PDA

View Full Version : Anybody interested in PAX Prime?

Reinboom
2013-08-23, 09:33 PM
So, for reasons, I have a two bedroom (+ common room and kitchen) motel in Seattle during PAX weekend, and an extra set of Friday/Saturday/Sunday PAX tickets.

Currently, that motel is only taken by me and a fellow coworker. There's easily enough room for more. Would anyone by interested in chipping in for these and thusly going to PAX? :smallsmile:

Going through here since I tend to rather trust folks from GitP considerably.

===
Alternatively, anybody else going to PAX incidentally?

Erloas
2013-08-23, 10:39 PM
I keep wanting to go but not actually getting to.
If I didn't have an SCA event that weekend (which our group is hosting otherwise I wouldn't have a problem skipping it) I would seriously consider it.

Although at this point plane tickets are on the expensive side, would have to plan ahead farther to make it worth while.

KacyCrawford
2013-08-25, 07:34 AM
So, for reasons, I have a two bedroom (+ common room and kitchen) motel in Seattle during PAX weekend, and an extra set of Friday/Saturday/Sunday PAX tickets.

Currently, that motel is only taken by me and a fellow coworker. There's easily enough room for more. Would anyone by interested in chipping in for these and thusly going to PAX? :smallsmile:

Going through here since I tend to rather trust folks from GitP considerably.

===
Alternatively, anybody else going to PAX incidentally?
Would be interested, can u pls let me know the quote

Kawaii Soldier
2013-08-25, 03:21 PM
Oh man, wish I could go and hang out with some fellow Playgrounders. I've wanted to go to PAX for years now, but travel and lack of cash seem to be my biggest problem.

Reinboom
2013-08-25, 06:46 PM
Would be interested, can u pls let me know the quote

The tickets themselves are 90$ (total). The room is Either one third or one fourth of 570$, depending on how many people I can get to room with me. :smallsmile:

Krade
2013-08-27, 04:09 AM
Had I a little more forewarning I might have been able to give you a solid maybe. Seattle is far away and plane tickets ain't cheap when you buy them less than a week before. Hope you have fun, though.