PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions

Seer_of_Heart
2013-08-30, 10:02 PM
I'm planning out a character for a gestalt game (one side is locked to a specific class though) I hopefully will be playing soonish and I have a couple questions/topics I need suggestions on.

My build plan is sentai 20(its a homebrew that I'll link at the end of my post)//wu jen 5/incantrix 10/archmage X/something else 5-X with a focus on the BOB spell once I get to a high enough level to use it

1.Are there any uses for BOB clone's spell slots other than fueling arcane strike?

2. What are ways to gain a bonus to CL that I can use in battle (such as a ioun stone or a ring of arcane might) for more clones preferably without using levels that isn't consumable. Additional question what are good methods to increase cl for the purpose of buffs.

3. What metamagic feats should I get in addition to these I was planning on getting chain, extend, and persist.

4. What forms would be good to have my clones turned into that has a high AC and is as small as possible so they can use cooperative metamagic in battle.

5. Can 2 clones use cooperative metamagic on the same spell being cast?

6. How can I get my spell craft up to reliable levels to use cooperative metamagic on high level spells without magic items? Something that'd remain on all day is preferred.

7. How many creatures can fit into a teleportation circle at once? All the creatures are medium.

8. What buffs do wu jen have access to or are arguably thematically allowed access to for other books that help to increase con and give temporary health?

9. What are good buffs in general for wu-jen both surviveability and to help gish it out.

10. For DMs as a DM how would you rule initiative works for someone with clones running around before battle starts?

below is the homebrew
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264677