PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Rebels: What would you like to see?

Hopeless
2013-08-30, 05:51 AM
As stated what would you like to see happen in this new series?

Have Ahsoka in charge of the Ghost or one of its crew?

Will a certain former apprentice of Count Dooku make an appearance?

Will they link it to the resistance force established back in the last season of the Clone Wars?

Darth Credence
2013-08-30, 04:06 PM
First, I haven't seen season 5 of The Clone Wars (no cable available when it first aired, and it still hasn't come out on disc). So, as to whether anything carries over from that season, I know nothing.

There are a lot of things I would like to see. The biggest ones would be seeing Mon Mothma and Bail Organa. These seem to me to be basically required - how could you do Rebels without them? I would also love to see Garm bel Iblis involved, but I will understand if they do not. It would be great to see the initial forging of the Rebel Alliance, and see bel Iblis ending up running from the Empire.

As to Asajj Ventris, I don't care that much one way or the other. I kind of assumed she would die in season 5. I also assumed Ahsoka would die, but I know that didn't happen. I think it would be nice for her to be in, but I think any good force users would have to be slowly picked off throughout the run of the show.

I really hope we get a story line where Vader kills Ahsoka. I think the potential in that is incredible, and I think that the creators have the ability to pull it off.

BWR
2013-08-30, 04:09 PM
Ahsoka, hunted down and mercilessly killed.

Seriously, I detested Padawan Mosquito-bites.

Clyner
2013-08-30, 09:54 PM
Time with the actual rebels. My favorite episodes of the clone wars were always the ones with Rex, Jessie, Echo, or Fives but for some reason the clones are phased out throughout seasons 4 and 5. Also, I want Ventress or Kenobi back, but she lost her lightsabers, her support structure, and most of her friends. Unless Kenobi hires her on as an agent she's pretty much dead on coruscant Also. Cad Bane, star wars isn't half as much fun without a clever, high-tech bounty hunter.

Kitten Champion
2013-08-30, 10:19 PM
I've stated this before, and I still feel this way.

I would like to see nothing involving Jedi, Sith, lightsabers, or the Force whatsoever -- or at least have those aspects sidelined substantially.

Honestly, if I were doing it, I'd rip off the first 2/3rd of Avatar: The Last Airbender heavily. I'd follow the exploits of Leia Organa.

Devonix
2013-08-30, 10:26 PM
I'm looking forward to them hopefully seeing the fazing out of clones.
Imperial Academies opening up.
And the introduction of Storm Troopers.

Trickquestion
2013-08-31, 01:01 AM
This might seem somewhat off topic, but is it true Greg Wiseman is working on this show? Cause if that is true, I'd like to see it last more then two seasons.

t209
2013-08-31, 01:46 AM
To those anyone who hated the prequels, Gennedy Tartarkovksy's Animated Series and CGI series are actually better.
I wonder if it will expand into Expanded Universe.
like Rebels fighting a brutal decade war after Battle of Endor.

Hopeless
2013-08-31, 05:38 AM
To those anyone who hated the prequels, Gennedy Tartarkovksy's Animated Series and CGI series are actually better.
I wonder if it will expand into Expanded Universe.
like Rebels fighting a brutal decade war after Battle of Endor.

Yes I'd like to see that too, I always got the impression that Lucas saw the Gennedy series as a challenge and instead of respecting what was done he pretty much hosed that very effective prelude to Revenge of the Sith.

Yes he's supposed to be involved in this series but how do they keep him so he's actually useful instead of at best a nuisance?