PDA

View Full Version : [PF] weapon modifications?

Swaoeaeieu
2013-08-24, 05:47 AM
In 3.5 i found all kinds of ways to pimp weapons. Wand chambers, special materials and the like. But i can't find some kind of list of modifications in pathfinder.

anyone know cool things to do with weapons in pathfinder books or should i just ask my dm to allow 3.5 stuff?

Bhaakon
2013-08-24, 07:49 AM
There are some, but it's a much shorter list than 3.5.

special materials (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/special-materials#TOC-Elysian-Bronze)

weapon modifications (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons/weapon-and-armor-accessories#TOC-Undine-Weaponshaft)

Swaoeaeieu
2013-08-24, 08:40 AM
wow, just those? I would have thought that with al the third party going on they would have made some weapon modifications.

If anyone knows some more please let me know. In the meantime ill start talking to the dm

rollforeigninit
2013-08-24, 08:53 AM
I take it you can't use the backward- compatability built into the system?

Swaoeaeieu
2013-08-24, 09:43 AM
We just started my first pathfinder campaign. Dm told us to only use core book at first but we could use other books later on. if that includes 3.5 i do not know.

i was just wondering if in all the Pathfinder books something similar was published.

rollforeigninit
2013-08-24, 11:27 AM
Ugh. Core only. Okay. Then your answer is no.

magwaaf
2013-08-24, 11:29 AM
well we don't follow rules to the letter in our group. my great axe is +2 collision throwing returning

the throwing and returning does not count as enhancement due to in game stuff and it is at will to my hands anywhere on the same plane

ask for things in game and see how your dm will have you figure out how.

Swaoeaeieu
2013-08-25, 01:54 AM
Ugh. Core only. Okay. Then your answer is no.

core only, for now. Is there anything in the other books?

ask for things in game and see how your dm will have you figure out how.

my character has a high weapon crafting and some decent int. i could always have him 'invent' the new weapon upgrades.