
No Bake Peanut Butter Graham Cookies
No Bake Peanut Butter Squares
No Bake Pineapple Bars
No Bake Raisin Bars
No-Bake Tangerine Balls
No Butter or Flour Cookie
No Fuss Bar Cookies
No Name Cookies
No Sugar Raisin Cookies
Norweigian Christmas Cookies
Norwegian Kringla
Nut Cups
Nut Cups
Nutjammer Cookies
Nutmeg Refrigerator Cookies
Nutmeg Sour Cream Cookies
Nutty Carmel Squares
Nutty Cheesecake Squares
Oatmeal Bars - Microwave
Oatmeal Bars -Q&E
Oatmeal Caramel Bars
Oatmeal Caramelitas
Oatmeal Cinnamon Chips Cookies
Oatmeal Cookie Hint
Oatmeal Cookies
Oatmeal Cookies #2
Oatmeal Cookies #3
Oatmeal Cookies - Crunchy
Oatmeal Cookies - Moist
Oatmeal Almond Cookies
Oatmeal Applesauce Squares
Oatmeal Brickle Cookies
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Oatmeal Chocolate-Toffee Cookies
Oatmeal Cornflake Cookies
Oatmeal Date Bars
Oatmeal Hermits
Oatmeal Lace Cookies
Oatmeal Macaroons
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Oatmeal-Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies (Low Fat)
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies-Deluxe
Oatsies
O'Henry Bars
Old Fashioned Hermits
Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies
Old Time Soft Sugar Cookies
One Bowl Macaroons
Oooey-Gooey Butter Pecan Bars
Orange and Almond Biscotti
Orange Bars
Orange Butter Balls
Orange Butter Thins
Orange Chocolate Cookies
Orange Coconut Cream Bars
Orange Cookies
Orange Crinkles
Orange Crisscrosses
Orange Drop Cookies
Orange Drop Cookies #2
Orange Juice Cookies
Orange Juice Cookies #2
Orange Marmalade Cookies
Orange Nut Cookies
Orange Pecan Gems
Oreo Cheesecake Bars
Oreo Cookies
Oreo Shazam Bars
Outrageous Cookie Bars
Passover Coconut Macaroons
Pastel Cookies
Patty Cakes
Peachy Oatmeal Bars
Peanut Blossoms
Peanut Brittle Cookies
Peanut-Brownie Cookies
Peanut Butter & Jam Bars
Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars
Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookie Bars
Peanut Butter Balls (No Bake)
Peanut Butter Bars
Peanut Butter Bars #2
Peanut Butter Bars #3
Peanut Butter Bars #4
Peanut Butter Brownie Cups
Peanut Butter Caramel Bars (TOH)
Peanut Butter Carrot Cookies
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Mix in a Jar
Peanut Butter Chocolate Stars
Peanut Butter Coconut Bars
Peanut Butter Coconut Bars #2
Peanut Butter Cookie Mix (Gift in a Jar)
Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies #2
Peanut Butter Cookies #3
Peanut Butter Cookies #4
Peanut Butter Cookies #5
Peanut Butter Cookies #6
Peanut Butter Cookies #7
Peanut Butter Cookies - Diabetic
Peanut Butter Cookies -Judy's
Peanut Butter Crisps
Peanut Butter Crispies
Peanut Butter Dream Bars
Peanut Butter Fingers
Peanut Butter Finger Bars
Peanut Butter No-Bakes
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Peanut Butter Prints
Peanut Butter Sensations Cookies
Peanut Butter Surprise
Peanut Butter Swirl Cookies
Peanut Butter Tandy Kakes
Peanut Crisps
Peanut Logs/No Bake
Peanut Oat Bars
Peanut Toffee Diamonds
Peanutty Bars
Pear Custard Bars
Pecan & Brown Sugar Crescents
Pecan Buttery Cookies
Pecan Cluster Cookies
Pecan Crescent Cookies
Pecan Cup Cookies
Pecan Fingers
Pecan Mini Kisses Cup
Pecan Pie Bars
Pecan Pie Bars #2
Pecan Pie Bars #3
Pecan Pie Surprise Bars
Pecan Sandies
Pecan Shortbread Cookies
Pecan Tassies
Pecan Triangles
Pedolino (Italian Cookies)
Peppermint Brownies
Peppermint Butter Cream Bars
Persimmon Cookies
Petticoat Tails
'Philly' Cookies
Pignoli Cookies
Pineapple Bars Supreme
Pineapple Cheesecake Squares
Pineapple Cookies
Pineapple Drops
Pineapple Nut Bars
Pineapple Nut Cookies
Pineapple Raisin Jumbles
Pineapple Upside Down Cookies
Pink Lemonade Cookies
Pinwheel Cookies
Pistachio Pecan Party Cookies
Pistachio Pudding Cookies
Pistachio Sugar Cookies
Pizzelle Cookies
Pizzelle Cookies
Potato Chip Cookies
Potato Chip Cookies #2
Potato Chip Cookies #3
Powdered Sugar Cookies
Praline Bars
Praline Cookies
Pride of Iowa Cookies
Processor Peanut Butter Cookies
Pudding Butterscotch Chip Cookies
Pudding Cookies
Pumpkin Bars
Pumpkin Bars #2
Pumpkin Bars #3
Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
Pumpkin Bars with Orange Glaze
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin Cookies
Pumpkin Cookies #2
Pumpkin Cookies #3
Pumpkin Cookies -Gooey
Pumpkin Cookie Bars
Pumpkin Delight
Pumpkin Nut Cookies
Pumpkin Peanut Cookies
Pumpkin-Pecan Drop Cookies
Pumpkin Pie Dessert Squares
Pumpkin White Chip Macadamia Bars
Quick & Easy Cookies
Quick & Easy Jam Bars
Quick Christmas Cookies
Quick Crescent Pecan Pie Bars
Quick Peanut Blossoms
Quick Peanut Butter Cookies
Rainbow Blondies
'Raid The Cookie Jar' Cookies
Raisin Bar Cookies
Raisin Cookies -No Sugar
Raisin Crunch Cookie Mix (Gift in a Jar)
Raisin Spice Bars
Ranger Cookies
Ranger Cookies #2
Ranger Cookies #3
Ranger Joe Cookies
Raspberry Almond Shortbread Cookies
Raspberry Bars
Raspberry Bars #2
Raspberry Crescents
Raspberry Crumb Bars
Raspberry Filled White Chocolate Bars
Raspberry Fudge Bars
Raspberry Meringue Bars
Raspberry Meringue Squares
Raspberry Oatmeal Lace Cookies
Raspberry Snow Bars
Raspberry Walnut Shortbread Bars
Real Butter Cookies
Really Basic Peanut Butter Cookies
Reese's Chewy Chocolate Cookies
Reese's Cookies
Reese's Cookies #2
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Mix (Gift in a Jar)
Reese's Squares for Dummies
Rhubarb Custard Bars
Rice-Crisp Cookies
Rich Peanut Butter Bars
Rocky Road Bars
Rocky Road Peanut Butter Bars
Rolled Sugar Cookies
Rolo Caramel Cookies
Roly Polys
Rugelach
Rum Balls
Rum Balls #2
Rum Balls #3
Russian Cookies
Russian Teacakes
Russian Teacakes #2
Russian Teacakes #3
Sand Art Cookies (Gift in a Jar)
Sand Tarts - Florentine's
Santa's Whiskers
Scotch Shortbread
Scotch Teas
Sesame Seed Cookies
Sesame Seed Cookies #2
Seven Layer Bars
Seven Layer Cookies
Seven Layer Cookies #2
Shamrocks
Shirley's Cookies
Shortbread
Shortbread Bars
Shortbread Cookies
Shortbread Puffs
Shorts
Skillet Balls
Skillet Cookies
Skor Toffee Chocolate Bars
Slice & Bake Krispie Cookies
Sliced Butter Cookies
S'More Bars
Snicker Filled Peanut Butter Cookies
Snicker Bar Cookies
Snickerdoodles
Snickerdoodles #2
Snickerdoodles #3
Snickers Cookies
Snowballs
Snowball Cookies
Snowflake Cookies
So Easy Sugar Cookies
Soft & Chewy Cookies
Soft & Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
Soft Ginger Cookies
Soft Molasses Cookies
Soft Molasses Cookies #2
Soft Oatmeal Cookies
Soft Spice Bars
Soft Sugar Cookies
Soft Sugar Cookies #2
Soldier Buttons
Sour Cream Apple Squares
Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sour Cream Cookies
Sour Cream Cookies
Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
Sour Cream Drops
Sour Cream Orange Drops
Sour Cream Raisin Bars
Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
Sour Cream Sugar Cookies #2
Southern Pecan Bars
Speedy Chocolate Peanut-Butter Balls
Spice Cookies -Giant
Spiced Shortbread Cookies
Spicy Brown Sugar Shortbread
Spicy Fruit Bars
Spicy Molasses Cookies
Stained Glass Stars
Stella Dora Cookies
Strawberry Cookies
Streusel Caramel Bars
Sugar Balls
Sugar Cookies
Sugar Cookies #2
Sugar Cut Out Cookies
Sugar Free No-Bake Cookies
Sugar Molasses Cookies
Sunflower Crisp Cookies
Swedish Butter Cookies
Swedish Ginger Cookies
Swedish Kringler
Swedish Melting Moments
Swedish Pepparkaka Cookies (Spice Cookie)
Sweet Marie's Eat-Mores
Sweet Potato Buttermilk Bars
Tangy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Taralli
Tasty Lemon Bars
Tea Time Tassies
Temptations
Texas Ranger Cookies
Thimble Cookies
Three Layer Cookies
Thumbprint Cookies -1956 Version
Tiny Tarts
To Die For Cookies
Toasted Coconut Toffee Cookies
Toffee Bars
Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
Toffee Nut Bars
Toffee Nut Squares
Toll House Kookie Brittle
Trail Cookie Mix (Gift in a Jar)
Trail Mix Treats
Triple Chip Delights
Triple Chocolate Kisses
Triple Decker Dream Bars
Triple Treat Chocolate Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies
Tropical Gardens Cookies
Tropical Sun Bars
Turtle Bars
Turtle Bars -Gooey
Unbaked Chocolate Cookies
Ultimate Tea Cakes
Unbaked Carmel Cookies
Unbaked Cornflake Peanut Butter Bars
Unbaked Oatmeal Cookies
Unbelievable Cookies
Ultimate Tea Cakes
Valentine Sandwich Cookies
Vanilla Cheese Cookies
Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vanilla Wafers
Waffle Cookies
Walnut Crescents
Walnut Refrigerator Cookies
Walnut Rugelach
Walnut Squares for Dummies
Warm Brownie-Peanut Butter Sundae Bars
Watermelon Slices
Whipper Snaps
Whippersnaps
White Chip Orange Dream Cookies
White Chocolate Cappuccino Raisin Bars
White Chocolate Chunk & Macadamia Nut Cookies
White Chocolate Cookies
White Chocolate Macaroons
White Chocolate Meringue Dessert Bars
White Sugar Cookies
Whoopee Pies
Woopie Pies
World's Best Sugar Cookies
World's Most Delicious Cookies
Yummy Chocolate Bars
Zucchini Bars
Zucchini Cookies
Zucchini Cookies #2
Zucchini Drop Cookies
Zwieback

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-01-06, 03:36 PM
I'm keeping my vote for Bob. can I have a cookie?

Gnome Barbarian
2007-01-06, 03:41 PM
"As lucky's campaign manager I offer free brain protecting hats to all citizens who vote for lucky."

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-01-06, 03:42 PM
but if the rock isn't elected, we won't need them...

Gnome Barbarian
2007-01-06, 03:46 PM
Yes you will because if he isn't elected he will still be around even if Bob the Dragon wins it.

Weebl
2007-01-06, 03:49 PM
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/OtherPeople/Smileys/Weebl.gif: You my not-so-intelligent friend, Will not Be getting A cookie!

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-06, 03:54 PM
"You know.. Bob is only winning the election because the rock has mysteriously vanished...

*gasps*
I think Bob was removing the competition!"