PDA

View Full Version : needs more intrest

DemonZoZo
2013-08-24, 06:18 PM
This the runner up idea for a d20 modern/future type campaign:
Who is this stonger race?
- The dragons that are trying to invade every universe and make they slaves, thy are also all have perfect flight in space-_-(same perfect with starmen who are weaker then dragons in general)
What do they want?
- To make them work for them for life as soldier's that they can control using race's almost as powerful as them
resources?
- to take every resource for themselves
are they fleeing something more powerful than themselves and only seek survival?
- the dragons have stolen all the magical energy accept the magical/demonic energy has not been stolen due to them being on a different realm. Even the gods themselves have fallen to lower stats serving them with no divine energy. Due to the starmen being not made of magical energy and a few others don't need it to fight to they formed the 10 watcher's groups that fight off the dragon ships. But they can't interfere with planets with lower technology, but 5 of the watcher's have been destroyed so their on the run back to the main to prepare for the doom dragon to appear. The last hope lies in these ships to report to the only energy source strong enough to destroy the doom dragon the grandmaster planet
conquest?
- they only seek to destroy and conquer everything
Who are they and what are their motives?
- they must live long enough to fight back and make it to that home to prepare energy blast so strong that it can destroy the the dragon realm which can't be accessed by any means accept dragons. They have the location of the entrance they just need to make it back in time to stop it.(the living universe will shot a blast so strong it can wipe out the realm, but it must stay in hidden to survive for now or it will be destroyed otherwise by million of dragons and dragon ships)

- They have robot dragons,dragons,dragon gods(all dragons are evil in this one no what type) and other sides with them that thy use

- times lords and starmen, few other races offered to help stop them, the demons sealed off their plains unless you summon a demon and then you gain magic only way and the demons want to stop them and all allies races are lawful or chaotic not evil:). The other races have been living in the starmen universe hidden away from the dragons. Dragons haven't been able to summon due to rejection and the time lords can stop part if the time dragons. They want starmen for fast travel to any universe.

What can be done to make it more intresting

JusticeZero
2013-08-24, 06:38 PM
I'm not sure I understand what you have down here; I think i'd need more background.

DemonZoZo
2013-08-24, 06:47 PM
I'm not sure I understand what you have down here; I think i'd need more background.

It start by a ancient war with dragons. The birth of a new spices of dragon that so strong that it had created a arm so powerful that it destroyed everything. Few could stand up and they did form a group to fight the war. They could not stop the dragons and went into hiding and now the dragons are conquering and making slaves of every world they can. The group now just watch's and travels' as far they to make some profit and live still as rebels.
They long to finish they mission and see the end of the dragon empire.

That the general idea in the most that just describe the details a little, but i got more than that done

KillianHawkeye
2013-08-24, 07:04 PM
The best way to proceed would be to narrow your focus. There are just too many things happening here. We have space dragons, star men, time lords, gods, demons, robots, multiple entire universes, and giant universe-destroying lasers. We have an evil empire, a rebellion, and one planet (modern day Earth, I assume) caught in the middle of it all. It's like Star Wars crossed with Doctor Who crossed with Pacific Rim only dragons instead of of sea monsters. Plus magic!

That being said, if you can get Michael Bay to direct this I would pay $10 bucks to see it in theater.

DemonZoZo
2013-08-24, 07:11 PM
it is a a lot of ideas here it by order:
1. starmen vs dragons
2. watcher is formed and losing
3. All magic sealed away(only dragon gods left)
4. rebellion
5. freelance part
6. News to stop the war
7. The end of the dragons(maybe :smalltongue:)

DemonZoZo
2013-08-24, 07:12 PM
The best way to proceed would be to narrow your focus. There are just too many things happening here. We have space dragons, star men, time lords, gods, demons, robots, multiple entire universes, and giant universe-destroying lasers. We have an evil empire, a rebellion, and one planet (modern day Earth, I assume) caught in the middle of it all. It's like Star Wars crossed with Doctor Who crossed with Pacific Rim only dragons instead of of sea monsters. Plus magic!

That being said, if you can get Michael Bay to direct this I would pay $10 bucks to see it in theater.

your too funny

KillianHawkeye
2013-08-24, 07:27 PM
your too funny

I was really being serious when I said that's too many ideas for a single story, whether it is for a movie or a D&D campaign.

DemonZoZo
2013-08-24, 07:33 PM
I was really being serious when I said that's too many ideas for a single story, whether it is for a movie or a D&D campaign.

one main enemy army mostly robots dragon, 1 or 3 dragons with and their ships.
Very few magic user's only like 3 pc and npc's will have magic otherwise then that it mostly space battle's and ground battle's that will happen maybe a few space creature's attack that all. One alternate universe to make it simple.
It will all be choice by a dc roll really do you get one more concentration on to it. Run in with a few planets otherwise simple.