PDA

View Full Version : How does an Animated Object destroy itself?

unseenmage
2013-08-23, 08:41 PM
Specifically how would a mob or swarm of Animated Object (PH) glass vials break themselves spilling their contents? What if they're Minor Servitors (SS) instead?

How on a specific enemy?
How into a specific space?

Is it mechanically possible to just say they unstopper themselves instead? Answered. Thanks CyberDrag.

I'm looking to Animate Objects or Minor Servitor a LOT of vials of Quintessence or poison, form them into a Swarm or Mob, then have them follow my commands and be able to empty themselves as a last resort.

Walking around in a Golem Armor (PF) suit formed of a Swarm of Animated vials of Quintessence will just be cool.

CyberThread
2013-08-24, 12:37 AM
OKay your post is kind of all over the place, so I am only going to suggest the first question.

Have them fall off a table or something, or wait for something to move under them and then amubsh (fall).

They have no arms so pulling a stopper off seems rather hard, also as they have no legs, they would need to roll around to move I think rather then hop.

A better option maybe is to animation a suit of armor and have it throw the vials.

unseenmage
2013-08-24, 12:45 AM
OKay your post is kind of all over the place, so I am only going to suggest the first question.

Have them fall off a table or something, or wait for something to move under them and then amubsh (fall).

They have no arms so pulling a stopper off seems rather hard, also as they have no legs, they would need to roll around to move I think rather then hop.

A better option maybe is to animation a suit of armor and have it throw the vials.

Good point on my post being all over. My bad. I'll clean it up.

You make some good points about their mobility and capacity to unstopper. Thank you.