PDA

View Full Version : League of Draven WW game

Wizibirb
2013-09-03, 12:00 AM
Welcome to the League of Draven!

The institute of war has long since held off the violent tendencies of the world, however it is no longer enough. The hatred between Noxian's and Demacians has reached the boiling point. It is now an all out blood bath between the two nations. Nothing is safe from this brutal conflict as it engulfs the land.

The Demacian's -

Lux -
Lucent Singularity - Scry - Each night Lux chooses another player and sees their role.
Garen -
Judgement (Spin to Win!) - Pointer - The person above Garen's vote gets another vote to their tally. Nothing happens if this player votes first. NOTE if Garen switches votes his new vote will use his ability not his old vote.

EX - Player A votes for Player C.
Player B votes for Player C.
Garen votes for Player D.
Thus the total vote tally is as follows:

Player A - 0 votes
Player B - 1 vote
Player C - 2 votes
Player D - 1 vote
Garen - 0 votes

Notice: Player B has a vote on them even though no one actively voted for them. This is how Garen's ability works.

Jarvan -
Demacian Standard - Abduction - Jarvan chooses a player each night. That player is then removed from the game the following day. They will be able to talk, but not hint that they were abducted, they will not be able vote or use any abilities. However other abilities will work on them, with the exception of kills/lynches. Jarvan can not target himself, or the same person 2 nights in a row.
Quinn -
Blinding assault - Counter pointer - The person Quinn points at has their vote nullified.
Fiora -
Blade Waltz - Night Killer - During the night Fiora sends in a name to the narrator and that person is found dead the next morning. This has a 2 night cooldown.
Galio -
Idol of Durand - Redirector - Galio choses one person all actions against that person are redirected to himself. If it is a night kill the kill is prevented and this ability goes on a 2 night cool down.
Jana -
Tornado - Switcher - Janna chooses 2 targets. All actions that are supposed to happen on one target happen on the other and vice versa. Does not work on night kills.
Xin Zhao -
Challenge - Specific Killer - Xin Zhao is on the hunt for blood. Specifically: Talon's blood. There are two ways that Xin Zhao can kill Talon to gain a special ability.

Way 1: Xin Zhao can be a part of the lynch wagon that kills Talon.

Way 2: Every night, Xin Zhao can scry for Talon and only Talon. Scrying anyone else will return a "nothing" result. If two people scry the same person, he will get a "interference" result. Once found, he can spend the next night to kill Talon.

Special Ability: Xin Zhao gains immunity to 1 night kill or lynch. Whichever comes first. This ability is automatically used.
Shyvana -
Twin Bite - (Beast/Pointer) - Passive - Beast. Shyvana will take down her attacker with her whenever she dies. If lynched she will randomly take down an attacker with her.

Passive- Every day, Shyvana's point counts as 2.
Poppy -
Diplomatic Immunity - Voider (self) - Poppy picks a target during the night. All actions, including night kills, fail against her except from the selected target. 1 night cooldown. Night action. Poppy cannot target herself with this ability.
Taric -
Dazzle - Night Baner - Taric chooses a target during the night. If a night kill happens against that target, it is stopped. Night action.
Vayne -
Final Hour - Passive Night Killer - Vayne slowly kills her enemies. Every night she can choose a target. That target has a set percentage chance of dieing each consecutive night.

1st night - 10%
2nd night - 25%
3rd night - 50%
4th night - 100%

After a kill, Vayne's ability goes on cooldown for 1 night before she can choose a new target. If Vayne dies before her target dies, then her ability no longer works.
Vayne can change targets, doing so resets her kill chance back to the first night on her new target.
Zac -
Cell Division - Day Baner - Every night, Zac can choose a target to make a clone for. The following day, if that target is lynched, they instead are protected and the clone is lynched. 1 night cooldown if successful in stopping a lynch. Night action.

The Noxian's -

Twitch -
Invisibility - Scry - Each night this player chooses another player and sees their role.
Katarina -
Bouncing Blades - Pointer - The person above the player's vote gets another vote to their tally. Nothing happens if this player votes first. NOTE if Katarina changes her vote her ability will use the new vote instead.

ex:
Player A votes for Player C.
Player B votes for Player C.
Katarina votes for Player D.
Thus the total vote tally is as follows:

Player A - 0 votes
Player B - 1 vote
Player C - 2 votes
Player D - 1 vote
Katarina - 0 votes

Notice: Player B has a vote on them even though no one actively voted for them. This is how Katarina's ability works.

Swain -
Nevermove - Abduction - Swain chooses a player each day (by pm). That player is then removed from the game the following night. They will be able to talk, but not hint that they were abducted, they will not be able vote or use any abilities. Other abilities can still be used against them, except for kills. Swain can not target himself, or the same person 2 days in a row.
Cassiopeia -
Twin Fang - Passive Night Killer - Cassiopeia slowly kills her enemies. Every night she can choose a target. That target has a set percentage chance of dieing each consecutive night.

1st night - 10%
2nd night - 25%
3rd night - 50%
4th night - 100%

After a kill, Cassiopeia's ability goes on cooldown for 1 night before she can choose a new target. If Cassiopeia dies before her target dies, then her ability no longer works.
Cassiopeia can change targets, doing so resets her kill chance back to the first night on her new target.
Darius -
Noxian Guillotine - Night Killer - During the night phase the player sends in a name to the narrator and that person is found dead the next morning. This has a 2 night cooldown.
Sion -
Cryptic Gaze - Voider - Pick a target during the night. That target's ability fails during the night (or the next day).
Singed -
Fling - Switcher - Singed chooses 2 targets. All actions that are supposed to happen on one target happen on the other and visa versa. Does not work on night kills.
Talon -
Cutthroat - Specific Killer - Talon is on the hunt for blood. Specifically: Xin Zhao's blood. There are two ways that Talon can kill Xin Zhao to gain a special ability.

Way 1: Talon can be a part of the lynch wagon that kills Xin Zhao.

Way 2: Every night, Talon can scry for Xin Zhao and only Xin Zhao. Scrying anyone else will return a "nothing" result. If two people scry the same person, he will get a "interference" result. Once found, he can spend the next night to kill Xin Zhao.

Special Ability: Talon gains immunity to 1 night kill or lynch. Whichever comes first. This ability is automatically used.
Warwick -
Hungering Strike (Beast/Pointer) - Passive - Beast. Warwick will take down his attacker with him whenever he dies. If lynched he will randomly take down an attacker with him.

Every other day, Warwick's point counts as 2. He can choose to use this ability on day 1. 1 day cooldown. Day action.
Vladimir -
Sanguine Pool - Voider (self) - Once per night, Vladimir can transform himself into a pool of blood. All actions, including night kills, fail against him. 1 night cooldown. Night action.
Dr. Mundo -
Cleaver - Night Baner - Dr. Mundo chooses a target during the night. If a night kill happens against that target, it is stopped. Night action.
Draven -
League of Draven - Pointer - Gains 0.5 for each successful Demacian lynch he is apart of. Loses 0.5 for each Noxian lynch he is a part of. Minimum of 1 vote, maximum of 3 votes.

Note: If Draven has 1.5 votes, his extra 0.5 will be the deciding factor in tied lynches.
LeBlanc -
Mirror Image - Day Baner - Every night, Leblanc can choose a target to make a clone for. The following day, if that target is lynched, they instead are protected and the clone is lynched. 1 night cooldown if successful in stopping a lynch. Night action.

Other -

Depending on the number of players these may become available.

Buffs -

Barron buff -
Each person chooses a number between 1 - 100, during the voting phase. If a person guesses this number, they kill baron and get the baron buff. Killing baron grants the person a free night kill. Baron does not respawn. The free kill does not need to be used immediately. If killed, this ability is lost. (NOTE please place number guesses in post.)
Dragon -
Each person chooses a number between 1 - 75, during the voting phase. If a person guesses this number, they kill dragon. They gain the ability to use 1 bane. This can be a day bane or night bane. Dragon does not respawn. Does not need to be used immediately. If killed, this ability is lost. Can be used until it reaches 1 success, can not use both day and night bane at the same time. (NOTE please place number guesses in post.)
Red buff -
Each person chooses a number between 1 - 50, during the voting phase. If a person guesses this number, they kill Red Buff and get the Red buff. Killing Red buff grants the player additional voting power. You gain an extra +2 to whoever you point at for 1 day. Red Buff will spawn in 1day after being slain. Used the next day.(NOTE please place number guesses in post.)
Blue buff -
Each person chooses a number between 1 - 50, during the voting phase. If a person guesses this number, they kill the blue buff and get the blue buff. They can use their day/night ability on an extra person during the night. Does not work on night kills. Bluye buff will spawn in 1 day after being slain. Used the next day/night.(NOTE please place number guesses in post.)

***NOTE*** Players may attempt to only kill one buff at a time. EX if Sanity wanted Barron he could not also attempt to kill red buff.

When a monster is killed, everyone knows that the monster is killed, but not who killed it. Notification will appear in the thread when red/blue buff re-spawn.

Also a player may only have 1 buff at a time.

Rules -

The 25% Rule: This rule, a lynch only occurs if at least 25% of the players vote for the same person. If no 25% majority is reached, the mob cannot gather sufficient numbers to lynch anyone.

If two people are tied for a lynch, the lynchee will be randomly determined.

Auto-lynches: If a player fails to vote for 2 days in a row they will be auto lynched

Helgraf's Scry Interference Rule is in affect.

No role claiming I mean this. go look at Reverse WW III if you don't believe me. :smallannoyed:

Player List

{table=head] Number|Player|Affiliation
1|Gray mage|None
2|Lex-kat|None
3|Red rubber band|None
4|Amidus Drexel|None
5|Count Dingdong|None
6|Penguinator|None
7|Elemental|None
8|Zjoot|None
9|Fleeing Coward|None
10|usourselves&we|None
11|Klanos|None
12|Zar Peter|None
13|HedgehogRanger|None
14|tman2nd|None
15|bladescape|None
16|Eternis|None
17|C'nor|None
18|Istari|None
19|Tom the Mime|None
[/table]

Win conditions -
Destroy the enemy faction!

Note this is co-dm'd by Deathslayer7 he will be helping me alot! (and already has been great help with the rule set)

Gray Mage
2013-09-04, 05:32 AM
In, please. :smallsmile:

Lex-Kat
2013-09-04, 01:29 PM
In! :smallbiggrin:

Red Rubber Band
2013-09-04, 07:12 PM
Alea iacta est.

I'm would like to be placed down as a participant.

Amidus Drexel
2013-09-04, 07:41 PM
Posting interest.

Count Dingdong
2013-09-04, 08:07 PM
Sign me up! These roles look interesting! :smallsmile:

Penguinator
2013-09-04, 08:31 PM
I'm in, I'll read it later. :smallwink:

Gray Mage
2013-09-04, 08:38 PM
Question about the buffs, should we also post publicly what buff we're aiming for, or that could be private?

Edit: About Garen's ability, is it good for only the first point of the day or does it also change is he change points?

In Jarvan's ability, does a lynch count as a kill?

What happens if Poppy targets him/herself?

I assume Garen should have this bit in his text, too, just like Katarina have: "Nothing happens if this player votes first. "

What happens if one of the beast's ability kills the other beast? :smalltongue:

Also, should Shyvana's extra point be passive if her mirror's isn't?

Elemental
2013-09-04, 08:45 PM
I suspect that this will have a lot of chaos, thus, I am in.

Deathslayer7
2013-09-04, 09:39 PM
To answer some questions. Thank you for catching these. I also noticed Baron buff doesn't make sense. It will be fixed as well.

Question about the buffs, should we also post publicly what buff we're aiming for, or that could be private?

We would prefer public as our pms will already be full from day/night actions. So an example of what a post would be like.

I point at Sanity702

I pick the number 77 and try to kill baron.

Edit: About Garen's ability, is it good for only the first point of the day or does it also change is he change points?

I would need to discuss this with sanity. I hadn't thought of that. His ability will be updated.

In Jarvan's ability, does a lynch count as a kill?
I'm not sure if I fully understand what you are asking here. If you mean Jarvan uses this ability on Player C and Player C is lynched does it count? The answer is no.

What happens if Poppy targets him/herself?
Poppy cannot target herself with this ability. That should have been included. It will be fixed.

I assume Garen should have this bit in his text, too, just like Katarina have: "Nothing happens if this player votes first. "
Yes. It will be added.

What happens if one of the beast's ability kills the other beast? :smalltongue:
Rocks fall. everyone dies wins

Also, should Shyvana's extra point be passive if her mirror's isn't?

Yes. We hope Draven's vote tally will play a part along with Warwick's to counter Shyvana's vote tally and Quinn's negation. We shall see how it works out.

edit: Jarvan, Janna, Poppy along with baron and dragon buff will be updated. Stay tuned.

Zjoot
2013-09-04, 09:50 PM
I'd like to join.

Wizibirb
2013-09-04, 10:35 PM
Updated the rules thread, so you may have to reread some of it! Though as Deathslayer mentioned it was mainly an update to Garen/kat/dragon/barron/poppy/Jana/Jarvin.

If you have any more questions PLEASE ask now so we can get everything into the clear. Remember we are only human so we make mistakes! Well zombie in my case. :smalltongue:

Btw to clarify Buff killing MUST be public.

Fleeing Coward
2013-09-04, 11:16 PM
Count me in. I assume everyone starts blind?

Deathslayer7
2013-09-04, 11:17 PM
Yes. :smallsmile:

usourselves&we
2013-09-04, 11:43 PM
In. and all that good stuff

Elemental
2013-09-04, 11:56 PM
Count me in. I assume everyone starts blind?

Yes. :smallsmile:

Damn Nocturne...

Red Rubber Band
2013-09-05, 01:27 AM
Damn Nocturne...

Orrrr Teemo.

Graves too, if you're counting Noct's ult as a blind :smalltongue:

Did no one get my reference? :smallfrown:
Granted it was a little vague... but...

Klanos
2013-09-05, 01:52 AM
Add me in!

Elemental
2013-09-05, 06:26 AM
Orrrr Teemo.

Graves too, if you're counting Noct's ult as a blind :smalltongue:

Did no one get my reference? :smallfrown:
Granted it was a little vague... but...

To be fair... You did use a quotation in Latin...

As for my reference, it was in that Nocturne's ult prevents one from seeing where one's friends are. It may not blind you, but it does ensure that you'll be left on your own.
Of course, I haven't played League in a while because my computer hates it, so I've probably forgotten.

Red Rubber Band
2013-09-05, 09:59 AM
To be fair... You did use a quotation in Latin...

As for my reference, it was in that Nocturne's ult prevents one from seeing where one's friends are. It may not blind you, but it does ensure that you'll be left on your own.
Of course, I haven't played League in a while because my computer hates it, so I've probably forgotten.

I did. But, again, to be fair, it was a well known quote :P
Yeah, I got why you said it. But Graves' does that too (albeit on a much, much smaller scale!) and Teemo has an actual blind :P

Count Dingdong
2013-09-05, 10:42 AM
The dice have been cast? Yeah? ...was that supposed to be a reference to something specific? :smallconfused:

Zar Peter
2013-09-05, 04:51 PM
Signing up for duty. Is there any more backstory to the setting?

Red Rubber Band
2013-09-05, 07:39 PM
The dice have been cast? Yeah? ...was that supposed to be a reference to something specific? :smallconfused:

This is a League of Legends Draven thread. That may narrow it down a bit :smalltongue:

Vayne, a character in LoL, says it. In English, not Latin, but seeing as it's a reference to a quote of Caesar's...

HedgehogRanger
2013-09-05, 07:47 PM
I'll go ahead and join

Count Dingdong
2013-09-05, 08:01 PM
This is a League of Legends Draven thread. That may narrow it down a bit :smalltongue:
Ah... means I won't be getting many references made here. :smalltongue:

Tris
2013-09-05, 09:14 PM
I'll join this.

Wizibirb
2013-09-06, 12:44 AM
Signing up for duty. Is there any more backstory to the setting?

Would you like backstory to League of legends, or this game in particular. Because I can provide both if you would like.:smallsmile:

Zar Peter
2013-09-06, 04:39 AM
Would you like backstory to League of legends, or this game in particular. Because I can provide both if you would like.:smallsmile:

Oh, this is League of Legends? In that case you can look at me as completely clueless. I heard that this game exist. Once. In a magazine that described Dota 2 (whatever THAT is) and compared it with League.

bladescape
2013-09-07, 01:27 AM
Everyone is forgetting Quinn has a blind.

Also, I'm in.

Obligatory Draven Quote:
'Places to go, Me to see.'

(Anyone else feel the Draven Passive rework was a bit underwhelming? I haven't played him much since the change but he just doesn't have any of his old power.:smallfrown:)

Red Rubber Band
2013-09-07, 02:55 PM
Everyone is forgetting Quinn has a blind.

Also, I'm in.

Obligatory Draven Quote:
'Places to go, Me to see.'

(Anyone else feel the Draven Passive rework was a bit underwhelming? I haven't played him much since the change but he just doesn't have any of his old power.:smallfrown:)

Are you talking about from his original, op damage self? Or Adoration rework? I, personally, find it nice once you've amassed some axe catches and cs to kill someone and get a tonne of gold for it :P

bladescape
2013-09-07, 11:41 PM
Are you talking about from his original, op damage self? Or Adoration rework? I, personally, find it nice once you've amassed some axe catches and cs to kill someone and get a tonne of gold for it :P

The op damage self. =P I agree it needed a nerf but right now he's been degraded to a 'super snowball or fall off'. If he doesn't get those kills he needs to proc the adoration then he just goes no where, but if he gets kills he just becomes unstoppable because on top of the gold he also gets adoration bonus.

Varus actually now occupies the 'laning phase bully' part of my adc roster because he just does a better job of it since the rework.

Klanos
2013-09-07, 11:53 PM
I dabble in both LoL and DOTA 2.

Wizibirb
2013-09-09, 07:02 PM
Just a heads up we will be starting soon I would like to have 20 players min for game start! So if you have anyone who is not in this game that is on the fence about joining give them a push and help me out!

Eternis
2013-09-11, 05:11 PM
I'm up for this! Looks cool!

Lady Serpentine
2013-09-12, 11:21 PM
Eh, go ahead and mark me as in...

Istari
2013-09-12, 11:23 PM
Sign me up :smallsmile:

Tom the Mime
2013-09-13, 01:53 AM
Sign me up

Deathslayer7
2013-09-13, 01:46 PM
Recruitment will end sometime tonight. So last chance to get in. Roles will go out after that. :smallsmile:

Wizibirb
2013-09-14, 02:54 PM
Ok guys recruitment is officially over! Some time either today or tomorrow Deathslayer and myself will go ahead and post the opening post and send out role pms good luck!

Deathslayer7
2013-09-14, 07:58 PM
All Role PM's have been sent!

If you haven't received one, message me please!

C'Nor: You did not receive a role because your pm box is full. Please delete some of it and then pm me. Thanks!

Now bug Sanity to post the opening narration. :smallbiggrin:

Wizibirb
2013-09-15, 12:55 AM
The minions sat in base waiting to spawn, however one thing was missing the champions. All were absent from summoners rift today they were no where to be seen. The reason was they were all preparing for the upcoming war between Noxus and Demacia, the institute of war was no longer able to hold back the hate between these two nations and now only a full out assault between the two would end the bloody conflict.

The rules of this war was simple, leave the other side crippled beyond repair and be victorious! Most of those who were not apart of this conflict stayed well away from the dealings of the two nations wanting not to be caught up in the madness. Over the battlefield sat two figures, an old man with a giant clock and the look of one who has seen much. And a fish man with a trident looking perplexed and bored.

I thought you said there would be action! Said Fizz (http://adrelion.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/fizz_splash.jpg), sitting next to his trident, looking around.

Be patient young one the flow of time is a hard thing to master I may have the day wrong but it is defiantly this week. Spoke Zilean (http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Zilean_0.jpg) his eyes looking into the realm of time, Ah I forgot that he would be showing up. Zilean motioned to a lone figure walking the battlefield.

Oh, Fizz said with surprise in his voice, Yes that is going to make things VERY interesting. Looks like you got it right old man his appearence can only mean one thing. Its about to start.

The two figures sat watching as day break spilled onto the battlefield and to Fizz's surprise, but not zileans sat two armies ready to clash and wage war on the other.

Zilean looked to Fizz, Let us prevent this catastrophe as ambassadors for the Leagues-GRK An axe came flying out and landed in Zileans back it bounced off and was Caught by draven who imediatly threw it again and took out Fizz in an instant!

Welcome to the League of Draven! Draven said smiling, twirling his axes, 'Lets get this party started!'

Day 1 start!

Draven scored a double kill! Killing off Zilean (deathslayer7) and Fizz (sanity702)

NOTE: Since there is an odd number of people there is 1 Person who is a neutral only they know who they are and their specific win condition. If you have an ability that affects night outcomes, please message deathslayer7 about it. If you have an ability that affects day outcomes, please message sanity about it.

EX Swain would send his message to Deathslayer7 during the day, because it affects the next night.

If you are unsure who you are supposed to send your action to please just send it to both of us! Thank you!

Tris
2013-09-15, 01:54 AM
Random says Elemental.

Also, Red buff 1

usourselves&we
2013-09-15, 02:44 AM
Well, four is evil so Amidus Drexel.

Red buff - 3

Tom the Mime
2013-09-15, 09:00 AM
I'll vote Istari for now and take it from there.

And I'll go for the Dragon - 56

Amidus Drexel
2013-09-15, 09:43 AM
Well, four is evil so Amidus Drexel.

Red buff - 3

Well, I think it's only fair to point at &we for revenge, then. :smalltongue: :smallamused:

Er... Blue buff - 13

Klanos
2013-09-15, 10:22 AM
Blue Buff -2

Zar Peter
2013-09-15, 02:24 PM
Point at Fleeing Coward for being Nr. 9

Baron Buff 31

Gray Mage
2013-09-15, 02:28 PM
Why not bladescape?:smallcool:

Baron Buff - 4

Question: Does the number change daily or is it fixed?

Lex-Kat
2013-09-15, 02:45 PM
Zar Peter, for the win!

Baron Buff- 13

Deathslayer7
2013-09-15, 06:22 PM
Why not bladescape?:smallcool:

Baron Buff - 4

Question: Does the number change daily or is it fixed?

it is fixed.

Fleeing Coward
2013-09-15, 07:59 PM
Zar Peter for retaliation.
Dragon Buff - 42

Penguinator
2013-09-16, 12:28 AM
Tom the Mime, Baron Buff 17.

My random was Istari, but he got there first.

Count Dingdong
2013-09-16, 12:51 AM
Let's random, since I'm too tired to read everything...

Elemental

Dragon Buff - 24

Eternis
2013-09-16, 02:46 AM
Klanos for not voting
Baron Buff - 42

Amidus Drexel
2013-09-16, 04:04 PM
Elemental, because there are not enough votes and not enough bandwagons.

Istari
2013-09-16, 06:18 PM
Retaliate against Tom the Mime I suppose
also
Red Buff -19

Klanos
2013-09-16, 06:19 PM
Elemental, because I need to rest my feet and hopping on the bandwagon will do just fine.

Elemental
2013-09-16, 09:31 PM
Damn... There are one thousand, two hundred and thirty-four votes for me already! I really would not like to die just yet, so I vote for Zar Peter in a vain attempt to save my hooves from the glue factory.

Also, I go for Blue Buff - 6

usourselves&we
2013-09-17, 01:55 PM
Whoa, hold up . . . did you just pair the lovely three with the heinous four? That will not stand Elemental, well unless it has seven legs. Then it would be hard to find an arrangement where it wouldn't be considered standing.

bladescape
2013-09-17, 02:54 PM
Draaaaven needs no Elemental to help him.

Wizibirb
2013-09-17, 04:19 PM
DAY 1 END!

The battle did not hesitate to erupt everything went from a calm silence to an explosive start in the matter of seconds spells were flung, arrows loosed, swords, axes, war-hammers unsheathed. The carnage was unimaginable foot soldiers fell by the hundreds and it seemed that day one would end only once the ground was socked with the blood of thousands.

However the foot solider battle was nothing compared to those currently fighting, where they were sluggish and inexperienced those who had taken apart in the League were masters of the art of war. Their movements sublime their strikes precise and deadly. Those who were not instantly killed by the brutal combat going on were able to watch in awe as they wrecked havoc on the battle field. However it was only a matter of time before one of the elite made a mistake, and the first one to do so was Elemental. He was in the middle of fighting 20 Demacian Soliders single handily and was winning! Perhaps he was to elated from the thrill of battle but he made a costly misstep. He as attempting to dodge an arrow, he dodged left when he should of dodged right. Instead of avoiding the arrow with ease, it lodged itself deep into his chest piercing his heart. He crumpled to the ground dead the Noxians had suffered the first major casualty!

It was with this defeat the noxians retreated for the night, no where near defeated but instead thinking of a more devious strategy.

Summary-

Elemental was lynched he was a Noxian!

Night 1 Begin!
and will last for 48 hours!
Please send all actions to respective narrators.

Player List

{table=head] Number|Player|Affiliation
1|Gray mage|None
2|Lex-kat|None
3|Red rubber band|None
4|Amidus Drexel|None
5|Count Dingdong|None
6|Penguinator|None
7|Elemental|Noxian
8|Zjoot|None
9|Fleeing Coward|None
10|usourselves&we|None
11|Klanos|None
12|Zar Peter|None
13|HedgehogRanger|None
14|tman2nd|None
15|bladescape|None
16|Eternis|None
17|C'nor|None
18|Istari|None
19|Tom the Mime|None
[/table]

People who did not vote! :smallfurious:
red rubber band, zjoot, hedgehogranger, c'nor

Red Rubber Band
2013-09-17, 08:54 PM
red rubber band, zjoot, hedgehogranger, c'nor

Eeep! I'm back! :smallredface: And ready to rumbllllllllllllllllllllllle! (Who isn't in the game :o Ooooo! He could be the 3rd party!)

Elemental
2013-09-17, 08:58 PM
Before I forget... You should probably add a column to your table that shows which day/night everyone died on. It's up to you if you don't, but it has been handy in the past.

Also, shame on you &we, accusing four like that! Why, I have always found it to be a most upstanding number.

usourselves&we
2013-09-18, 02:04 AM
Four is all good for the number of legs on a creature or wheels on a device, and yes even the number of kids for a family, but really not all that amazing for every thing else. really, who would want four of everything?

Elemental
2013-09-18, 08:28 AM
Well, by that logic, every number is deficient in the same way. After all, I wouldn't want any number of everything.
Anyway... I'm dead, I should probably stop talking.

Klanos
2013-09-18, 05:52 PM
Well, by that logic, every number is deficient in the same way. After all, I wouldn't want any number of everything.
Anyway... I'm dead, I should probably stop talking.

Sadly, as much as I like your banter, yes.

Deathslayer7
2013-09-20, 12:24 AM
*CRICKET CRICKET*

Noxians and Demacians rise with the sun to continue the fight!

DAY 2 BEGINS!

1/3 of the people did not send in or did not inform if they were using a night action or not. I am displeased.... :smallannoyed:

Deathslayer7
2013-09-20, 12:28 AM
Someone asked about role claiming by pm. Feel free to, but all role pms go like this:

You are: XXXXXX (Demacian///Noxian)!

Your ability is: XXXXXX

Good luck killing all the Demacians////Noxians!

Tris
2013-09-20, 12:32 AM
C'nor

Red Buff - 5

Lady Serpentine
2013-09-20, 12:43 AM
I'll toss a point at Amidus Drexel for now. Not much to go on yet though...

Edit: tman2nd, then.

Red Rubber Band
2013-09-20, 12:57 AM
Zar Peter. Carrying out Elemental's dying vote.

Dragon - 36

Penguinator
2013-09-20, 01:50 AM
So, does Galio redirect things to Galio?

usourselves&we
2013-09-20, 01:58 AM
HedgehogRanger seems like a good hit.

Zar Peter
2013-09-20, 02:22 AM
Point at Count Dingdong for no reason at all.

Count Dingdong
2013-09-20, 02:31 AM
Revenge point Zar Peter!

bladescape
2013-09-20, 08:38 AM
Baron - 93

C'nor

Zar Peter
2013-09-20, 10:05 AM
Change point at tman2nd. A little more reasons than against Count but still not enough to explain them.

HedgehogRanger
2013-09-20, 10:13 AM
usourselves&we seems like a good hit.

Deathslayer7
2013-09-20, 12:02 PM
So, does Galio redirect things to Galio?

What do you mean? :smallconfused:

If you mean if Player X uses an ability on Player B and Galio uses his ability on Player B, then yes, Player A's ability then gets used on Galio.

usourselves&we
2013-09-20, 03:47 PM
Red buff - 9
because why not. < reasoning for vote not this.

Penguinator
2013-09-20, 04:13 PM
If you mean if Player X uses an ability on Player B and Galio uses his ability on Player B, then yes, Player A's ability then gets used on Galio.

...That's what I'm asking, I guess.

If Player X and Player A are the same person, then it makes sense. If not, I'm still confused.

Gray Mage
2013-09-20, 06:14 PM
Count Dingdong seems shady.... or not.

Baron buff 87

HedgehogRanger
2013-09-20, 06:21 PM
Also, Barron Buff - 42

Amidus Drexel
2013-09-20, 08:15 PM
C'nor, because why not?

Blue Buff - 19

Tom the Mime
2013-09-20, 08:50 PM
Dragon - 58

And Count Dingdong to see what happens

Deathslayer7
2013-09-21, 12:07 AM
...That's what I'm asking, I guess.

If Player X and Player A are the same person, then it makes sense. If not, I'm still confused.

whoops. yes. Player X is Player A. :smallredface:

Klanos
2013-09-21, 01:35 AM
Count Dingdong, because he counts dingdongs.

Zar Peter
2013-09-21, 04:41 AM
Forgot: Dragon buff 25

Count Dingdong
2013-09-21, 09:19 AM
Ah! What'd I ever do to you?

Hmmph. Well then. C'nor to save myself. And umm... Dragon buff - 17 cause I don't think that's been chosen yet.

Istari
2013-09-21, 10:25 AM
Klanos to stay off bandwagons
Red Buff -12

Lady Serpentine
2013-09-21, 03:12 PM
Count Dingdong to save myself. :smallsigh:

We really should start using some actual logic for these things, you know... Maybe we could, y'know, talk more? That'd be nice, to actually have information.

Tom the Mime
2013-09-21, 08:25 PM
The thing is we've got 2 factions that start the same so the you can't really look for wolfy actions given it doesn't narrow stuff down much. The only differentiation we can use at this point is the difference in actions expected when one side is a player up.

Fleeing Coward
2013-09-22, 03:50 AM
Count Dingdong

Dragon - 27

Gray Mage
2013-09-22, 11:33 AM
The thing is we've got 2 factions that start the same so the you can't really look for wolfy actions given it doesn't narrow stuff down much. The only differentiation we can use at this point is the difference in actions expected when one side is a player up.

Mostly because there isn't a wolf and town faction. They're (mostly) mirror matched, so right now the most we have is what side has an advantage. As the days pass, we should have some scries/actions/vote history/presence of extra votes to try and figure some things out.

Zar Peter
2013-09-22, 11:55 AM
Change point back at Count Dingdong

Lady Serpentine
2013-09-22, 02:04 PM
Mostly because there isn't a wolf and town faction. They're (mostly) mirror matched, so right now the most we have is what side has an advantage. As the days pass, we should have some scries/actions/vote history/presence of extra votes to try and figure some things out.

True enough.

On the hand. there's a distinct lack of any sort of banter or the like, which it's certainly possible to have prior to finding out anything about who you're talking with.

Lex-Kat
2013-09-22, 05:04 PM
Zar Peter

Baron Buff- 13

Wizibirb
2013-09-23, 12:40 AM
Hey guys just a heads up day will end tomorrow since its my day off and I wont be exhausted from work. :smallsmile:

Wizibirb
2013-09-23, 02:31 PM
DAY 2 END!

The silent night meant that everyone had plenty of sleep for the mayhem of day two! Being down, but by no means overpowered the Noxians came out with a devious plan one that sacrificed hundreds of lower noxians in an attempt at a higher up Demacian. One that Count Dingdong took the bait for, he saw the exposed flank of the Noxians and knew he had to charge. The opportunity for greatness was too much temptation.

Charge he did slaughtering those lesser without pause. In the end though he found himself surrounded by the Noxian's higher ups devious smiles on their face. They closed the gap Count Dingdong fought valiantly but in the end he was no match for those that had set the trap without mercy they cut him down. Smiling with the taste of a victory the noxians withdrew for the day. Licking their wounds and collecting their dead the Demacians did as well, all of them having a heavy burden placed upon their shoulders.

Summary-

Count Dingdong was lynched he was a Demacian!

Night 2 Begin!

Player List

{table=head] Number|Player|Affiliation|Day
1|Gray mage|None|
2|Lex-kat|None|
3|Red rubber band|None|
4|Amidus Drexel|None|
5|Count Dingdong|Demacian|Day 2
6|Penguinator|None|
7|Elemental|Noxian|Day 1
8|Zjoot|None|
9|Fleeing Coward|None|
10|usourselves&we|None|
11|Klanos|None|
12|Zar Peter|None|
13|HedgehogRanger|None|
14|tman2nd|None|
15|bladescape|None|
16|Eternis|None|
17|C'nor|None|
18|Istari|None|
19|Tom the Mime|None|
[/table]

Zjoot - autolynch tomorrow, Penguinator, Eternis

Deathslayer7
2013-09-24, 10:28 PM
It has been 36 hours and I am lacking actions. A lot of actions. Please get them in or let me know you don't plan to use it.

Deathslayer7
2013-09-27, 02:17 PM
Narrator's Note: All fluff is fluff.

A full moon rose over the sky. Both camps were busy with preparations for a night raid on the other. What neither realized was that both had thought of the same idea.

In the Demacian Camp:
The Demacians were getting dressed in black robes to help them hide in the night. A thunderstorm was coming and they hoped to use it to their advantage. The rain would wash away any scent of them coming and if all went well, hopefully they could kill a Noxian or two.

Jarvan strode to the front of the crowd, his black armor giving him a menacing look. Tonight my friends! We take back what is rightfully ours! We strike hard and we strike fast! In and out in 5 minutes! If you can't keep up, then do not come with us! We run! With that, he raised his spear high and started running out of the camp toward the Noxian camp.

Meanwhile in the Noxian Camp:
The rain began to softly hit the ground. Swain stood in the center of his army, with Draven on his left and Darius on his right. He raised his right hand into the air while supporting himself with his cane in his left. We shall spill blood tonight! The Demacians will bleed for this war and will spend eternity regretting it! He was about to go on when a horn sounded. The alarm! They were being attacked! His lips twisted into a cruel smile. Our prey has come to us! Let us fight! He crackled. With that, the entire army put on black robes as well.

And so the war went into the night. Both Demacians and Noxians clashed in a silent struggle, surprised to see that everyone was wearing a black robe. It soon became a battle of confusion as friend fought friend, foe fought foe, and friends fought foes. Soon, no one knew who was on their side and who wasn't.

Istari walked around the edge of the battle, killing when needed, but mostly just trying to avoid the fight. He was looking for anybody significant to attack. He wanted the honor and glory that came with being a warrior. What he didn't know was that instead of being the hunter, he was the hunted.

A lone pair of eyes flashed in the night, watching, gazing silently as Istari continued to look for a victim. Istari turned his back and they knew the moment was right. Drawing a spear and throwing it with great force, their aim was true, straight for Istari's kidney.

The next thing they knew, was that someone in a robe blocked the spear tossing it aside. Their eyes met for a brief second and in that instant. Feeling a slight sense of victory, the robed man turned around only to find Istari already running into the fray. He hadn't even realized how close to death he came. He looked back to see the solitary pair of eyes gone from the darkness. He picked up the broken spear on the ground just wondering who this person was.

On another part of the field, tman2nd was dueling with a hooded robe as well. He was holding his own very well. He dodged this way and that way, fooling the person on where he was going to be. Then he made a mistake, he dodged the wrong. He saw the shine of the weapon coming towards him, and then disappeared, appearing behind his attacker. Once again it had been a bluff. He stabbed his weapon straight into his attackers back, only to feel the weight of the cloak. He looked up in time to see his attacker coming at him from above.

Another horn blew, and many forms started retreating. Swain signaled a halt to stop his people from chasing. It was too dangerous to chase after robed men when they didn't even know if their ranks were clean of spies yet. Darius came up and whispered something into his ear. Swain followed him.

He looked upon the corpse of tman2nd with a grim face. They will pay for this. he snarled.

Night 2 Ends!!!

Istari was attacked but baned!
tman2nd was attacked and killed! He was a Noxian!
No buffs were slain!

Day 3 Begins!!!

Gray Mage
2013-09-27, 08:27 PM
First vote of the day, eh? Amidus Drexel, tell us a little more about you.:smallwink:

usourselves&we
2013-09-27, 10:29 PM
Klanos, because we can do so.

Red buff - 33

Gray Mage
2013-09-27, 10:31 PM
Oh yeah. And Baron Buff - 97.

Deathslayer7
2013-09-27, 11:26 PM
Important Notice!

Elemental will replace Zjoot!

That is all!

Elemental
2013-09-27, 11:30 PM
I live once more! In a new form of course.

Klanos
2013-09-28, 12:06 AM
usourselves&we, because having 3 ponies count as 1 vote is suspicious.

Penguinator
2013-09-28, 12:44 AM
Red Rubber Band.
Dragon Buff 42.

Tom the Mime
2013-09-28, 12:55 AM
I'll go with Red Rubber Band too.

Dragon - 7

usourselves&we
2013-09-28, 01:32 AM
usourselves&we, because having 3 ponies count as 1 vote is suspicious.
Huh, ponies? what are you talking about good sir?

Zar Peter
2013-09-28, 03:09 AM
I live once more! In a new form of course.

Point at Elemental, just for the fun :smallbiggrin:

(NOTE: If you get another vote I change mine, don't want to get you killed again!)

Baron Buff 1

Elemental
2013-09-28, 07:42 AM
Point at Elemental, just for the fun :smallbiggrin:

(NOTE: If you get another vote I change mine, don't want to get you killed again!)

Baron Buff 1

Would you believe me if I said I was timing it to see how long that would take? Personally, I'm shocked that it took eight hours.

Edit: I mean three and a half. I can't count.

Istari
2013-09-28, 05:55 PM
usourselves&we and Red Buff - 32

I appreciate the bane :smallbiggrin:, but whoever targeted me with a kill :smallannoyed:

Amidus Drexel
2013-09-28, 06:27 PM
Red Rubber Band

Blue Buff - 9

Lex-Kat
2013-09-28, 07:44 PM
Zar Peter

Baron Buff- 13

Red Rubber Band
2013-09-29, 02:36 AM
Aww hell. I have votes against me :smallfrown:

Well, I'm going to put it out there. Get this game moving.

I am a ....

Wait, I know you can't role claim... but can you side claim?

Baron Buff 88

Edit: Hmm. Usourselves&we.

Penguinator
2013-09-29, 11:25 PM
I didn't intend to get RRB killed...

Tom the Mime.

usourselves&we
2013-09-29, 11:59 PM
And we don't want to die.
a bit of fun will be lost from the game.
Tom the Mime, for reckless wagoning, and as a branch of peace to RRB.

As of note- any side claim from one person would just collapse the perceived duality of all players, making the game kind of broken.

Red Rubber Band
2013-09-30, 12:06 AM
I didn't intend to get RRB killed...

Tom the Mime.

<3

And we don't want to die.
a bit of fun will be lost from the game.
Tom the Mime, for reckless wagoning, and as a branch of peace to RRB.

As of note- any side claim from one person would just collapse the perceived duality of all players, making the game kind of broken.

Taken and reciprocated. I shall renounce my vote against the "bit of fun" makers in this game.

Edit: I feel bad for Tom as he's taken his vote back :smallfrown: I'd rather not be the cause of his demise.

Who can we bandwagon for now... Amidus Drexel as the last remaining voter against me :smalltongue:

Tom the Mime
2013-09-30, 12:08 AM
usourselves&we a bit for safety given the sudden flux of votes towards me.

And yeah, one public role claims would either break the game or do nothing at all. Everyone on the team in the lead has no incentive to lie as (barring luck with powers) they control the lynch. Everyone on the trailing team who didn't lie would be the target of a lynch. The sides aren't the same as wolf/villager but the end effect would probably be basically the same as everyone claiming they're a villager in a standard game.

bladescape
2013-09-30, 03:33 PM
Baron - 33

Why not &we

Klanos
2013-09-30, 04:08 PM
Baron - 42 because I trust the power of the Infinite Improbability Drive.

Lady Serpentine
2013-09-30, 05:30 PM
Usourselves&we it is, then.

usourselves&we
2013-09-30, 09:20 PM
Amidus Drexel, in the misplaced hopes that it will do anything.

Amidus Drexel
2013-09-30, 11:45 PM
Amidus Drexel, in the misplaced hopes that it will do anything.

&we

Make me vote for you is what it will do. :smallwink:

usourselves&we
2013-10-01, 06:53 AM
You know it's just another protruding nail in the coffins at this point right :smallsigh:
not like any point after blades is doing anything constructive anyway.

Baron Buff - 3 to be slightly cantankerous by trying to remove an extra kill from the game.

Lex-Kat
2013-10-01, 11:46 AM
Amidus Drexel

bladescape
2013-10-01, 02:16 PM
That bandwagon was boring.

Get over here Drexel of Amidus

Elemental
2013-10-02, 02:14 AM
Hmm... Statistically, I am as likely to hit a member of the other team as I am to hit a member of my own with this vote, so Amidus Drexel.

Klanos
2013-10-02, 06:16 PM
Pertaining to his sig, Speedasaurus Drex.

HedgehogRanger
2013-10-02, 06:18 PM
If we're using his full name, Amidus "AmiDrex", His Drexcellency "Speedasaurus Drex" Drexel

Amidus Drexel
2013-10-02, 07:06 PM
Ah, I see we've run into the issue of this particular game, where one cannot truly make an argument as to their side, as both sides are "wolves", so to say. Pity y'all want to lynch me, although I suppose I'll be better off with the extra lease on my time.

Red Rubber Band
2013-10-02, 07:48 PM
Ah, I see we've run into the issue of this particular game, where one cannot truly make an argument as to their side, as both sides are "wolves", so to say. Pity y'all want to lynch me, although I suppose I'll be better off with the extra lease on my time.

Why even join a game if you're happy to give up at the first sign of trouble?

usourselves&we
2013-10-02, 08:09 PM
It could be that he is not giving up as readily as you think, but we can't accurately discern what side, nor role, he is from that post.
and really our post in response to his vote at the time was more or less in the attitude you think his post is now.

Penguinator
2013-10-03, 08:54 AM
Is this day ever going to end? I know when I'm not around, I prefer long night phases to long day phases.

Wizibirb
2013-10-03, 08:35 PM
I am very sorry for the delay Day has ended narration comming. :smallfrown:

I have been practicing for a tournament and I have been working I hope you can all forgive me. :smallfrown:

Wizibirb
2013-10-03, 08:57 PM
DAY 3 END!

All narrator fluff is just that fluff.

The Noxians once more set out the day with a cunning plan they were behind and they knew it. They were slowly losing ground in this war but that did not matter they only knew brutality and cruelty this would be how they would win the war. Through Noxus strength and might, however their was discontent among the ranks. Amidus Drexel thought that their current plan was suicide that it would cost more peoples lives than it would save.

He spoke out to those in charge begging them to reconsider. However they would not, and unfortunately for him he drew swain's attention, Swain caught wind of his please and glared at him like a raven considering a meal. He motioned for Darius to stand by his side. Darius nodded and moved towards him, Swain spoke to Darius in a cold tone his eyes never leaving Amidus Drexel's face. We have a traitorous coward who does not want to see the glory of noxus rise.... Deal with him.

Darius did not miss a beat he unhooked his axe and with one mighty blow cleaved Amidus Drexel in two! Amidus didn't even have time to scream or move the giant axe had been to fast. Darius looked down, Pitiful, the rest of you prepare for a bloody night!

No one argued instead they readied their weapons and dawned their armor. Blood would be shed tonight!
Summary-

Amidus Drexel was lynched he was a Noxian!

Night 3 Begin!

Player List

1|Gray mage|None|
2|Lex-kat|None|
3|Red rubber band|None|
4|Amidus Drexel|Noxian|Day 3
6|Penguinator|None|
7|Elemental|Noxian|Day 1
8|Zjoot|None|
9|Fleeing Coward|None|
10|usourselves&we|None|
11|Klanos|None|
12|Zar Peter|None|
13|HedgehogRanger|None|
14|tman2nd|Noxian|Night 2
15|bladescape|None|
16|Eternis|None|
17|C'nor|None|
18|Istari|None|
19|Tom the Mime|None|
[/table]

Eternis - auto lynch tomorrow; Fleeing Coward

Deathslayer7
2013-10-07, 12:57 PM
Still missing actions.

Night will end in 8 hours.

Amidus Drexel
2013-10-07, 02:14 PM
*checks PM box* Oh, crap, I haven't sent in any ni-

Right, I'm dead. Heheheh :smalltongue:

Deathslayer7
2013-10-08, 04:33 PM
All fluff is fluff.

Night began to fall on both camps and Darius was restless. He kept looking towards the Demacian camp and kept itching for a fight. Knowing blood needed to be spilled tonight, he headed towards the woods that were in between the camps.

Moving quickly through the night, he spotted a pair of scouts Eternis and bladescape were walking around in the woods as well, talking about the days events. Darius drew his axe silently, the blade giving off a shine in the moonlight. Reaching his first victim, he landed a solid blow on Eternis, dropping him instantly. Pulling his axe free, he turned to his other victim: bladescape. He raised his bloody axe again.

Bladescape tried to back up but stumbled back into a tree. Darius had a grin on his face. Both men turned as a bright light blinded both of them. Not wanting to let bladescape escape, Darius brought his axe down. He felt his axe hit wood. Blinking his eyes to clear his vision, he saw bladescape standing behind Taric.

He also heard shouts in the distance. He had warned others no doubt. Taric stared at him, his gaze remaining cool, still protecting bladescape. Darius pulled his axe free and charged Taric. Axe hit shield multiple times as Taric easily blocked him. He then rushed Darius, knocking the man back. He took a defensive stance again.

You can't protect everyone for ever! Darius spat. With that, he turned and ran off into the woods. Bladescape went to go after him but Taric stopped him. I saved your life once already. Going after him is asking for a death wish. Bladescape settled down and watched Darius flee into the woods.

Night 3 Ends!

Summary!
Eternis was autolynched! He was A Demacian!
Bladescape was attacked but baned!
No buffs were slain!

Day 4 Begins!

Lex-Kat
2013-10-08, 05:46 PM
Zar Peter

Baron Buff- 13

Gray Mage
2013-10-09, 04:20 PM
Baron Buff - 1

Fleeing Coward, because why not?

HedgehogRanger
2013-10-09, 05:09 PM
Gray Mage, because he's the post above me.

Barron Buff - 37

usourselves&we
2013-10-09, 05:35 PM
Red Buff - 33 maybe we can keep that this day.

Tom the Mime, we don't have anything to go on at this point.

Klanos
2013-10-09, 05:59 PM
usourselves&we because he's TPAM.

Penguinator
2013-10-09, 09:47 PM
Gray Mage.

Dragon Buff 7.

Fleeing Coward
2013-10-09, 09:56 PM
Gray Mage because I feel like bandwagoning. The fact he voted for me is just a bonus reason.

Dragon 51

Zar Peter
2013-10-10, 03:47 PM
Point at Istari to shove another name into the oven.

Red Buff 29

Gray Mage
2013-10-10, 06:13 PM
How about Istari, eh? But really, I'm a bad lynch choice.:smallwink:

Elemental
2013-10-10, 09:42 PM
Istari sounds as good a choice as any.

Gray Mage
2013-10-11, 08:41 AM
But seriously, I don't think either side would like to be in my wagon. :smallwink:

Istari
2013-10-11, 11:25 AM
I would Gray Mage
Red Buff - 30

Wizibirb
2013-10-12, 12:23 AM
Ok so Day will end tomorrow had a very rough day at work. :smallfrown:

bladescape
2013-10-12, 07:30 PM
Istari

With a Dragon - 75

Lady Serpentine
2013-10-12, 07:56 PM
Grey Mage.

Tom the Mime
2013-10-12, 08:19 PM
Gray Mage.

Dragon 2

Gray Mage
2013-10-12, 08:57 PM
Oh well. I hope you guys have a blast. :smallsmile:I know I have.

Lady Serpentine
2013-10-12, 09:00 PM
Istari, because GM has convinced me he's more valuable alive than most others are likely to be.

Red Rubber Band
2013-10-13, 02:43 AM
Gray Mage are you claiming neutral?

Baron 87

Elemental
2013-10-13, 04:28 AM
No, I think he's claiming high explosives.

Gray Mage
2013-10-13, 09:09 AM
No, I think he's claiming high explosives.

:smallwink:

Penguinator
2013-10-13, 12:07 PM
I don't care to kill the doomsday cat.

Count Dingdong
2013-10-13, 01:42 PM
I don't care to kill the doomsday cat.

:smallbiggrin:

*goes back to being dead*

Klanos
2013-10-13, 02:23 PM
Grey Mage because #swegyewl toteli swaggi

Wizibirb
2013-10-13, 05:44 PM
I am really sorry for the delay guys I have been getting sick and not feeling well sucks. :smallfrown: Forgive my insolence.

DAY 4 END!

It is often said that the worst crimes against humanity come out of war. The pain and suffering it can inflect upon ones psyche is quite intense and permanently damaging. So much death and destruction can leave even the most pure soul distraught and tarnished. It is through this we see those still fighting slowly losing their grips on who they are and what they used to be.

The madness will eventually swallow everyone. One Demacian found this out the hard way, Gray Mage was no match for the horrors that he witnessed in this war the things he had seen as thousands were cut down had left him damaged in more ways than one. He knew he had to get out, he knew he had to escape while he still held onto his sanity. So he tried to do just that. When the armies lined up he ran... Doing his best to put the slaughter behind him, trying to outrun the images in his head.

A single spear shot out of the chaos and impaled Gray mage in the back. Even as he felt the pain in his mind he was still running trying to escape what he had done. Trying to free himself of his emotional damage. Even as his body lay on the ground the life slowly seeping out of him, his mind kept running trying to free itself... but failing.

Summary-

Gray mage was lynched he was a Demacian!

Night 4 Begin!

Player List

1|Gray mage|Demacian|Day 4
2|Lex-kat|None|
3|Red rubber band|None|
6|Penguinator|None|
7|Elemental|Noxian|Day 1
8|Zjoot|None|
9|Fleeing Coward|None|
10|usourselves&we|None|
11|Klanos|None|
12|Zar Peter|None|
13|HedgehogRanger|None|
15|bladescape|None|
16|Eternis|None|
17|C'nor|None|
18|Istari|None|
19|Tom the Mime|None|
[/table]

Penguinator
2013-10-13, 06:20 PM
Minor nitpick: Gray Mage's Affiliation/Day are reversed. :smalltongue:

usourselves&we
2013-10-13, 08:19 PM
So . . . he doesn't know day 4? Who even is day 4? We only know of Day[9].

Klanos
2013-10-13, 11:06 PM
So . . . he doesn't know day 4? Who even is day 4? We only know of Day[9].

*Slow clap*

You just got my respect. :durkon:

Deathslayer7
2013-10-15, 11:52 AM
night will end in about 8-10 hours. Have an exam in about 6 hours so after the exam. :smallbiggrin:

Deathslayer7
2013-10-16, 01:20 AM
All narrator fluff is just that. Fluff.

It is often said that the worst crimes against humanity come out of war. It is also said that sometimes the hardest thing to do is to forgive yourself. Some say it is harder to forgive others.

Red Rubber Band learned this the hard way. He came back after a full night's spying on the Noxian camp. Everything went well except for one thing. He forgot to take off the Noxian emblem on his shield. He walked straight into the Demacian camp, and they arrested him right then and there.

He tried to explain the situation, but no one would listen to a spy. Fiora was called to deal with the situation. Drawing her sword, she rested against Red Rubber Band's neck.

I forgive you. was all he said. With one clean cut, Fiora killed Red Rubber Band. He dropped to his knees, and then slowly his body hit the floor with a thud. Fiora cleaned her sword, and put it away. Then someone noticed Red Rubber Band's shield was fake. Picking it up and peeling off the fake Noxian symbol, he saw a Demacian symbol below it.

The crowd became quiet and Fiora looked at the shield as well, realizing what she had done.

Night 4 ends!

Red Rubber Band was killed! He was a Demacian!
No buffs were slain! Hint! There are no buffs below the number 30!

Day 5 Begins!

Deathslayer7
2013-10-16, 09:19 PM
20 hours no voting yet? :smallconfused::smallannoyed:

HedgehogRanger
2013-10-16, 09:22 PM
Tom the Mime, just to open up the voting.

Red Rubber Band
2013-10-16, 09:23 PM

The Demacians are shocked and disheartened by the loss of their beloved LolliPoppy. A day of mourning has commenced. :smallwink:

Klanos
2013-10-16, 09:48 PM
Tom The Mime, just to open up his mouth.

Zar Peter
2013-10-17, 12:43 AM
Point at Hedgehogranger. Still completely lost here.

Elemental
2013-10-17, 12:55 AM

Sorry about that. I was going to vote yesterday, but then I got distracted putting my books on shelves and moving furniture.

HedgehogRanger.

Tom the Mime
2013-10-17, 03:27 AM
Point at Hedgehogranger. Still completely lost here.

I think I'm only mostly lost. And going for Hedgehogranger for now given the current wagons.

And no-one has gone for buffs yet. Dragon - 47

Fleeing Coward
2013-10-17, 07:40 AM
Tom the Mime to even things up
Dragon 59

Penguinator
2013-10-17, 07:42 AM
HedgehogRanger.

Dragon Buff 49.

usourselves&we
2013-10-17, 12:06 PM
Tom the Mime to [Repeat Fleeing Coward]

Red Buff - 47

Lex-Kat
2013-10-18, 06:08 PM
Zar Peter

Baron Buff- 13

bladescape
2013-10-19, 06:20 PM
Baron - 31

Zar Peter because two wagons are boring.

Istari
2013-10-19, 06:44 PM
HedgehogRanger

Red Buff- 49

Wizibirb
2013-10-19, 08:11 PM
Day is over, narration coming after I finish homework. Sorry guys work with homework is busy busy work. :smallredface:

Wizibirb
2013-10-19, 09:57 PM
DAY 5 END!

Perhaps it was the loss of two important members in their rank or perhaps it was the hatred that simply had reached a boiling point. What ever the cause the Demacians marched onto the battlefield at the start of day 5 with vengeance in their hearts. The tenacity with which they fought made even the hardened of Noxians, cringe with fear. The way they sought out important members and overwhelmed them with brute force was disturbing.

Hedgehog Ranger, was trapped in seconds of the start of the days warfare. Something about him drew the scorn and anger of The demacian army. He fought valiantly and ruthlessly in such a way that any noxian general would be proud to have him under his command, but in the end he could not fight off the onslaught of Demacians their rage giving them enough strength to bring him down.

At the end of the day the Noxians had to sound the retreat from the brutal onslaught. They realized that in their current state they would have to pull a stunning play and try to stall out to let the demacians tire themselves out.

Summary-

Hedgehog Ranger was lynched he was a Noxian!

Night 5 Begin!

Deathslayer7
2013-10-22, 01:37 AM
update for the night won't happen till Wednesday night. Sorry guys. Just keeping you informed. Have an exam Wednesday afternoon that I am studying for.

Deathslayer7
2013-10-27, 09:08 PM
Apologies. This is way past due.

All fluff is fluff.

A truce had been called that night, as both Demacians and Noxians were tired of fighting. Both were ready for a simple night of fun and relaxation. It shouldnt have came as a surprise to anyone then, that they both ended up at the same bar. In fact, the only bar nearby.

Darius and Fiora stood before each other staring, eyes locked. A crowd had formed around them. Both hands itching for their weapons. It seemed like they were ready to spill blood; both having had a little too much to drink.

Then Fleeing Coward spoke up. How about you arm wrestle. And the loser leaves the tavern? he said. They both looked to each other and then back at Fleeing Coward, agreeing to the idea. A table and two seats were brought forward with Fiora and Darius on either side. Both placed a hand behind their back as they locked hands together.

Then they went at it. COME ON! COME ON! Fleeing Coward kept chanting through the night. This went on for 10 minutes. 20 minutes. People placed wagers but soon everyone became disinterested in it as it went on for over an hour, neither gaining an advantage over the other.

Finally, Fleeing Coward had had enough. He had placed a huge sum of money on this contest, and he wasn't about to lose it. COME ON DARIUS! WIN ALREADY! as he said, he kicked Fiora's chair from underneath her. It was enough. Darius sent her crashing to the floor as her hand hit the table.

YEAAAAH!!!! Fleeing Coward shouted. What he had forgotten was that half the tavern was full of Demacians. They promptly had a midnight snack.

Fleeing Coward was killed! He was a Noxian!
No buffs were slain!
Day 6 Begins!

Lex-Kat
2013-10-28, 12:03 AM
Zar Peter

Baron Buff- 13

usourselves&we
2013-10-28, 12:13 AM
So that puts the List to this then, hey?
2|Lex-kat|None|
3|Red rubber band|Demacian|Night 4
6|Penguinator|None|
7|Elemental|Noxian|Day 1
8|Zjoot Elemental|None|
9|Fleeing Coward|Noxian|Night 5
10|usourselves&we|None|
11|Klanos|None|
12|Zar Peter|None|
13|HedgehogRanger|Noxian|Day 5
15|bladescape|None|
16|Eternis|Demacian|Night 3
17|C'nor|None|
18|Istari|None|
19|Tom the Mime|None|
[/table]
Red Buff - 50

Klanos, for nothing at all aside from . . . nothing.

Tom the Mime
2013-10-28, 11:55 PM
Looks right apart from the two autolynches - zjoot was replaced by Elemental and Eternis was autolynched and revealed as a Demacian (I think). These discrepancies aren't the reason for this vote though.

usourselves&we

Elemental
2013-10-29, 09:18 AM
That list looks right to me, aside from the aforementioned autolynches. Oh well, I don't mind, the less people who realise I'm still alive, the less people I need to worry about trying to kill me again.

Zar Peter.

usourselves&we
2013-10-29, 03:02 PM
When did the autos and replacement happen? We stole the list from the last narration that had one (night 4) so if it is before that it's not our fault.

Zar Peter
2013-10-29, 03:40 PM
Point at Klanos. &we's reasoning sounded... well reasoned.

Elemental
2013-10-29, 08:56 PM
When did the autos and replacement happen? We stole the list from the last narration that had one (night 4) so if it is before that it's not our fault.

Here:

Important Notice!

Elemental will replace Zjoot!

That is all!

I hope that helps with your list making.

usourselves&we
2013-10-30, 03:22 AM
Alright, list fixed. Not likely that we will keep up on it though, not our responsibility and what not.

Tom the Mime
2013-10-30, 08:40 PM
I think I'll go for Zar Peter given how the votes stand now.

And Red Buff - 32.

Klanos
2013-10-31, 04:18 PM
I'm back and on Zar Petar's... well, back. Because I can.

Wizibirb
2013-11-05, 01:47 PM
DAY 6 END!

They say death in battle is the highest honor you can give someone to kill them in open combat to prove they were a worthy adversary. But can one truly find honor in death? For Zar peter this is a question he ponders as he lays on the ground with 8 arrows sticking out of various parts of his body. He had been singled out by the archers of the Noxian army. Perhaps he had been to big of a threat, perhaps this was their way of honoring his skill in combat.

They had to have targeted him or they would all fall victim to his blade. He smiled slightly. Yes that had to be it. They were honoring him and so he could find solace in that, honor in death. He grasped his Demacian standard and held it close to his heart. He died for his country fighting the greatest threat of them all, that threat had seen him and said he was worthy to die this day they had recognized his strength and said you are worthy to die by our hands.

Summary-

Zar peter was lynched he was a Demacian!

Night 6 Begin!

2|Lex-kat|None|
3|Red rubber band|Demacian|Night 4
6|Penguinator|None|
7|Elemental|Noxian|Day 1
8|Zjoot Elemental|None|
9|Fleeing Coward|Noxian|Night 5
10|usourselves&we|None|
11|Klanos|None|