PDA

View Full Version : Getting a Paladin angel wings

Yogibear41
2013-08-26, 10:52 AM
Hello all, might be starting a small side game soon for an unknown amount of time and I am looking at playing an aasimar paladin. Now what I would really like to do is start with that and then somewhere down the line try to magically upgrade myself to a half-celestial via the aasimar to half celestial savage progression in one of wizards online articles, however if my DM doesn't go for this what would be another good way to get the whole "angel" look? or at least be able to fly for a good amount of time. The closest thing I can think of would be the enlightened spirit evocation that gives you wings but I want to try and stay single classed paladin if at all possible.

Feytalist
2013-08-26, 10:53 AM
Outsider Wings, a racial feat for aasimaar from Races of Faerun. Exactly what you want.

Edit: has Celestial Bloodline and some silly base save prerequisites, though.

Yogibear41
2013-08-26, 11:12 AM
Awesome thanks! Seems I can pick up the prereq at 3rd and the wings at 6th if I go single class paladin. That is probably high enough level that my DM would allow it.

Or I could take a level of monk, take a flaw or 2 pick them both up at 1st level, then go into paladin, get something good from that 20 wisdom score :smallsmile: