PDA

View Full Version : sinfest

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2006-12-21, 03:42 AM
Anyone in here read sinfest. I used to read it religiously, but I stopped reading it probably a little over a year ago. It ddefinitely did have some good material. But I lost track of it when I didn't have internet at my apartment last year.

Jibar
2006-12-21, 04:27 AM
I read it.
Good fun. Some nice points on religion and blahdeblahblah.
I like the cat and dog though. Those are just sweet. Especially the latest one with the sun.

TinSoldier
2006-12-21, 11:03 AM
I enjoy reading Sinfest. It is on my admittedly small list of webcomics that I check regularly.

Black of Night
2007-02-08, 06:01 PM
I love sinfest, I check it daily.

Speaking of the cat and dog....

"Tag" (http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2336)

TinSoldier
2007-02-08, 07:43 PM
I love sinfest, I check it daily.

Speaking of the cat and dog....

"Tag" (http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2336)Yeah, that was a good one!

Dariendel
2007-02-28, 11:59 AM
I love Sinfest. I am wondering myself why I stopped reading it.

Green Bean
2007-02-28, 04:16 PM
Anyone in here read sinfest. I used to read it religiously, but I stopped reading it probably a little over a year ago. It ddefinitely did have some good material. But I lost track of it when I didn't have internet at my apartment last year.

Pun intended? :smallbiggrin:

talsine
2007-03-01, 01:57 PM
I read it everyday. Course, lately the whole thing tween Slim and Nique has so closely mirrored some of my personal issues with a friend that its almost painful. epecialy sundays and and yesterdays strips. i sent them to her and she said "yeah, yeah, i totaly see that" and laughed /sigh i hate females sometimes

Viscount Einstrauss
2007-03-05, 03:54 PM
Sinfest's been a favorite of mine for years. When I try to introduce webcomics to a non-webcomic reader, Sinfest is usually one of the first I show. Good art, pretty funny, ocassionally makes you think, story arcs are interesting without over-staying their welcome or depleting the funny, and updates every day? Sinfest is a gem, a role model for other webcomics.

Gez
2008-12-14, 06:48 AM
I'm bumping this thread because today's Sinfest is awesome. :smallbiggrin:

Jayngfet
2008-12-14, 06:52 AM
Thread necromancy.

And I just finished re-watching that movie a couple of hours ago.

Sanjay
2008-12-14, 07:42 PM
When I was first getting into webcomics, I poured through the archives and really enjoyed it, but I stopped reading it when I found other comics that better suited my interests and style.

Still, it's a good comic and since I started using isitfunnytoday I've caught up with it a bit.

Holammer
2008-12-18, 09:01 PM
I had this period when I couldn't be arsed to read Sinfest. Nowadays it's one of my more important comics. Moving away from keenspot and using more colourful language where appropriate really gave the comic the shiny polish it needed.
The Sunday comic alone elevates him to a webcomic deity.

Mr._Blinky
2008-12-19, 11:39 PM
For some reason, I haven't been able to access the site in a few weeks. Every time I try, I get a "cannot connect" page. Anyone else having this problem?

Shadic
2008-12-19, 11:49 PM
Sinfest's website is working fine for me.

I love this comic, I've been reading it for years. And I remember when he randomly didn't update for a month, without warning. (Which is very surprising when it's a comic that updates daily.)

idksocrates
2008-12-31, 05:23 PM
:sigh:

finally finished my archive binge of sinfest. knew about it for awhile, but for some reason the first strips didn't grab me then. Tried it again and loved it.

i noticed (having archive binged so quickly) that i prefer his linework of a year or two ago to what he does now - i guess working with color kind of led to simplified and thicker lineart.