PDA

View Full Version : I can't find the rules for missing limbs or pirate hooks. (v.3.5)

realbombchu
2013-08-25, 07:26 PM
I'm sure they exist, but the closest I have is an entry in the old Ninjas and Pirates issue of Dragon Magazine. I looked in the Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Complete Adventurer, and Stormwrack, but I didn't see anything. I need the rules for a missing hand the most, but I'd like to know where to find the pirate hook, too. Thanks.

Greenish
2013-08-25, 07:53 PM
Arms and Equipment Guide had Stump Knife (dagger affixed to where your hand used to be). It's 3.0, though.

realbombchu
2013-08-26, 01:30 PM
Arms and Equipment Guide had Stump Knife (dagger affixed to where your hand used to be). It's 3.0, though.

That's all, though? Huh. I mean, I know the default game is usually modeled after a pre-age of discovery era, but I thought with all the pirate movies and Savage Tide and stuff that there would be something in one of the books. No rules for missing limbs, either? Seems odd that all I can find is the cure (the Regenerate spell) and not the condition. Well, thanks for the stump knife information.