PDA

View Full Version : attention fans of the gargoyles TV series!

beachhead1973
2006-12-19, 07:23 PM
you may or may not have heard but there is now a continuing comic book series for this excellant show and disney has released two very good DVD sets, but only the first and half of the second season. chirstmas is coming and boosted sales will encourgae disney to finish releasing the entire series on DVD.

normally i would be against supporting anything disney, but even a stopped clock is right twice a day!

the comics are by a company called slave labour graphics and are very good

Clover
2006-12-20, 02:32 PM
W00T! Go Slave Labour! They got cool comics... like JtHM

Alchemistmerlin
2007-01-04, 06:43 PM
normally i would be against supporting anything disney

Mmmm cliche Disney hate, you gotta love the conforming non-conformists.

Frosty Flake
2007-01-05, 02:00 AM
Mmmm cliche Disney hate, you gotta love the conforming non-conformists.

Now that's just mean... maybe he's one of the COOL Disney-haters that all those other wannabes are just immitating! He could have been loathing Disney way back when Bambi-bashing was totally unhip... it could be just circumstance that now puts beachhead1973 in the unfavourable light cast by those that have latched on to his anti-Mickey counter-culture and turned it into a watered-down meinstream collection of Duck Dodgers fanatics... I think you should consider feelings and possible circumstances before posting comments like that.

P.S. Disney rox ur sox. Word.

beachhead1973
2007-01-05, 08:58 AM
Now that's just mean... maybe he's one of the COOL Disney-haters that all those other wannabes are just immitating! He could have been loathing Disney way back when Bambi-bashing was totally unhip... it could be just circumstance that now puts beachhead1973 in the unfavourable light cast by those that have latched on to his anti-Mickey counter-culture and turned it into a watered-down meinstream collection of Duck Dodgers fanatics... I think you should consider feelings and possible circumstances before posting comments like that.

P.S. Disney rox ur sox. Word.

hey hey hey

duck dodgers is awesome man! way less crossdressing than previous WB offereings.

disney, disney just has a track record of shows and movies that piss me off.

but gargoyles isn't one of them, gargoyles is a show i love and it's a show worth supporting.

Closet_Skeleton
2007-01-05, 11:14 AM
I don't like Disney but I'm willing to step outside my prejudice if Disney make something worth having.

Frosty Flake
2007-01-05, 01:38 PM
I don't like Disney but I'm willing to step outside my prejudice if Disney make something worth having.

Treasure Planet! Almost as good as Muppet Treasure Island.