PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] luck themed cleric..

animewatcha
2013-08-31, 01:08 AM
Lyris looking to be deity ( if I have to choose one ). Luck and destiny domains ( if I pick up a third, fate ). I know how clerics are essentially a party of themselves. But, this guy is meant to be a 'good luck charm' to have around. Mostly passive, some active ( a heal here or buff there ). I'm not much into casters yet, so the maximum caster level doesn't matter to me. Just a good time and getting along with chaotic neutral party members.

No ToB. No Evil or exalted. Drag mag is okay. Wis and cha focused. Stats are rolled. Low to mid optimization so yes to cure x spell line. No LA buyoff.

Suggestions for classes to be alongside cleric? I see fortune's friend and luckstealer. Best luck feats? Plan on getting imbued healing ( my party rolls a lot of ones on weapon damage rolls for some reason ). Items? Specific spells? Templates? Races?

A_S
2013-08-31, 03:16 AM
If you want to be a "good luck charm" for the rest of your party, Good Karma is going to be an obligatory feat.

In fact, I'm just going to leave this whole build (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9208735&postcount=95) here. Use any or all of the ideas from Milo as they appeal to you.