PDA

View Full Version : My Skilled Godling (PF Factotum/Godling Attempt)

Hrimhari
2013-09-04, 04:12 PM
I am working on an idea to play a Factotum in PF, But the difference is I noticed how closely the Factotum and the Godling's Scion Talents and Divine Traits. The channeling energy, the Sneak Attack Damage, The gaining features of other classes and even casting spells as spell-like abilities.

So here is what I was gonna do.

At lvl 2 and every other level thereafter the Arcane Dilettante gains a rank (1, 2,3, etc) at (2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, etc) to the max of lvl 8 spells at 10 spells.

Now was I reading it wrong when it looks like it stacks lvl 2 has a 1, level 4 has a 2 making the total then three?

Also for Opportunistic Piety that is just gonna grant channel energy like a cleric (Which is already powerful).

But for the off levels of 6 and 18, as well as every 2 levels the class gains a Scion Talent use and or Divine Trait.

I was thinking at lvl 2 it gains a scion, at level 3 it gains a trait and just back and forth off that concept same as the clever and mighty have currently running. Just no Lineage Domains for it.

Same BAB and HD, Maybe boost the saves a little at lvl 6 its 1,4,1 which seems grossly underwhelming but might offset at least in part the power of the class.

IP is the same and follows the same progression from 2-10 through twenty levels. With the bonus feats granted by PF a player should be able to get a few charges of Font without crippling flavor.

Any ideas or suggestions?

I know this class would be very powerful possibly Teir 2 grade. Input is welcome.

magwaaf
2013-09-05, 08:53 PM
why do bad dm's exist and allow godlings?

Hrimhari
2013-09-05, 10:33 PM
why not allow godlings? They are not overtly broken or anything like that.

Snowbluff
2013-09-05, 10:35 PM
why do bad dm's exist and allow godlings?

What in the Nine Hells is a Godling? :smallconfused:

Hrimhari
2013-09-05, 10:43 PM
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-prestige-classes/super-genius-games/godling

There are also 4 sub classes called the Adept, Eldritch, Clever, and Mighty Godling those four are 1-20 progression.