PDA

View Full Version : How optimized is this character?

asdflove
2013-08-31, 07:30 PM
I did this before with the exact same character, but she's been changed since then, so I'm doing it again.
She has this homebrew template (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=298302) and this homebrew prestige class. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15932092#post15932092)

Name: Lenaia Puresong
Race: Feytouched Elf
Class: Bard 2/Paladin3/Holy Lyrist 10+1LA
Alignment: Lawful Good

HP: 107
AC: 28 (10+2 Dex+10 Armor+5 Shield+1 Cloak)
BAB: +14/+9/+4
Speed: 40-ft
Init.:+4
Saves: Fort+19, Ref+22, Will+19

Str: 13 [+1]
Dex: 11+4=15[+2]
Con: 12+2=14[+2]
Int: 15 [+2]
Wis: 8 [-1]
Cha: 23+6=29[+9]

Weapons:
Laminated Serrated +1 Keen Greater Dispelling Holy Falchion

Armor:
+2 Glamered Halfweight Full Plate
+3 Twilight Animated Heavy Mithral Shield

Skills:
Perform(Dance): 6 ranks: 6+9 Cha =17
Concentration: 10 ranks: 10+2 Con= 12
Ride: 10 ranks: 10+2 Dex= 12
Spellcraft: 10 ranks: 10+2 Int= 12
Knowledge (Religion): 18 ranks:
Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty): 9 ranks: 9+2 Int=11
Knowledge (Arcana): 15 ranks: 15+2 Int=17
Perform (Sing): 15 ranks+3 [6 cc] ranks: 18+9 Cha=27
Perform (String Instuments) 15 ranks: 15+9 Cha=24
Diplomacy: 18 ranks: 18+9 Cha=27

Feats:
1st Level: Extra Music
3rd Level: Devoted Performer
6th level: Melodic Casting
9th level: Power Attack
12th level: Words of Creation
15th level: Snowflake Wardance

Inventory:
Circlet of Charisma +6
Dove’s Harp
Shadow Cloak
Chronocharm of the Horizon Walker of + 2 Con
Chronocharm of the Grand Master
Chronocharm of the Uncaring Archmage
Ring of Evasion
+4 Gloves of Dexterity
Belt of Battle
Slippers of Battledancing
Handy haversack-
Bow of Songs
20 arrows
A chime of harmonic agony
Doss lute
Eternal Wand of Fireball
Everlasting Rations
Everfull Mug
5 Alchemist’s fires
4 flasks of Holy water
Healers Kit
Silver Holy Symbol
Spell component pouch
Tent
Flint and Steel
Silk Rope
Intelligent Dancing Lantern:
Languages- Common, Elven, Sylvan
1663 gold left

Languages: Common, Draconic, Elven, and Sylvan

Class Features:
-Bardic knowledge
-Bardic music: 19 per day
--Spellbreaker song
--Fascinate
--Inspire courage +3
--Inspire competence
--Suggestion
--Inspire greatness
--Song of freedom
--Inspire heroics
--Healing song
--Hopebringing Song
--Mercy song
-Divine grace
-Aura of courage
-Divine health
-Lay on hands:117 hp per day
-Aura of good
-Detect evil
-Smite evil 4/day
-Musical smiting
-Faithful strike
-Holy arcanist
-Ultimate inspiration
-Special Mount: 26 hours:
Heavy Warhorse: Snowflake
Init: +1, 76 HP, AC 19 (T: 11, FF: 18);
Spd: 60 ft., Fort +11, Ref +12, Will +12;
BAB: +7/+2, Atk: Hoof +12 melee (1d6+4);
Listen +6, Spot +6
Str 21, Dex 13, Con 17, Int 8, Wis 13, Cha 6
Endurance, Run
Empathic link, improved evasion, share spells, share saving throws, command creatures of its kind

Racial Features:
-Immunity to Mind-Affecting Effects
-Immunity to magic sleep effects
-+2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
-Low-Light Vision
-Weapon Proficiency: Elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
-+2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks
-An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
-Spell-like ability- Charm Person 1/day-CL 15, save DC 11

Spells Known-
0th level [Cantrips](3 per day)-
1. Detect Magic
2. Songbird
3. Prestidigitation
4. Daze
5. Mage Hand
6. Lullaby
1st level (5 per day)-
1. Charm Person
2. Disguise Self
3. Silent Image
4. Ray of Hope
2nd level (5 per day)-
1. Alter Self
2. Mirror Image
3. Elation
4. Sound Burst
3rd level (4 per day)-
1. Haste
2. Dispel Magic
3. Major Image
4. Confusion
4th level (2 per day)-
1. Blinding Beauty
2. Harmonize, Greater

OldTrees1
2013-09-01, 12:12 AM
Wow. The only thing I can think of that you might be missing is Miss Chance however I am not good at optimizing bards or pals.

Snowbluff
2013-09-01, 12:15 AM
Song of the Heart would add +1 to your IC before Words of Creation.

Demidos
2013-09-01, 12:20 AM
Heyyy asdflove.

I too, am less familiar with bards, but I believe a harmonizing weapon as well as possibly an echoblade would enhance your build. Put the harmonizing weapon on armor spikes along with warning for bonus intiative and not having to keep your song up yourself. :smallbiggrin:

Edit: And sudden stunning. Get it. DMG 2. Its what stunning fist wishes it was, but on a weapon for everyone and cheap. As a high cha character, its almost a requirement for optimizing. Flat 2000 gp cost.

And you could use this (http://dndtools.eu/spells/book-of-exalted-deeds--52/luminous-armor-greater--8/), along with a extend metamagic rod, nets you a +12 armor bonus, with as much dex as you want. Plus, free. The strength can be fixed with an orb of bodily restoration, or whatever its called.

Edit Edit: And a vest of legends. That'd be good too.

nedz
2013-09-01, 04:28 AM
You seem to be missing Inspirational Burst Boost ?
Possibly the most useful level 1 Bard spell at high level, since you will generally have more spell slots than actions to use them in.

Also you seem a bit light on get outs ?
Whether you need them depends upon the game style of the campaign: how often will you need to run away ?

Feint's End
2013-09-01, 06:16 AM
Ok several things which has been mentioned and I'm gonna add something:

-> Inspirational Boost for +1 Inspire Courage (Spell Compendium)

-> Badge of Valor for another +1 Inspire Courage (found in MIC under Regalia of the Hero set)

-> Song of the Heart for another +1 Inspire Courage .... don't get extra music. Get Melodic Casting at level 1 and Song of the Heart at level 6.

-> Ask if you can use crystal echo weapons on other weapons than longswords. Basically weapons made out of echo crystal cost 2000 gold more and add some nice sonic damage to your attacks. (found in MIC under Crystal Echoblade)

So lets see what you can do then. By expending 2 uses of bardic music (1 for the music and 1 for snowflake wardance), using inspirational boost, badge of valor and words of creation you get:
+Cha to hit
+10 to hit and damage (from inspire courage)
+6 sonic damage from crystal echoblade (assuming Holy Lyricist Levels stack with bard levels ... but that's a reasonable assumption)
all together for +19 to hit and +16 to damage .... now you could go full pa without any trouble for +5 to hit and +44 to damage.

Feint's End
2013-09-01, 06:19 AM
I too, am less familiar with bards, but I believe a harmonizing weapon as well as possibly an echoblade would enhance your build. Put the harmonizing weapon on armor spikes along with warning for bonus intiative and not having to keep your song up yourself. :smallbiggrin:

And you could use this (http://dndtools.eu/spells/book-of-exalted-deeds--52/luminous-armor-greater--8/), along with a extend metamagic rod, nets you a +12 armor bonus, with as much dex as you want. Plus, free. The strength can be fixed with an orb of bodily restoration, or whatever its called.

>Harmonizing Weapon isn't necessary when you use Melodic Casting

>Bards have no access to luminous armor

asdflove
2013-09-01, 08:50 AM
You seem to be missing Inspirational Burst ?
Possibly the most useful level 1 Bard spell at high level, since you will generally have more spell slots than actions to use them in.

Also you seem a bit light on get outs ?
Whether you need them depends upon the game style of the campaign: how often will you need to run away ?
I have honestly never seen that spell.
Escape: Hop on my horse---> Run away.

Ok several things which has been mentioned and I'm gonna add something:

-> Inspirational Boost for +1 Inspire Courage (Spell Compendium)

-> Badge of Valor for another +1 Inspire Courage (found in MIC under Regalia of the Hero set)

-> Song of the Heart for another +1 Inspire Courage .... don't get extra music. Get Melodic Casting at level 1 and Song of the Heart at level 6.

Thank you for telling me what those things are, since I had no idea.
I grabbed extra music because my prestige class gives me a lot more I can to with it. (Converting to smite evil, several more bardic music effects, and raising the dead.)

-> Ask if you can use crystal echo weapons on other weapons than longswords. Basically weapons made out of echo crystal cost 2000 gold more and add some nice sonic damage to your attacks. (found in MIC under Crystal Echoblade)
... Looking at this now... Sounds neat, if I can free up the money (I probably can) I'll add that to my sword (Though that gives me another thing I can use my music on, so I think I'll keep extra music).

So lets see what you can do then. By expending 2 uses of bardic music (1 for the music and 1 for snowflake wardance), using inspirational boost, badge of valor and words of creation you get:
+Cha to hit
+10 to hit and damage (from inspire courage)
+6 sonic damage from crystal echoblade (assuming Holy Lyricist Levels stack with bard levels ... but that's a reasonable assumption)
all together for +19 to hit and +16 to damage .... now you could go full pa without any trouble for +5 to hit and +44 to damage.
-I already have +Cha to hit already if I move 10 feet.
-It should. Should I make a note on the class about levels stacking for magic items?
- What is full pa?

I'll have a modified version of the sheet up soon-ish.

Feint's End
2013-09-01, 09:17 AM
Thank you for telling me what those things are, since I had no idea.
I grabbed extra music because my prestige class gives me a lot more I can to with it. (Converting to smite evil, several more bardic music effects, and raising the dead.)

... Looking at this now... Sounds neat, if I can free up the money (I probably can) I'll add that to my sword (Though that gives me another thing I can use my music on, so I think I'll keep extra music).

-I already have +Cha to hit already if I move 10 feet.
-It should. Should I make a note on the class about levels stacking for magic items?
- What is full pa?

I'll have a modified version of the sheet up soon-ish.

Point 1: Hmm I see ... though song of the heart results in a +2 bonus to your inspire courage if you use words of creation. So if you think those 4 additional uses are better thatn those +2 than go ahead and take it instead.

Point 2: Crystal Echoblade doesn't use up any additional uses of your bardic music. It's an additional effect everytime you use any bardic music ability.

Point 3:
-Where do you get the cha to hit from? And why you take Snowflake Wardance then? You could free up the featslot then and take Song of the heart instead. Or you could still use snowflake wardance and have double charisma to hit
-not really necessary as something like that comes up close to never ... but you could add a note anyways. Would be reasonable and avoid problems and discussion in game.
-pa means power attack .... my calculation assumed you use your full bab for power attack (therefor the +19 to hit reduced to +5) and add it to damage (therefor the +16 increased to +44)

HunterOfJello
2013-09-01, 09:45 AM
Kinda medium opt since you lose so many bard casting levels and never go in to sublime chord and ignore a lot of the available skills that you could put points in to. The feytouched template is very strong and the rest seems like it could make for a character that would be quite fun to play.

~~~~~~

Okay, are we supposed to be making suggestions on this thread to? Everyone else seems to, so I guess I'll make one or two.

1. Drop Disguise Self as a spell and grab some gloves, hat, or any other item 'of Disguise'. The hat of disguise is only 1400gp or so and you can use it at-will. It's definitely worth getting instead of giving up one of your precious spell slots.

2. Remember that the Magic Item Compendium created rules for adding very basic and generic bonuses onto items that already have magical effects on them. That means you don't have to simply wear a Circlet of Charisma +6. You can wear a Circlet of Persuasion and then add a +6 Charisma enhancement bonus on to it. The +6 Charisma doesn't have to take up the entire opportunity that the slots presents.

3. Are you starting at level 1? Extra music is really helpful at level 1, but has significant diminishing returns later on. If you're leveling this character from 1 to 20, I would try and get the DM to allow retraining rules to be able to replace that feat with something else. You'll have more badic music uses than you can shake a stick at by level 10 or so.

4. Is your armor class really only 28 at level 20? It needs to be at least 20 or 30 higher if you're going into melee on a regular basis at that level unless you have significant alternative methods of avoiding being hit. If you only have 28, then there are far too many monsters at that will hit you on every attack roll unless they roll a natural 1.

5. Your concentration also needs to be boosted up to at least 18 so that even if you roll a 1, you can always cast your spells up to 4th level defensively without getting smacked in the face for it.

Irk
2013-09-01, 09:48 AM
just one thing: laminated serrated only increases the multiplier, it won't stack with keen, as it does not explicitly say so in the description, and the keen spell says that two effects increasing critical threat do not stack.

Raendyn
2013-09-01, 09:58 AM
IIRC snowflake wardance is for 1handed weapons, and you use Falchion.

asdflove
2013-09-01, 10:12 AM
Point 1: Hmm I see ... though song of the heart results in a +2 bonus to your inspire courage if you use words of creation. So if you think those 4 additional uses are better that those +2 than go ahead and take it instead.
I've actually swapped out power attack for it. I really only took Power Attack because I had nothing else I wanted. (At the time, that is.)

Point 2: Crystal Echoblade doesn't use up any additional uses of your bardic music. It's an additional effect everytime you use any bardic music ability.

Ah, I misread it.

Point 3:
-Where do you get the cha to hit from? And why you take Snowflake Wardance then? You could free up the featslot then and take Song of the heart instead. Or you could still use snowflake wardance and have double charisma to hit
I took it because it was suggested the last time I did this (without the PrC). Strangely enough they were suggested by the same person.
But they stack since the wording on the slippers says it replaces your strength with charisma and snowflake adds your charisma in addition to what ever bonus you get from strength... +18 to hit? Check please.

-not really necessary as something like that comes up close to never ... but you could add a note anyways. Would be reasonable and avoid problems and discussion in game.
-pa means power attack .... my calculation assumed you use your full bab for power attack (therefor the +19 to hit reduced to +5) and add it to damage (therefor the +16 increased to +44)
I'll do that.
Eh. See what I already said about power attack.

Kinda medium opt since you lose so many bard casting levels and never go in to sublime chord and ignore a lot of the available skills that you could put points in to. The feytouched template is very strong and the rest seems like it could make for a character that would be quite fun to play.

*Facepalm* I wasn't trying to pure caster. That kinda defeats the whole point a being a paladin/bard. Why does everyone act like the sublime chord is god class? Yes, I like it, but it's not applicable to every build.

Okay, are we supposed to be making suggestions on this thread to? Everyone else seems to, so I guess I'll make one or two.

1. Drop Disguise Self as a spell and grab some gloves, hat, or any other item 'of Disguise'. The hat of disguise is only 1400gp or so and you can use it at-will. It's definitely worth getting instead of giving up one of your precious spell slots.
>.< I'm already having issues freeing up money to get items that others have suggested. I'm fine with just using the spell slot.

2. Remember that the Magic Item Compendium created rules for adding very basic and generic bonuses onto items that already have magical effects on them. That means you don't have to simply wear a Circlet of Charisma +6. You can wear a Circlet of Persuasion and then add a +6 Charisma enhancement bonus on to it. The +6 Charisma doesn't have to take up the entire opportunity that the slots presents.

I repeat the money issue.

3. Are you starting at level 1? Extra music is really helpful at level 1, but has significant diminishing returns later on. If you're leveling this character from 1 to 20, I would try and get the DM to allow retraining rules to be able to replace that feat with something else. You'll have more bardic music uses than you can shake a stick at by level 10 or so.
No, and I point to what I said earlier about extra music.

4. Is your armor class really only 28 at level 20? It needs to be at least 20 or 30 higher if you're going into melee on a regular basis at that level unless you have significant alternative methods of avoiding being hit. If you only have 28, then there are far too many monsters at that will hit you on every attack roll unless they roll a natural 1.
... Level 20?... Um, this is a ECL 16 build.

5. Your concentration also needs to be boosted up to at least 18 so that even if you roll a 1, you can always cast your spells up to 4th level defensively without getting smacked in the face for it.

Concentration? Oh! I meant to get rid of those ranks all together. Melodic Casting allows me to use perform ranks in the place of concentration.

just one thing: laminated serrated only increases the multiplier, it won't stack with keen, as it does not explicitly say so in the description, and the keen spell says that two effects increasing critical threat do not stack.
... Blame the person from the last thread who told me to take both. I assumed they knew what they were talking about.

IIRC snowflake wardance is for 1handed weapons, and you use Falchion.
>.< Uggg! I'm now very doubting the competence of the guy from the previous thread. He told me to use that. I initially had longsword.

Raendyn
2013-09-01, 10:24 AM
>.< Uggg! I'm now very doubting the competence of the guy from the previous thread. He told me to use that. I initially had longsword.

Maybe he was using a way to hold falchion one handed, though you must check the wording, because " holding it in one hand" >< "works with one handed weapons".

And its not a big deal, just change it to scimitar, its the 1 hand version of falchion.

asdflove
2013-09-01, 10:48 AM
So, I managed to get the money for a hat of disguise.

Name: Lenaia Puresong
Race: Feytouched Elf
Class: Bard 2/Paladin3/Holy Lyrist 10+1LA
Alignment: Lawful Good

HP: 107
AC: 28 (10+2 Dex+10 Armor+5 Shield+1 Cloak)
BAB: +14/+9/+4
Speed: 40-ft
Init.:+4
Saves: Fort+19, Ref+22, Will+19

Str: 13 [+1]
Dex: 11+4=15 [+2]
Con: 12+2=14 [+2]
Int: 15 [+2]
Wis: 8 [-1]
Cha: 23+6=29 [+9]

Weapons:
Laminated Serrated +1 Thundering Crystal Echo Sudden Stunning Greater Dispelling Holy Longsword

Armor:
+2 Glamered Halfweight Full Plate
+3 Twilight Animated Heavy Mithral Shield

Skills:
Perform(Dance): 6 ranks: 6+9 Cha =17
Ride: 10 ranks: 10+2 Dex= 12
Spellcraft: 16 ranks: 16+2 Int= 18
Knowledge (Religion): 18 ranks:
Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty): 10 ranks: 10+2 Int=12
Knowledge (Arcana): 15 ranks: 15+2 Int=17
Perform (Sing): 15 ranks+3 [6 cc] ranks: 18+9 Cha=27
Perform (String Instuments) 18 ranks: 18+9 Cha=27
Diplomacy: 18 ranks: 18+9 Cha=27

Feats:

1st Level: Extra Music
3rd Level: Melodic Casting
6th level: Devoted Performer
9th level: Song of the Heart
12th level: Words of Creation
15th level: Snowflake Wardance

Inventory:
Hat of Disguise of +6 Cha
Dove’s Harp
Shadow Cloak
Badge of Valor of +2 Con
Ring of Evasion
+4 Gloves of Dexterity
Belt of Battle
Handy haversack-
Bow of Songs
20 arrows
A chime of harmonic agony
Eternal Wand of Fireball
Everlasting Rations
Everfull Mug
5 Alchemist’s fires
4 flasks of Holy water
Healers Kit
Silver Holy Symbol
Spell component pouch
Tent
Flint and Steel
Silk Rope
Intelligent Dancing Lantern:
Languages- Common, Elven, Sylvan

Languages: Common, Draconic, Elven, and Sylvan

Class Features:
-Bardic knowledge
-Bardic music: 19 per day
--Spellbreaker song
--Fascinate
--Inspire courage +4
--Inspire competence
--Suggestion
--Inspire greatness
--Song of freedom
--Inspire heroics
--Healing song
--Hopebringing Song
--Mercy song
-Divine grace
-Aura of courage
-Divine health
-Lay on hands:117 hp per day
-Aura of good
-Detect evil
-Smite evil 4/day
-Musical smiting
-Faithful strike
-Holy arcanist
-Ultimate inspiration
-Special Mount: 26 hours:
Heavy Warhorse: Snowflake
Init: +1, 76 HP, AC 19 (T: 11, FF: 18);
Spd: 60 ft., Fort +11, Ref +12, Will +12;
BAB: +7/+2, Atk: Hoof +12 melee (1d6+4);
Listen +6, Spot +6
Str 21, Dex 13, Con 17, Int 8, Wis 13, Cha 6
Endurance, Run
Empathic link, improved evasion, share spells, share saving throws, command creatures of its kind

Racial Features:
-Immunity to Mind-Affecting Effects
- Immunity to magic sleep effects
-+2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
-Low-Light Vision
-Weapon Proficiency: Elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
-+2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks
-An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
-Spell-like ability- Charm Person 1/day-CL 15, save DC 11

Spells Known-
0th level [Cantrips](3 per day)-
1. Detect Magic
2. Songbird
3. Prestidigitation
4. Daze
5. Mage Hand
6. Lullaby
1st level (5 per day)-
1. Charm Person
2. Inspirational Boost
3. Silent Image
4. Ray of Hope
2nd level (5 per day)-
1. Alter Self
2. Mirror Image
3. Elation
4. Sound Burst
3rd level (4 per day)-
1. Haste
2. Dispel Magic
3. Major Image
4. Confusion
4th level (2 per day)-
1. Blinding Beauty
2. Harmonize, Greater

Snowbluff
2013-09-01, 10:56 AM
Wait, it that your AC at level 16? You need something better. Arcane Preparation so you can cast Greater Luminous Armor, Monk+Ascetic Mage/BattleDancer, or something.

Raendyn
2013-09-01, 11:06 AM
Wait, it that your AC at level 16? You need something better. Arcane Preparation so you can cast Greater Luminous Armor, Monk+Ascetic Mage/BattleDancer, or something.
Emphasis mine...

I can see DMG flying!!!

nedz
2013-09-01, 02:45 PM
I have honestly never seen that spell.

My bad, I meant Inspirational Boost. Still it's an easy mistake to make.

1st level (5 per day)-
1. Charm Person
2. Inspirational Burst
3. Silent Image
4. Ray of Hope
2nd level (5 per day)-
:smallbiggrin:

Escape: Hop on my horse---> Run away.

At level 16 you're going to need a better trick than that, well before that level actually.

Auramis
2013-09-01, 06:53 PM
Out of curiosity, do you need 3 performs? I understand having an auditory one for bardic music, especially singing, but could the ranks in dance have gone to other skills that may be more beneficial or versatile? Also, I may be missing something, but how can a bard be lawful?

Other than those questions, I like the character. Sounds like a neat and fun playstyle.

erikun
2013-09-01, 07:14 PM
Yeah, I have to comment on this. I'm looking through the SRD at a handful of encounters, and I'm seeing a Frost Giant Blackguard (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/giant.htm#frostGiant) at CR 17 with +30/+25/+20/+15, Marut (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/inevitable.htm#marut) at CR 15 with +22/+22, and the Marilith (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/demon.htm#marilith) at CR 17 with +25/+25/+25/+25/+25/+25/+22/+20/+15/+10 (although nobody should be standing around for that full attack). I'm thinking that 28 AC is a bit low for somebody who wants to fight such things melee.

Snowbluff
2013-09-01, 07:26 PM
Yeah, I have to comment on this. I'm looking through the SRD at a handful of encounters, and I'm seeing a Frost Giant Blackguard (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/giant.htm#frostGiant) at CR 17 with +30/+25/+20/+15, Marut (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/inevitable.htm#marut) at CR 15 with +22/+22, and the Marilith (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/demon.htm#marilith) at CR 17 with +25/+25/+25/+25/+25/+25/+22/+20/+15/+10 (although nobody should be standing around for that full attack). I'm thinking that 28 AC is a bit low for somebody who wants to fight such things melee.

I think your level x 1.5 + 10 is a good target AC.

Platymus Pus
2013-09-01, 07:40 PM
I think you need a bit more Initiative.
Think you could do that somehow?

asdflove
2013-09-01, 08:55 PM
Out of curiosity, do you need 3 performs? I understand having an auditory one for bardic music, especially singing, but could the ranks in dance have gone to other skills that may be more beneficial or versatile? Also, I may be missing something, but how can a bard be lawful?

Other than those questions, I like the character. Sounds like a neat and fun playstyle.
I specifically wanted sing and string, but dance was required for my shoes and snowflake wardance. I can be lawful because I have versatile performer.

Auramis
2013-09-01, 09:45 PM
I specifically wanted sing and string, but dance was required for my shoes and snowflake wardance. I can be lawful because I have versatile performer.

Ahh, dance makes sense to me, then. I think you mean Devoted Performer, btw. x3

Forgot that feat existed until you presented this thread. Sometimes, I forget the neat things in the CAd.

asdflove
2013-09-02, 09:38 AM
Ahh, dance makes sense to me, then. I think you mean Devoted Performer, btw. x3

Forgot that feat existed until you presented this thread. Sometimes, I forget the neat things in the CAd.

I did. I made that post from my phone while I was half asleep.