PDA

View Full Version : The Fell Eclipse: Chapter 1: Keep On the Shadowfell

kreenlover
2013-08-25, 03:38 PM
Eventually after a long day of either travel or work you find your way to a small inn. The Gilded Lady is the best place to while away a few hours at the end of the day, or so you have heard.

A low fire burns in the hearth of this comfortable common room. The tavern, called the Gilded Lady, is empty of patrons except for a lone human man.

The Menu

Stewed Pork and Artichoke, Tankard of Stout (10 cp)
Boiled Mutton and Turnip, Tankard of Cider (8 cp)
Poached Dragon and Sharp Cheese, Glass of Mead (4 sp)
Steamed Dragon and Boysenberry Tart, Glass of Brandy (3 sp)
Steamed Dragon and Chestnut Bread, Glass of Cider (1 sp)

zingbobco000
2013-08-25, 08:08 PM
Josh, a half-elven bard, decides to get some Poached Dragon and Sharp Cheese, Glass of Mead (ctrl + c'd it) and gives the lady 1 gp he then says "Don't bother exchanging, you'll need it." He then walks over to the lone human man standing in the corner and says, "Hello there, you look half-starved sitting over there in the corner, want some mead? Have it on me," (Josh is known for getting drunk more easily then normal humans/half-elves/elves)

onlie2005
2013-08-25, 11:08 PM
Sitting in one of the couches in front of the fireplace was a small human child, around 3 feet 9 inches tall by estimation. She had long, wavy, reddish brown hair and hazel eyes. The girl was lithe and petite for her age which was around 9 to 10 years of age. She wore a purple shirt, blue pants, a pair of black boots and a hooded green cloak.

From what you see of her you can tell immediately that she was very sad and lonely. Currently she was in a fetal sitting position, her backpack in her lap and her legs bent up, knees to her chest, hugging her beckpack and legs tightly in a protective, somewhat isolated manner. The look in her eyes showed a sense of grieving and pain, a devastating sadness from something that has happened to her recently. She stared blankly at the fire, her thoughts distant and moody.

zingbobco000
2013-08-26, 09:02 AM
When Josh saw the girl to be miserable he quickly went over to her and said, "What is wrong little girl, why are you alone, and where are your parents?"

OOC: I posted something on the OOC about this.

kreenlover
2013-08-26, 09:47 AM
The man looks at you with fear in his eyes. When he sees that you aren't making aggressive moves towards him he relaxes.
"I thank you for your offer, but I do not drink. I must keep my mind sharp, and my body pure, to channel my goddesses might. I shall remember you in my prayers noble stranger."
As you walk over to the little girl he calls after you, his voice suddenly deeper and more powerful "Do not trust the dark ones my friend! They will only lead you to ruin!"

zingbobco000
2013-08-26, 09:53 AM
After talking to the little girl Josh seems confused, what does he mean by the darkness? Could he mean in Winterhaven? I know that I haven't heard back from Douven and Maria says that there are shadows but other then that I haven't heard anything else about Winterhaven. What could he mean?!

Harbenger
2013-08-26, 01:16 PM
Kevian has been travelling hard for the last few days and finally decided to find an inn, sleeping in the forest on the hard ground has done a number on his back and his muscles are sore from the hard ground.

He enters the town of Highmoon, keeping his cloak low, knowing surely that the Red Wizards have spies everywhere. He enters the first in he sees called the Gilded Lady.

Kevian is small and lithe, with a very athletic build. Long silver-white hair is kept up in the cloaks hood, his fingers look slim and nimble. He approaches the bar and says "A room for the next 2 days and some food please, some of that dragon meat and brandy."

He sits at the corner of the bar keeping an eye on the Half-elf and older human. Paying no mind to the child.

onlie2005
2013-08-26, 02:09 PM
The little girl does not glance at the half elf when she talks. Her stance and behaviour seems a little defensive and somewhat fearful. But it is mostly because she wants to be left alone.

"My mommy and daddy are dead. Please leave me alone. I don't want to talk about it.", she says in a polite and remarkably cultured voice.

zingbobco000
2013-08-26, 06:15 PM
Josh thinks about this interesting child and who, is extremely mature for her age, *thinks to himself* "She can't be more then 11 years of age, what or who is this little girl, yes I know that she lost her parents but can that create such a change in a child?"
He then asks the innkeeper for a room and while doing this, glances at the revenant. Never seeing someone so grim he tries to strike up conversation with this strange man. "Soooo... Where do you come from?"

kreenlover
2013-08-26, 06:51 PM
The innkeeper takes your money, and whispers to you conspiratorially

"That crazy kid has been here for a while now. She has money to pay for a room, and asked for her privacy, but I am thinking that it may be time to call the Watch. Unless someone takes responsibility for her she should be in an orphanage, no matter how smart and traumatized. She is after all only a child, and by her own admission her parents are dead! I didn't want to turn her over before because she can cast some spells and I don't want any trouble. I wouldn't really bother with her if I were you"

zingbobco000
2013-08-26, 07:32 PM
Josh takes the room key (OOC: What time is it in-game?) and heads up into his bedroom to see his room.

Wymmerdann
2013-08-26, 11:22 PM
Amelia Silvertongue

Amelia had been travelling since dawn. She pushes open the tavern door and stows her kite shield, a precaution for the road.

She takes a moment to assess the scene tactically. A barman, the usual sort, stood washing a dirty mug, looking off to the side of the room to a melancholic looking child. A half elf who looked like he might know his was around a blade was climbing the stairs.

The room had a number of entry points, most of them intentional, some being merely windows with an insufficient latch or shutter. Secure, but not fortified. She kept such thoughts in the back of her mind as she switched on her smile.

"Inkeeper, she roared jovially, eyeing the menu, "should the dragon be of the chromatic sort, I'll have a slice of flank, and the brandy to boot. Otherwise I'll make do with the mutton."

She fumbled her purse intentionally, making sure he caught the flash of gold. There was was no harm in establishing herself as a lady of means, and she feared no thief.

"I met few folk on the road up," she hedged, grabbing a stool as she ploughed on without waiting for a response, "is such usually the case in this season, or is anything amiss?"

kreenlover
2013-08-27, 08:20 AM
The innkeeper looks at you funny on account of you being a tiefling.
"Why would you want to know about our merchant traffic, and about travelers? You looking to start a bandit gang or something?" He says as he looks Amelia over. "You wouldn't be planning on causing any trouble would you now?"
He looks over at Kevian. "Same goes for you, undead" He almost spits the word. "If I hear even a hint of trouble in my inn I am calling the watch on you two monsters. I honestly don't know why the town guard even lets creatures like you two in."
He snatches your money, and turns away to get your food. As he does so he continues muttering about 'filthy demonspawn, monsters at my door all hours of the night, thinking they can walk in here and flash their gold like they own the place, we should have wiped them out long ago'

zingbobco000
2013-08-27, 08:38 AM
Josh goes up to his room, noticing the heavily armored tifleing ordering the food, and continues walking, anxious to get some sleep before traveling, once again.

Harbenger
2013-08-27, 08:40 AM
Kevian, cracking a smile at the Tiefling, "Well it seems like us demonspawn are well loved here. How about we retire to a table near the fire and speak of dark rituals and EVILLLLLLLL!!! the revenant laughs boisterously.

He grabs his food and drink and sits at a table near the fire.

zingbobco000
2013-08-27, 06:33 PM
Josh is sleeping

kreenlover
2013-08-29, 02:56 PM
As time passes the fire burns lower, only for the innkeep to walk over and feed it again so that it roars higher. At the noise the man in the corner jerks awake, and looks around nervously. From somewhere in the town you can hear a church bell ringing.

Bong, Bong, Bong, Bong, Bong, Bong, Bong, Bong.

Eight'o'clock.

zingbobco000
2013-08-29, 06:43 PM
Josh, awakened by the load church-bells (ty for the idea) goes downstairs to check for more activity once there what does he see?

kreenlover
2013-08-29, 07:07 PM
Things seem to be quiet when suddenly the door bursts open. Seven men saunter in, all rough looking. They all carry weapons on their belts, and wear armour.
The man in the corner booth leans back in his seat, trying to hide himself, but it is to no avail. The leader of this group spots him, and walks over, flanked by two others, to position himself in front of the table.

Two thugs move to cover the front door and the door to the stairs at the back of the room.

The leader looks down at the man in the corner, a sneer on his face. "Yer the one, ain't yah? Yah gonna get wats comin ta yah, yah scum"

Map:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/GAmbXXSKbfb2Il2I-bP_hFcTiZAwDJcGCpTq3oKoulbywK9t_vEXDfyDaNoUFj7dz2e 6MHKEu91xaqjHdlE-5ebx7y40GB0F_a31Lt4B3MjiXnF4xOr8sKNUYw

zingbobco000
2013-08-29, 07:54 PM
Josh says "Tell me good fellow," as he talks to the guard in charge, "What are you doing to this poor man?"
Diplomacy Check
1d20+11

zingbobco000
2013-08-29, 07:58 PM
[roll0] try again

A 3, really?

onlie2005
2013-08-29, 08:05 PM
The little girl is still staring at the fire and says nothing as the barkeeper stokes the fire. She is mostly keeping to herself. She considers saying something to the barkeeper but keeps her mouth shut.

When the thugs arrive though, alarm bells starts ringing in her head. She coolly reaches into her right pocket but notices that the thugs pay no attention to her so she relaxes a bit but stays alert. When they move to the timid man in the corner booth though, they once again get her attention. Slowly she pulls out a small, straight, thin piece of wood that looks suspiciously like a wand and she waits to see what happens next.

kreenlover
2013-08-29, 08:13 PM
The man starts to stammer something out, but the leader smacks him across the face before he can talk. He then turns and glares at you all.
"Nothin ta see here folks. Just a little gamblin disput. Yah'll best go back to what you were doing before. And yah" he continues, pointing at Josh "Mind yah own business. My business with this man is my own. Any interference will not end well."

onlie2005
2013-08-29, 08:22 PM
At the sight of the thug smacking the timid man, Maria's eyes fill with rage. She immediately stands up and has her wand pointing at the leader. There is a look of genuine concern and anger in her face as she says in a very serious tone, "Leave that man alone now."

Intimidate: [roll0]

zingbobco000
2013-08-29, 08:26 PM
Now listen here. I may be just a 'jester' but believe me I can do much, much more.
Intimidate
[roll0]

kreenlover
2013-08-29, 09:23 PM
He looks at Maria and snorts. "A child is going to tell me what to do? Where'd yah get that wand? Yah pick up a twig off the ground. And as for yah 'jester' I've had enough of your interference. Stop 'em if they interfere men!" he shouts, as he draws his longsword with one hand and the cornered man with the other. The others draw clubs and morningstars as the leader pulls the man out of his seat and aims his sword for his midsection.

T on the map have clubs
H is the leader with the sword.
R have maces
Choose locations for yourselves on the map.

zingbobco000
2013-08-29, 09:50 PM
Josh, from recently coming from the stairwell is at the top-left corner of the room (right next to the door) moves right next to the top left T (do the chairs count as difficult terrain)? If so Athletics Check: [roll0]

zingbobco000
2013-08-29, 09:57 PM
(I'm assuming were playing where the players go first then the bad guys [like you said] if not then I'll roll initiative)

He then draws his long-sword and attacks the top left T with Guiding Strike vs. AC, if hit he takes a -2 to REF (use arc lightning onie)

Rolls:
[roll0]
[roll1]

onlie2005
2013-08-29, 11:17 PM
Maria mutters a few words and suddenly the armored man and the two men beside him fall to the ground.

Maria will be on the square adjacent to the long couch in front of the fire near the end closest to H.

Standard Action: Cast Phantom Chasm centered on H. INT vs WILL. Burst 1 within 10. It only affects enemies. If hit the target falls prone and is immobilized with damage. If miss target falls prone and is takes half damage. If critical hit max damage is 17.

Initiative: [roll0]
Phantom Chasm on T to H's Left: [roll1]
Phantom Chasm on H: [roll2]
Phantom Chasm on T to H's Right: [roll3]
Damage if Hit: [roll4]

Harbenger
2013-08-30, 08:00 AM
"No rest for the weary eh? Kevian says to the tiefling. He starts to slowly slide his chair back from the table, then pushes back and rolls over the back of the chair. He comes up in a roll with his hand crossbow drawn and fires a Blinding Barrage at the 2 thugs by the door.

Acrobatics for chair roll: [roll0]
To hit for Blinding Barrage (close blast 3): [roll1]
If hits deals [roll2] damage and targets are blinded until the end of my next turn.

kreenlover
2013-08-30, 09:35 AM
Josh runs down the stairs, and although he stumbles over the chairs, manages to get his sword up. He slashes at the man in front of him. The thug tries to block, but is cut down.

As Maria completes her spell the three closest to the priest in the corner fall to the ground. They one on the left falls especially hard.

Before the remaining thugs can react Kevian rolls backwards out of his chair, and draws his crossbow. As he works it at lightning speed, firing bolt after bolt. The two by the entrance drop, riddled with crossbow bolts.

Wymmerdann
2013-08-30, 12:06 PM
Silvertongue

Amelia had been tired from her extended travel, and slower to react to the now violent altercation than was her wont. Seeing that any option for a peaceful resolution had passed, she added her efforts to those of the witch-child and charming rogue.

Amelia kicked back her chair (though with none of Kevian's showmanship)and engaged the three thugs, disdaining the comparative safety of drawing her shield for defence, she lashed out at the three combatants at the stranger’s table, already victims of the witch-child’s spell. She struck a vicious cut at all of them that left a glimmering crimson afterimage in its wake. She then stepped backward and assumed a defensive posture, waiting to see if any could overcome the spell’s arcane effect, and more than slightly perturbed by the idea of remaining within the haunting image.

Placed Chair two squares to the North-West of H.

Minor Action: Draws Sword

Move Action, moves adjacent to R1, H, and R2

Standard Action: Demoralizing strike (Augment 2)
My targets are in the same order as Maria’s. Given that it’s a close burst prone provides neither a penalty nor bonus.
If any of the targets are bloodied, Bloodhunt adds 1 to the hit roll.
Attack 1 (R1 to H's left)
Attack 2 (H) [roll1]
Attack 3 (R2 to H's right) [roll][1d20+7]
Damage [roll2]
Creature’s hit are also at a -5 penalty to all defenses until the end of Amelia’s next turn.

Action Point: Shift 1 directly away from H so that she’s no longer adjacent to an enemy.

kreenlover
2013-08-30, 12:51 PM
Amelia's blade swipes across, cutting the leader and the one on the right. The armour of the one on the left blocks it.
The two men by the door run forwards, one ending beside Josh, the other beside Maria.

zingbobco000
2013-08-30, 06:45 PM
Ok, once more Josh uses Guiding Strike, but this time -2 to WILL if hit (Maria plz use a pwr that affects what I'm using, that's kinda the point,)

[roll0]
[roll1]

OOC:BTW Um, DM could we have an HP table? I kinda want to know when I should use Majestic Word

kreenlover
2013-08-30, 06:45 PM
The one by the stairs leaps forwards, swinging his club at Josh's head.

VS AC
[roll0]
2 damage if it hits

zingbobco000
2013-08-30, 08:42 PM
Josh brings up his shield to try to deflect it but to no avail. He suffers a minor wound but still holds on to his now draining life force. Seeing that he is surrounded by 2 people, or one, (IDK)? He swings once more with his blade also being on guard while moving upward to try and draw is attackers closer to his new-found 'allies'. So the map is like this?

ABCDEFGHIJKLM
1. XXXXXXXXXXXXX
2. XOOOOOOOOOTX
3. XOOAAAAAAATOX
4. XOOOOOOOODOX
5. XCBCOCBCDOOX
6. XOCOOOCODOOX
7. XOOOOOOOODOX
8. XOOOCOOCOOOX
9. XOOCBCCBCOOX
10. XJOOCCOCRHRX
11. XOTOOOOOOMOX
12. XOOXXXXXXXXX

Key: O = open space, J = Me, T = Club Guys, H = Leader, R = Swordmen, M = ?, C = Chair, D = Couch, A = long bar board B = Table, X = Wall

Position Yourselves!

BTW: It's pretty confusing, the map I mean. I would recommend zooming in to see it better.

zingbobco000
2013-08-31, 07:43 AM
Whoops messed up on the roll there

[roll0] vs. Fort

zingbobco000
2013-08-31, 08:30 AM
OOC:That didn't happen cancel my past 2-3 posts. Instead I'm doing this. Also how much health does our group have? Am I the only one hurt?

Josh quickly moves to the left slightly to get into a more advantegous position. He then attacks once more with his sword trying to feint in order to catch him off guard to make attacks hit more frequently.

Crunch:Shifts 1 square to the right Attacks with guiding strike

Rolls:[roll0]
[roll1]

onlie2005
2013-08-31, 09:02 PM
Maria is more concerned with the enemies near the door to the north. So she lashes our her wand in their direction and unleashes a strand of scintillating colors that surround them.

Standard Action:Cast Beguiling Strands on Thugs near the north door. INT vs WILL. 5 psychic damage if hit and push the target up to three squares. It only affects enemies.

Beguiling Strands on Thug nearest Maria:[roll0]
Beguiling Strands on Other Thug:[roll1]

Harbenger
2013-09-02, 09:51 AM
Kevian seeing that he has downed the thugs near the door, slides behind the bar for cover, loads a crossbow bolt and attacks the R Thug to the left of the leader with a flourish. After the shot Kevian ducks behind the bar.

Sly Flourish attack: [roll0]
Damage if Hit: [roll1]

Wymmerdann
2013-09-07, 03:59 AM
Silvertongue

Her foes still reeling with the brutality of the initial flurry of attacks, Amelia stepped in to deliver a measured strike, keeping her left flank to the wall as a tactical barrier. She shouted a Battle-Prayer to her patron, daring her combatants to engage her in glorious battle.

Move: Amelia moves 1 square diagonally (forward and to the left, so that she's adjacent to H and R2).

Minor: Amelia Marks R2 with Divine Challenge (giving him -2 to hit anyone but Amelia, and causing him to take 4 damage if he makes an attack that Amelia is not subject to.

Standard: Demoralizing strike on H. Being prone and subject to Aug2 Demoralizing strike, the target is effectively at -6 to all defences against this attack (though -4 of that will wear off at the end of Amelia's turn).
To hit: [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Effect Target -2 to all defences until end of Amelia's next turn.

kreenlover
2013-09-07, 05:18 PM
The last of the thugs by the doors down, the three in the corner leap to their feet snarling.

"Die in the name of Thay villains!" the leader shouts as he leaps at Amelia. The other two leap to their feet as well, one throwing a dagger at the child, the other also attacking Amelia with a swung mace.

Vs Amelia
[roll0] If this hits, Amelia is also pushed one square so as to be adjacent to all three enemies, and dazed for a turn.
dmg [roll1]
[roll2]
dmg [roll3]
VS Maria
[roll4]
dmg [roll5]

onlie2005
2013-09-07, 10:48 PM
Maria naturally screams as the dagger strikes her on the shoulder. But instead of crying she angrily thrusts her wand in the direction of the leader and his cohorts unleashing a lightning bolt at the leader and the thug who threw the dagger at her.

Standard Action: Cast Arc Lightning on the Leader and the thug who threw the dagger at her. INT vs. REF. 11 damage if critical hit. Apply heroic effort human encounter power to first roll making it 15 attack roll.

Arc Lightning on Leader:[roll0]
Arc Lightning on Thug:[roll1]
Damage if Hit:[roll2]

zingbobco000
2013-09-09, 09:08 AM
Josh, angry that this human will not fall to his blows quickly slashes twice at his enemy with his longsword.

[roll0]
[roll1]
If I miss, and I can go back to sleep use action point
[roll2]
[roll3]
If I kill him on first hit
Move adjacent to the left R
If I kill him on first hit and move I use action point to attack other thug, use bottom roll.

OOC:If I can't go back to sleep after this or I hit with my first attack than I don't use an action point. But if I can go to sleep and I miss, I'll use an action point. I think I also grant whoever killed an enemy 4 temp HP

Wymmerdann
2013-09-18, 09:34 PM
Amelia laughed uproariously. "Even were I not a servant of My Lady The Red Knight, the emnity of Thay would undo any charge of villainy".

Still winded from the dazing strike of her opponent she lashed out again at the leader of the vagabonds, a vengeful fire wreathing her blade. Bravado aside, these three were proving to be rough fighters.

To clarify: I had Infernal Wrath set up as an interrupt (see the OOC Page), so that should take place After Amelia was hit, but before she was dazed:

Infernal Wrath on H [roll0] fire damage

Standard Action
Demoralizing Strike Against H [roll1] (he's still on -2 to all defences as well).
Damage:[roll2]
Maintains the -2 penalty to defences.

Activating Vicious Assault if Demoralizing Strike hits; r1 and r2 take [roll3] damage. All 4 of us grant combat advantage until the end of Amelia's next turn.

R2 is still marked because Amelia's still adjacent.

kreenlover
2013-09-21, 07:07 PM
Maria lashes out with a blast of lightning, but the leader dodges it, laughing it off.

"Ye think ta zap me do yah lassy? I'll kill your friends here, then I'll show you the meaning a 'zap' " He laughs coarsely, then staggers backwards and cries out in pain and anger as Amelia's tongue of fire burns him. He stands panting, blood dripping down his face and arms, scorch marks on his chest.
Seeing Josh score a blow against the ally next to him, his eyes become frantic.
He motions his allies forwards to attack Amelia, grabs the priest in one hand, and dashes towards the door, shouldering Josh aside.

Attacks vs Amelia
[roll0] dmg [roll1]
[roll2] dmg [roll3]

Attack vs Josh (vs fortitude). If hit, knocked prone, and the leader runs to the door. Otherwise, he provokes an attack of oppurtunity, and is stopped in front of Josh.
[roll4]

Harbenger
2013-09-23, 06:39 AM
Kevian sees that the Thay loyalist is making a break for the door and makes a shot at him. "Thay will never take me alive!!!"

Unbalancing Shot to hit: [roll0]
If hit: [roll1] and leader is slowed until the end of my next turn.

Harbenger
2013-09-23, 06:41 AM
Argh forgot sneak attack damage again

[roll0]

zingbobco000
2013-09-23, 08:37 AM
The thug's attack bounces off of Josh's armor and he says: "Is that the best you can do? My sister could fight better!" And swings his sword when he sees an opening.

Attack Roll:
[roll0]
Damage:
[roll1]

Also, whoever reduces an enemy to 0 HP gets 6 temp HP.

Wymmerdann
2013-09-27, 04:55 AM
Silvertongue

Amelia lashed out with her blade at the Thayvian swordsman as he turned to flee. "Coward," she shouted, "taste the blade of honour, the steel kiss of a valor you can never hope to possess." She quickly turned back to one of her other opponents as the swordsman lurched past her: slashing viciously at the flunky's hide armoured midsection.

Opportunity Action: Virtuous Strike
To hit: [roll0] keep in mind target's defences are at -2
Damage: [roll1] Radiant. EDIT: CRITS FOR 16 DAMAGE.

Turn Begins:
Minor Action: Ardent surge heals self [roll2] gives +1 to hit
Standard Action: Demoralizing Strike on R1
To Hit: [roll3]
Damage: [roll4] target is at -2 to all defences for a turn.
Mark maintained on R2 , as Amelia is adjacent.

kreenlover
2013-10-14, 03:43 PM
Amelia and Josh lash out at the swordsman as he passes.
Josh's blade darts around the priest and stabs him in the neck while Amelia lops off his sword arm, then continues to slash across the face of the closest thug.
The leader falls with a gurgled moan while the thug drops his club, clutching at his face shrieking.

The last one looks at his assembled opponents and drops his sword.

"I surrender!"

Sorry that this took so long. Been buys with school and some RL issues

zingbobco000
2013-10-15, 12:11 PM
Josh, after dealing w/ these thugs says, "Good, but can you please tell us what you were doing and why you would attack this poor old man?"

Use Words of Friendship to get a +5 to Diplomacy check. Diplomacy: [roll0]

kreenlover
2013-10-15, 02:43 PM
The thug looks at you.

"I, I don't know why. I don't know what could have driven me to do that, but I was just so hungry! My family, back home in Sembia, they have little money. When you are a down on your luck mercenary you take what jobs you can get.
"And the Thayan was paying us really well for killing 'the squealer' as he called the old man"

zingbobco000
2013-10-16, 08:11 PM
Josh narrows his eyes, "Who is this Thayan you're talking about?"

Quick change of strategy, Intimidate: [roll0]
And an insight check to see his true motives: [roll1]

kreenlover
2013-10-16, 08:51 PM
The man stumbles backwards and points at the thug who lies bleeding out by the door. His face is honest, and he seems truly worried.
"Him! Him, I swear, that he is the one. He told us that we just needed to scare the man, nothing about killing anybody. Here, do you want the money?"
He begins to fumble at his belt pouch.

zingbobco000
2013-10-17, 09:09 AM
"I have no need, for your money, but I'll spare you only if you swear that you shall never turn to evils darkness again, leave us." He says as he starts to walk over to the old man.

BOOM SHAKALAKA! Lol :smalltongue: