PDA

View Full Version : True Hearts: A High School Harem Comedy (or Is it Possible to Die From Too Much Love)

Xoroth
2013-09-04, 02:54 PM
In a small rural town in modern Japan a tale about a boy and his many beautiful admirers is about to unfold. This boy, Haruto Sanada, age 17 is a student at Temple Mountain Prefecture High School. Day in day out he and his fellow classmates toil to complete their education and hopefully move on-wards to a bright new future. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on who you ask), there is still plenty of time for other things. Like romance(=Harem Antics).

Xoroth
2013-09-04, 02:57 PM
The 1st Arc: School Daze.

It's morning and our protagonist Haruto is walking to school with his four good friends Minoru Nakagawa, Hayato Takeda, Noboru Ayukawa, and Kaworu Honda. This is a perfect opportunity to walk to school with him and build some affection (D5 Allure 1 VP). Of course this also a perfect time to sabotage the competition. You may initiate an opposed Conflict roll with another girl to give them -2 on their next roll. Any girl whose Conflict roll is 5 less than the winner is unable to approach Haruto while any girl whose roll is 7 less is unable to participate in the next scene. Those with a target who have initiated and or are targeted by a Conflict roll are drawn into a brawl and the Conflict roll won by the girl with the highest score among all participants. (e.g.: If girl A targets girl B who targets girl C then the Conflict roll becomes a brawl wherein all three girls roll against each other.)

If you initiate a Conflict roll make either a (D5 Skill or Luck) to prevent Haruto and friends from noticing it's you. Failure causes a -1 on your next roll. Winners of a Conflict roll must make a (D3 Luck or Skill) to avoid a -1 on their next roll.

Jalor
2013-09-05, 05:11 AM
Miyako caught herself just before she dozed off. "Hnh. No. Not right now. Sleep later." She rubbed her eyes and stood up, turning to face the tree she'd been sitting under. "Biggest tree on the street doesn't help when the sun rises right over the fence. Now I've missed my chance to catch..." The faint sound of boyish laughter gave her pause. Familiar boyish laughter. But were they ahead, or approaching? If she were fully transformed, she could have spotted them instantly with echolocation, but for now... she hopped to catch a branch, pulled herself up, and started climbing.

"Wow, this view is amazing. Maybe I should bring Haruto up here... aha!" There he was, on the way to school with four of his friends. "I could probably catch up... but wait, there's that Mikuru girl with the cute costumes and huge breasts. Coming from the same direction as me. She gets there first unless I stop her..."

Miyako scrambled back down the tree and brushed the stray leaves from her fuku. "Soon I'll be able to jump straight down and land perfectly on my feet- no. Focus. Mind on the battle." She sniffed the air and took off in a sprint. "Pull no punches. Hold nothing back. Break her spirit now and thin out the competition." Almost the same litany she used to repeat fighting challengers within her gang, before they were all too scared to try. It was time to start a new reign of terror, and Akamichi Mikuru would be the first to fall to her might!
Initiate a Conflict roll targeting Mikuru: [roll0]
Skill to run away before Haruto sees us - I'd like to apply my +2 to Skill rolls involving athletics for this, but I don't know for sure if that's what you had in mind, so I'll leave the bonus out of the roll until you've approved it. [roll1]

The Rose Dragon
2013-09-05, 06:57 AM
Naomi wakes up at around six, and groggily starts getting ready for class. Constantly moving from place to place, always changing schools and never really managing to find lasting friendship has made her rather unenthusiastic about the whole thing. But this time, things are different. She is back to the same town as ten years ago, the town where she first met her beloved Hacchan. Sure, he might have grown up to be the boring dullard that is Haruto-chan, but she'll be damned if she doesn't make him own up to his promise anyway.

If Naomi is right, Haruto-chan will be getting out of his house right now. Since she lives closer to the school than he does, she should still be able to catch him if she is fast enough. She heads out after dressing up and having a quick breakfast. On the way, she stops by a vending machine and gets three boxes of milk: two strawberry, for herself, and one banana for Haruto-chan. She remembers it being his favorite, and vaguely hopes that it still is.

Finally, she catches him at one of the intersections near the school building, while he and his friends are waiting for the light to turn blue. She is somewhat discouraged by him not being alone, but she is determined to go through with her plan. "Haruto-chan!" She calls at him, with the boxes in a small bag. "Mind if I join you and your friends? We are headed the same way, after all. Oh, I got you something!" She says, getting the banana milk out of the bag and presenting it with gusto. "I had too much change, and I didn't want to carry a heavy wallet, so I thought it should be alright. You don't mind, do you?"

Hemnon
2013-09-05, 07:50 AM
Mikuru had been up really early to pick out her outfit for today, opting for the cute 'cat-girl maid' outfit with, of course, pink cat ears and tail attached to it.

The outfit was on the rather small side, feeling more tight around certain areas, like the chest, causing said part of her to be more on the spotlight than they normally would.

She was walking down the street, when she saw Haruto and his friends walking a slight distance infront of her, talking happily about anything and nothing it would seem. She thought that now was a good chance to get some talking done with him, and so she bounced off, luckily avoiding any cracks or pepples, nearly reaching Haruto when she felt something hit her from behind and send her literally flailing up and over Haruto and his friends, showing off both panties and bouncing breasts, as she crashlanded on a patch of grass a few metres infront of Haruto-kun.

and without missing a beat, Mikuru got back onto her feet and looked around dumbfounded, unable to see just WHAT had sent her flying like that. Her outfit was a little dirty now, along with needing some slight adjustment to avoid a really embarressing situation. ''Itetetete.... what in the world....?'' she mumbled out as Haruto-kun and his friends reach her. ''Oh, Haruto-kun! Ooohaaiiiooo!!'' she exclaimed (having totally forgotten that she'd just gone flying like that and most likely flashed her panties to the whole group) and went right for that full-body hug, jumping and sqeezing her breasts unintentionally against His face, since her head only reached about his shoulders she needed a little extra reach, hence the jump.

Mikuru didn't even acknowledge Naomi-san's presence yet, being too busy 'smothering' Haruto with her well-developed 'assets', cat-ears and tail luckily still attached to her maid-cosplay outfit.

Jalor
2013-09-05, 10:35 AM
WHAM! Miyako decided to take advantage of the element of surprise by opening with a double-leg takedown, but she'd overestimated Mikuru's weight by a fair bit and somehow managed to hurl her into the air. She glanced around frantically, searching for her target, and realized with a groan that the girl had somehow landed right in front of Haruto's group. "...eeeh. Great. More fanservice." She glanced down at her own chest and shook her head. "That's why you can't turn all the way just yet, you'll never get any bigger if you do." She sighed. "Might as well go walk with them. Nobody saw me." Miyako caught up with the group and fell into step behind them. Nobody really noticed.

Lentrax
2013-09-06, 01:35 PM
Meanwhile, on the school rooftops...

Fujiwara Kitsune sits on the ledge of the rooftop, looking over what has become her territory. A stream of smoke trails from the tip if the cigarette held in one side of her mouth. She puffs a huge cloud of the smelly gray smoke from her nose as Matsu keeps going on about the new girl who has been trying, rather successfully, Kitsune had to admit, to take over the school for herself.

Can it, Matsu. This school is mine, everyone knows it. There aren't near as many bullies here as in other schools, and its cause they know I'll kick their teeth in. I don't care how good this girl thinks she is. Kitsune threw her cigarette over the side of the building.

I'm better. And no one's taking my school from me.

Illven
2013-09-08, 03:12 PM
Eirika tried to worm her way into the group. But no one seemed to pay her any-mind. Perhaps she had some blood stains, she couldn't see. Not her blood of course.

Deciding to save face for the day, she started to break away from the group. Seeing Michiko also trying to worm her way into the group, Eirika spoke up.

My, my. What would the principal say Ms.Yamada? Following a group of students to school?

ImperialSunligh
2013-09-09, 07:52 PM
I don't know what you're talking about, Eirika. I always walk to school this way. You should show more respect to the one who grades your assignments."

Miss Yamada cursed in her head at the nerve of these country kids. Don't they understand her authority? She kept walking along near the group of students, repelled by the student's comment, but not enough to be discouraged. She wanted to make a good impression on Haruto, of course, and so she had worn one of her most revealing dresses, emphasising her impressive bust. Even from a distance, no boy could resist such a display.

Xoroth
2013-09-13, 02:40 PM
As Haruto takes the well worn path toward school, he notices Naomi, a child friend he hasn't seen in ages and barely recognizes thanks to a reintroduction by their parents, approach. With a pleased smile he says "Hey Nao-chan, I can't believe you remembered which one I liked. Thanks! Hey, wanna walk to school with us?"

Just then a shadow passes over the group as Mikuru flips over them. Everyone looks up and all Haruto can think is "Woah..." Mikuru manages to recover and quickly glomps onto Haruto and cheerfully greets him. All he can say as her breasts press into him is "H-Hi! Akamichi-san. How are you? Care to join us?"

Hemnon
2013-09-15, 06:30 AM
Mikuru let go of Haruto after about a dozen seconds of hugging, landing on the ground with a smile. ''Sure, I'd love to join you, Haruto-kun~'' she said happily, grabbing one of his arms and hugged herself to it, still rather oblivious to everyone else.