PDA

View Full Version : A good low-level Pathfinder adventure?

Haleyintraining
2013-08-31, 03:15 PM
I've recently started a D&D group with four friends who had never played before, and by virtue of having played occasionally I've been stuck being DM. We're playing Pathfinder in a kind of an artistic license version of the Inner Sea setting, and this will only be their second session. I took them through a slightly adapted version of Duvik's Pass last time, which they enjoyed, although this time they're hoping for something with a bit more opportunity for character interaction and less dungeon-crawling. Eventually I'm hoping to create my own adventures for them, but I don't feel confident enough in my DMing skills for that yet, so right now I'm looking for a short adventure that I can adapt a bit to fit around their backstories. Anybody know a good adventure I can use for four level-two characters that fits that profile?

Yora
2013-08-31, 03:25 PM
If you're willing to do the extra work of making new stat blocks for the NPCs, I think The Midnight Mirror looks like an excelent adventure. There isn't really anything in it that requires it to be for 4th level. If you make the encounters easier, it should be a perfectly good story and structure for a 2nd level group as well.