PDA

View Full Version : Posterity Contest - Plot Brainstorming

StryderH
2013-09-01, 08:31 PM
Just need help brainstorming. My PC is the emperors son and he snuck out to have fun at one of the Nobles big parties.
The Noble has over 2000 acres in which he's putting on a big faire and the main event is a contest to find a new leader for his knights.

There is an assassin going after the noble though. He's trying to win the contest as go get close to the Noble in private, then he plans on killing him.

The assassin is cheating to win the contest. So far he poisoned one of the younger fighters blades. He struck his opponent and the opponent died, and the young fighter was beheaded for murdering someone in front of a crowd.

Now the emperors son has to put together clues to find the assassin.

No one recognizes him as the emperors son, and he is under the impression that the assassin merely wants to win the contest, he is ignorant to the fact the assailant wants to kill his Noble friend.

Eventually he is gonna chase the assassin into the sewers and become a hero and try and hide from his dad and I already have that all planned out.

The only thing that I am missing is a set of clues for him to find at the arena where they're battling.

There's a poisoned blade, and a lazy guard handing out weapons so far.

I don't actually have a job for the assassin to be doing during this investigation either. Just need fluffy stuff, all plot points and sewer dungeons are accounted for