PDA

View Full Version : Help to remember feat that grants hp for each metamagic feat?

Blas_de_Lezo
2013-08-25, 06:56 PM
Hi there, I think there is a feat around there in some obscure sourcebook that counts all your metamagic feats and gives you some hp for each metamagic feat, but I don't remember the name (neither the amount of hp), someone?

Big Fau
2013-08-25, 07:15 PM
Not technically a feat, but X levels in Moonspeaker Druid (PrC from RoE) allows you to count metamagic and item creation feats as Shifter feats, and IIRC there's a Shifter feat that improves your HP for every Shifter feat you possess.

Combining the two does what you want.

Blas_de_Lezo
2013-08-25, 07:16 PM
Ok, I've just found it. It's Mind over Body, from MoF and it's a crap.
The thing is that I'm running a beguiler/shadow adept with a lot of metamagic feats, and I'd like to take advantage of that. Is there some obscure feat around there that grants bonuses according to the number of metamagic feats you have?

Thanks in advance!

herrhauptmann
2013-08-25, 07:40 PM
There is incantatrix, which lets you use your metamagics to better effect. Especially if you've got a party member who casts as well.

Among other things, you can start applying your metamagics to their spells.

NEO|Phyte
2013-08-25, 07:57 PM
Never heard of a feat like that for metamagic, but XPH has a feat that gives you +2 HP for every [psionic] feat you have.