PDA

View Full Version : Maid the RPG I (IC)

Ezeze
2013-09-04, 06:48 PM
The Maid I IC Thread
OOC Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15958977#post15958977)

The six of you, dressed in your maid outfits and aprons, find yourselves at the gate of the Grand Okayama Estate. The driver respectfully helps you unload your suitcases and then takes off. The limo you arrived in disappears beyond the trees on its way down the driveway, which you think must be a mile long at least.

None of you have ever been here before - either you've never worked for the Okayamas, or you've worked at a different Mansion (the Okayama family has more than one, after all. This one is just the largest).

Young Arata is not here yet. You were sent ahead to prepare the estate for him. You are to pick him up at the airport at 10 o'clock sharp on Monday morning, and it's currently early Friday afternoon. Until then, you have the run of the house - provided it's ready for him when he gets here.

The gate - and, presumably, the front door - are locked. The keys rest heavily in Kurokawa Kana's pocket, given to her by Arata's mother when she agreed to look after him. She also has a small debit card which allows her to draw funds from one of Arata's many bank accounts, intended to allow her to purchase any essentials she might deem missing from the Mansion.

Snacs
2013-09-04, 07:43 PM
Kurokawa Kana, newly minted Head Maid of Okayama Arata's Estate, could only give a small bow as the driver politely retreated to the expansive Limo that had brought the them all to the Mansion.

"Thank you." She said simply before straightening and giving a long, expansive sigh.

"Ahhhh...Acting so formal takes a lot out of you doesn't it?" The tall dark-skinned woman smiled politely at her new co-workers and stretched, cracking her back. Kana had known the Okayama family ever since they'd bought out the company her father had worked for, a gentle acquisition that had seen her Father's work reach more attentive ears. When her father had passed away it had been Okayama-San(Arata's mother) who had helped to put her through school and looked out for her. At twenty-two years old, she'd been almost(but not quite) the middle sister between Katsurou and Arata.

"Well, don't relax just yet! We have to make sure everything is set for Monday. And pick out rooms of course!" Her laugh was just a bit nervous as she produced the key and turned the lock. She gave a firm push at the heavy gates.

Ezeze
2013-09-04, 08:02 PM
The gates unlock and swing open easily on well-greased hinges. The way to the front door is now clear.

(ooc: Could I please get a Luck roll from the first person to enter the mansion?)

Orbiter
2013-09-04, 08:08 PM
It had been a long trip, but she arrived safely to the Mansion she was suppose to work from now on.....it looked like a really big mansion, that meant she would have always something that needed to be done, which was....good!, especially as she was feeling a bit absent-minded today for some reason, probably nothing, still was happy they finally were here to finally start working again.

Kazumi dint speak as she looked at Mansion and followed the dark skinned maid deep in thought as she looked wide eyed with glee at......just about everything. Hmm i wonder if the garden needs trimming...oh my suitcase..ah i am holding it okay baby steps, first i follow the head maid then i get a room, then i start working, perhaps help clean up the mansion followed by caring for the garden.

(ooc: No key no entry =P)

Snacs
2013-09-04, 09:14 PM
Took a deep, steadying breath and dragged her luggage(a half dozen smallish bags stacked on a small cart) towards the front doors of the mansion proper(after making sure to close and lock the gate behind the others and slipping the key back into her pocket). She looked over the other Maids with just a bit of pride at how smart they looked in their uniforms.

Kana worked the front doors of the mansion as well, gesturing as if inviting an honored guest inside politely.

"Welcome to Okayama Estate, make yourself at Home!" She said grandly, letting the others pile in first so she could close the doors behind them.

Mathemagics
2013-09-04, 10:58 PM
Carrying a large duffel bag over one shoulder and pulling a traveling suitcase with her free hand, the tall and thus-far silent girl moved to step inside. As she passed the doors, she turned towards the dark-skinned one holding the door open and gave a small nod.

"Mm. Thanks."

(Rolling Luck as requested.)

[roll0]

Mathemagics
2013-09-04, 10:59 PM
(/ooc Selena's luck is 3, so the total there would be 18. Still learning the forum roller, so wasn't sure if I could include the multiplication in the roll statement or not...)

Ezeze
2013-09-04, 11:31 PM
(ooc: 18, huh? Oh-kay then)

Selena opens the door into the mansion's foyer. It's long and elegant, with a polished hard wood floor and covered by a narrow, intricately woven carpet leading to and then up a great stair case with heavily detailed banisters. The stairs themselves seem to go all the way to the third floor, with a brief landing on the second. Archways to your left and right lead away to unseen rooms, and beautiful columns support the tall ceiling which, in turn, supports a gigantic crystal chandelier at least as tall as any of you with twice the diameter. Natural light spills in from the giant windows, and it strikes you that there is probably a good reason why six maids were hired - you already feel understaffed!

You find a real stroke of luck, however, in how clean the place already is! It seems like whoever was in charge of cleaning up after the last inhabitants moved out took great pride in their work. The windows are polished, the floor is swept. Careful inspection reveals that there isn't even any grime between floor boards! If the rest of the house was looked after as well as this section all you'll really need to do to make it ready for Arata is to not mess it up!

Kawaii Soldier
2013-09-04, 11:51 PM
Moonlight Nightmace looks to her fellow maids. "Well, I think if it's okay with everyone I'd like the room closest to the master's room. I don't get much sleep so I should be awake should he need anything during the midnight hours. It's just more convenient that way!" Moonlight says this trying to hide her true intentions.

Mathemagics
2013-09-04, 11:52 PM
Selena arches her eyebrows ever so slightly in mild surprise as she takes in the entrance hall.

"Wow."

Her single-word sentence is completely deadpan in tone, making it difficult to tell if she actually means it or is just being sarcastic. Either way, she takes a few steps inside, then half-turns back towards the others.

"I'm gonna go look around. See if I can find the staff rooms."

Taking a guess at random, she decides to try looking around on the first floor.

Kawaii Soldier
2013-09-05, 12:01 AM
Moonlight responds to Selena's response. "That sounds like a good idea. Want some company? Maybe we can find faster together. My name's Moonlight by the way." Moonlight extends her arm to Selena to shake hers.

Mathemagics
2013-09-05, 12:08 AM
Selena glances down at the offered handshake, but takes a second to respond. Letting her luggage rest on the floor to free up a hand, she nods and accepts the handshake.

"Selena von Luzern."

Afterward, she picks up her luggage and glances around at the nearby doorways before turning back towards Moonlight.

"Any ideas?"

Chilingsworth
2013-09-05, 03:28 AM
Timidly, Noriko follows close behind Kazumi.

M...m...mind if I room with you, Kaz?

Wow... this place is so BIG!

Orbiter
2013-09-05, 03:52 AM
Kazumi was a bit....well dissapointed at how clean the place was...but it was big enough that she would need to be spending some serious time cleaning it, so that was fine, thankfully she was out of her litle wide eyed looking trance when Noriko spoke to her.

"Nah no prob Nor, come lets go find a roum". And there she goes up the first floor after Selena to find the staff rooms.

(ooc:And here is my first try on the accent, lets hope i dont fail completely)

Ezeze
2013-09-05, 09:48 AM
Moonlight and Selena seem to have paired off, as well as Noriko and Kazumi.

The big house is unsettlingly quiet, and there is no one here to show you around. If you want to find something, you're simply going to have to look for it yourselves!

A quick glance around reveals several ways to go from here;
Here on the ground floor there are archways to the left and to the right

You could go up a single flight of stairs, then go left or go right

Up two flights of stairs to the top floor.

There seems to be a door in the side of the staircase, which might go somewhere.

You could step back outside, and look around there.

Mathemagics
2013-09-05, 10:02 AM
When it seems as though Moonlight doesn't have a preference for where they look first, Selena decides to pick a path at random. She heads for the ground floor archway on the left.

Kawaii Soldier
2013-09-05, 11:51 AM
Moonlight shakes Selena hand and replies "I'd expect the staff rooms to probably be on the second floor, with maybe one or two on the first floor."

Mathemagics
2013-09-05, 12:11 PM
"Hm. Think so?"

Selena gives a bit of an ambivalent shrug then alters her course to follow this most recent suggestion, heading up the first flight of stairs, then veering off towards the left.

Ezeze
2013-09-05, 01:23 PM
Super secret-secret DM rolls!
[roll0]
[roll1]

[roll2]
[roll3]

Moonlight walks into what looks to be a Formal Dinning Room. It's a long room with a large fireplace at the end above which hangs a portrait of a severe looking older man in a suit with a monocle. There is also a long oak dinning table, large enough to seat at least two dozen and sitting in one of the seats is a man, dressed all in black cloth with a black face mask, eating a bowl of noodles.

He looks up, surprised, and shouts out "They're here!" A voice from another room behind a wide closed door shouts back "What? They weren't supposed to be here for three more days!"

Chilingsworth
2013-09-05, 05:25 PM
Who was that?! Kaz, we should find out who that is!

*pushes Kazumi ahead of her towards the new voices.*

Kawaii Soldier
2013-09-06, 12:24 AM
Moonlight says "Who said that? Could you please show yourself so we're not talking through walls?"

Orbiter
2013-09-06, 05:41 AM
"All'right all'right, am going dont be afraid lil Nor"

That said Kazumi had a lack of self preservation instincts at times and she walked towards the voices full of swag.....okay maybe more like she was looking around trying to find where the voices came from, its worth noting had a gleam in her eye, who knows what she was thinking of doing.

Ezeze
2013-09-06, 12:52 PM
A second man, dressed similarly with similar height and build to the first, comes running into the room - pulling off his frilly white apron with little pink flowers and throwing it to the side as he does so. He strikes a pose with his arms splayed impressively, waits a beat, then makes an "ah-hem!" noise at the first man who mutters back "oh, right" then stands next to the second man, striking a mirrored pose.

"We are the Bothers Yakuma!" says the second man, or Yakuma, or whatever he likes to be called. "Hand over Arata, and no one gets hurt!"

Upstairs, Selena goes through a door into a room full of plush seating, dotted with antique intricately carved side tables. A square pillar, around three feet on all sides and going from floor to ceiling, dominates the center of the room. A lovely painting of a lake full of water lilies and koi is hung at eye-level on the nearest side of the pillar, and most of the seating seems to be turned to face it. A remote of some sort rests on the table nearest a huge sofa, big enough to sit five at least.

Orbiter
2013-09-06, 01:39 PM
"Oh yah jokers very funny, now tell meh what are the real reasons you want Mastah?, and calm down dint your ma teach you to be good!. You are however invited for some teah to discuss with me your reasons if you are interested" Kazumi blinked to them and smiled, she was turning her charms on.

[roll0] multiply by 4 (affection)

Oh dice gods have mercy on this poor maid, she is trying in an unorthdoc way to talk them down and flirt er- charm them in the name of getting them later out.

Mathemagics
2013-09-06, 01:41 PM
After scanning the room and determining that this probably was not the staff quarters, Selena shrugged and turns back around to check out the other archway on this floor. Either she didn't hear the commotion coming from the dining room downstairs, or she was ignoring it.

Chilingsworth
2013-09-06, 03:37 PM
Oh Kami above! Ninja kidnapper terrorists! Kidnapper ninja terrorists! Terrorist kidnapper ninja! And... is that a noodle stuck to your face, terrorist sir?

Noriko screams and runs around wildly, possibly knocking something over or attracting attention.

Luck to see if anything helpful happens:
Luck 2 x [roll0]

Ezeze
2013-09-06, 10:40 PM
All Noriko manages to do, screaming and flailing around, is to make herself a little tired.

"Tea? No chance! We are getting paid way too much for this job! ... Oh, er, thanks" he wipes away the noodle. "Now where is the boy?"

Selena manages to wander into some sort of rec room. There is a billiards table, a dart board, a few pinball machines, a top-of-the-line stereo, and some workout equipment.

This floor doesn't seem to have any bedrooms in it.

Mathemagics
2013-09-07, 12:35 AM
Having still found nothing, Selena decides to go back downstairs to look around and inform the others. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, she notices a bit of a commotion and most of the others clustering around the dining room.

"Nothing on the second floor. Hmm?"

As she walks up to the others, a slightly quizzical look crosses her face as she takes in the ongoing scene. Turning towards one of the of two strange masked men at random, she raises her hand in a quick greeting.

"Yo. You guys know where the staff rooms are?"

Ezeze
2013-09-08, 01:11 PM
"The staff rooms? There are at least a dozen bedrooms on the top floor, and a little cottage on the other side of the pool with another five, but I'm not sure which would necessarily be staff bedrooms..."

"Wait! No more distracting us!" The twin ninjas lunge at Kana, who was unlucky enough to be standing near the front

(ooc: Attack Rolls
[roll0]*3=9
[roll1]*3=18

Defend however you want :smallbiggrin:)

Orbiter
2013-09-08, 01:47 PM
"Oi stop, dis mansion is very olde!" Kazumi tried telling them to stop attacking, but knowing her luck its more likely they would learn the floor would give in or something.

Kazumi is glaring them to make them stop....and stars...and the universe....just might align.
[roll0] * 3

EDIT: And the stars were right...and she rose from the sunken bed that was creaking like hell. XD

ps:Kazumi.......has a strange accent....mostly since i got no clue how to write the south accent properly at all times, so you now got olde English as well.

Ezeze
2013-09-08, 02:16 PM
The Ninjas pull up short, nearly falling on their faces in the process.

"Fine then. Lets go outside!"

-Cut to outside. The Brothers Yakuma each have a katana in hand, facing off against our brave heroes, the Maids! The wind blows cherry blossoms past in the background. You're pretty sure there are no cherry trees on the estate, and even if there were it's early autumn. What's up with that? -

"You will give us your master or regret it!"

Orbiter
2013-09-08, 02:43 PM
"oooh yesh that why you are heare i forgot....We are sorry but...our Mastah is in another mansion, not sure witch one he's at, look at space mansion?" Kazumi was speaking softly to them, she was lying at the same time through her teeth.

cunning(Master is in an other mansion)
[roll0] x 2

Ezeze
2013-09-08, 03:17 PM
This is going to be a Contest, I think.
[roll0]
[roll1]

Ezeze
2013-09-08, 03:19 PM
One of the brothers grumbles "well, you could have said so before..." and lowers his sword.

The other speaks "no, brother, stop! She is lying! He's here! He's got to be here!"

Orbiter
2013-09-08, 03:24 PM
"But whyh would i lie? i have noh reason for such....upstanding fellas like you". Nope she had no reason, she even shook her head to herself.

Why indeed
[roll0] * 2

Mathemagics
2013-09-08, 07:57 PM
"Ah, ya know, she's telling the truth."

Selena lightly scratches at the side of her head in a disinterested manner.

"The master's not showing for a few days still."

Chilingsworth
2013-09-09, 05:18 AM
Noriko looks around. Looking for any hijackable vehicles.

Luck Roll?
[roll0]*2

Ezeze
2013-09-09, 04:37 PM
"Ani-chan, our informant did say no one was supposed to be here until Monday...."

The brother who didn't speak fumes.

"Fine! But you haven't heard the last of us!" The ninja-brothers drop smoke bombs and, when they have cleared, they are gone.

Normally, Noriko wouldn't have had any luck finding a racing car. But c'mon, this is The Mansion! It takes very little time to find the garage - it's at the end of the driveway, right where it should be - and inside is at least five different cars and a souped-up Harley. (ooc: Feel free to make up the details :smallwink:)

Chilingsworth
2013-09-09, 05:02 PM
Noriko climbs into one of the master's customized (among other things, operable by a child) joy rides: A red corvette. She then drives it out of the garage and attempts to run down the kidnappers! She laughs manically as she does this.
(ooc: what should I roll?)

Realizing the would be kidnappers have left, she drives around the property looking for them.

Mathemagics
2013-09-09, 10:52 PM
Selena doesn't say a single word as the strange intruders vanish, nor does she speak as Noriko decides to go driving off like a maniac. Instead, she just goes to check out the cottage on the grounds that was mentioned earlier.

Ezeze
2013-09-10, 10:22 AM
Noriko spends nearly an hour turning doughnuts on the lawn, ruining the grass and getting the red corvette filthy in the process.

(ooc: Could everyone but Noriko (who is busy) roll either a Skill or a Luck check - your choice)

Mathemagics
2013-09-10, 10:59 AM
(/ooc)

As the stats are equal for Selana... I shall go for flavor!

Skill= 3x [roll0]

Orbiter
2013-09-11, 05:04 PM
Well that had been weird....oh well Kazumi returned back to work ignoring the antics of a certain other maid....she was probably a bit jaded against them.
She now had to explore the mansion and find some kind of monster to befriend as she had heard according to rumours! from a fellow maid in the past.

Luck
3 x [roll0]

Chilingsworth
2013-09-11, 05:10 PM
Failing to find and run down the kidnappers (probably because she was just having too much fun... ) Noriko realizes she'll be in trouble if she doesn't do something about the mess she made.

Attempt to clean the car:
(Skill)
[roll0]*2

Attempt to clean/repair the lawn (I know, longshot...)
(Skill)
[roll1]*2

Madmal
2013-09-12, 12:50 AM
Matsu had kept herself away from the strange commotion, preferring to stay inside during that last bizarre scene; H-..she still hadn't gotten used to the uniform and would rather not make a fool of himself so soon.

Instead, she made her way to the upper floor, with the main objective to locate the Master Arata's future bedroom. "Shouldn't be too hard, main bedrooms were usually the biggest one on the house, right?".

Ezeze
2013-09-12, 10:39 AM
Noriko manages to get the car clean, using tools found in the souped-up garage, but it doesn't seem like anything is going to fix that poor lawn...

Kazumi and Selena are right on Matsu's heels as the three make their way up the two floors of stairs to where the main bedrooms supposedly lay.

The top floor of The Mansion is exclusively bedrooms and bathrooms. Along one wing there are six bedrooms, all of approximately equal size, and three bathrooms accessible from the main hall. They are all well appointed, with big plush beds and deep, wide bathtubs in their appropriate places.

Along the other wing there are only five bedrooms - presumably because one bedroom is gigantic. The "normal" bedrooms were all large enough, and this one is at least twice as large as any of those. Near the back are a walk-in closet as big as some studio apartments, and a door to a private bathroom.

But the most noticeable thing about this particular bedroom is that it is completely empty!

There is a hard wood floor, a featureless hanging light bulb and white walls with lovely molding where they meet the ceiling, and that is it! No bed, no carpet, no nightstands or lamps. There is no time to lose; you've got to fix this!

(ooc: I'll accept Skill or Affinity checks to know a little bit about what Arata might want in a bedroom, and how to lay out a room this large, but actually getting the stuff you need is going to be a big project that takes a few days and a lot of rolls on everyone's part :smallwink:)

Orbiter
2013-09-12, 03:54 PM
Well this was interesting, from the looks of it Kazumi had lots of work to do, this was...awesome! for her at least. It was time to pick the bucket and furnish the room and she was all out of furniture.

Affinity? do you mean Affection? or lucl
Here are three rolls of affection to put in what he might like.
All rolls x 4
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Chilingsworth
2013-09-12, 04:59 PM
Having cleaned the car, Noriko goes looking for Kazumi.

Snacs
2013-09-12, 05:20 PM
"Well...I guess it's fine if everyone explores...Ah!Just don't get anything messy! Someone obviously went to a lot of trouble to..."Kana trailed off as the she realized the other Maids had scattered like a herd of cats.

"-clean everything up for Master Arata's arrival..."The Maid sighed and made sure to shut the front doors.

"Well...just how much trouble could they get into? I mean, it's not like any of them would go joyriding in something from the Okayama garage!" She laughed to herself at the ridiculous thought and started to drag her luggage further inside. This place was Huge though, even for the Okayama family. Her luggage tumbled behind her up the immaculate stairs, spying Kazumi disappearing into what must be the Master's main bedroom. She'd probably join her once she got settled in. Instead, the Head Maid started looking for a bedroom more in her league, and close enough to Arata's own to be close at hand...

Mathemagics
2013-09-12, 08:10 PM
"Wow. That's one empty room."

Once again, it's difficult to tell if Selena is being sarcastic in her monotone or if she just doesn't care that much. As Kazumi begins worrying over how to fix the room up, Selena silently retraces her steps back to what were obviously the staff rooms in the opposite wing. She then lays claim to a room and drops off the luggage she had been carrying with her this whole time.

Now then, since she finally had the main problem of lacking a room solved, it was time to worry about that other stuff...

OOC

Teaming up with Kazumi in brainstorming ideas for the room if that's alright.
3x [roll0]

Mathemagics
2013-09-12, 08:11 PM
OOC

Bah, think I messed up the roller. Gonna try typing it again.

3x [roll0]

Ezeze
2013-09-12, 10:17 PM
Kazumi;

Well Arata is still a little boy, right? What do little boys like? Dinosaurs, Space, air planes, video games, and stuff like that. Of course, he won't be little forever, so you shouldn't make it too kkitschy or you'll be re-doing it all in two years time.

You should ask Kana, you think she is the only one to have met your Master before. Actually, come to think of it, you should talk to Kana anyways - she is Head Maid, after all, and it would be rude to make any major changes without her go ahead. Plus, on top of that, she is the one with access to the Mansion's funds.

Chilingsworth
2013-09-13, 06:51 PM
Eventually, Noriko finds Kazumi by stumbling into the master bedroom.

Kaz, what are you up to? Can I help?

Orbiter
2013-09-15, 10:08 AM
Kazumi was snapped out of her brainstorming when Noriko came into the room.

"hm oh!, hey Noriko..i was thinking about what we should place on our Mastah's room...best to go an' ask Kana, she knows 'im well if i remember right".

Well she had forgotten all about all those stuff, still she now had a couple of ideas.

Chilingsworth
2013-09-15, 04:00 PM
*Noriko jumps up and down excitedly*

Oh! I Know! I Know!

We should put in a bigscreen tv, and all the latest videogame consoles!

And a Surround Sound System!

And a soda fountain!

And a swank gamer's couch!

Mathemagics
2013-09-15, 07:33 PM
"Nonsense! There is but one thing we can be certain he will be interested in!"

Selena suddenly appears without warning behind Noriko. As she speaks, she reaches into her pocket to retrieve something.

"And that is..."

She holds the item aloft, almost like a priest presenting some sort of holy relic.

"Panties!"

. . .

. . .

. . .

"Ah by the way, these are Kana's."

Snacs
2013-09-16, 03:38 PM
"Ara...And here I was wondering what the other Maids were doing in Master Arata's bedchambers." The voice was far, far too friendly as Selena felt a surprisingly strong hand clamp down on her shoulders. Behind her, the Head Maid was grinning in a too-sweet sort of way as she gently plucked the panties from the other Maid's hands, while her other hand was clamped like a vice on Selena's shoulder.

"Now Ms. Von Luzern. How exactly did you get these?" The Head Maid seemed to loom over the other girl, even as she delicately tucked the item away on her person.

"Because that would mean you went through other people's property, and that's most definitely wrong...isn't that right Noriko?" The catgirl was suddenly pinned by Kana's stern look. The Head Maid's gaze was like getting hit by headlamps in the dark. It was lucky the Neko wasn't part-mouse!

"I think you two should go fix the lawn someone just destroyed, shouldn't you two?" Kana's voice continued to sit pleasantly at a tone that would have been proper for high tea, which somehow made the inflection even worse.

She turned to Kazumi as she let Selena go with a deep breath.

"Ahh Kazumi, were you looking to decorate Master Arata's bedroom for him? That's wonderful thinking. "The Head Maid said cheerfully, pondering with a fingertip on her lip in thought as she let the other tow mischevious maids rush off to their duties.

"You should try Spaceships and space themed stuff. He loves things like that."

Mathemagics
2013-09-16, 06:34 PM
Throughout the entire interrogation, Selena maintains her usual stoic expression, despite the obvious threat underlying the head maid's tone. After being effectively banished from the room to the hallway, she turns towards her fellow exile.

"Don't worry Noriko."

At first it seems she intends to comfort the cat-eared maid, until...

"I made sure to get spares."

She instead brandishes several more pairs of underwear, presumably taken from Kana's luggage...

Chilingsworth
2013-09-16, 08:46 PM
Noriko cowers in abject terror at Kana's rebuke. Then stumbles out of the room.

She goes bug-eyed when Selena shows her the other panties. Then, seeming to crack, laughs hysterically and drags the other maid out to the lawn.

Mathemagics
2013-09-16, 10:22 PM
Back outside at the lawn, Selena confronts the aftermath of Noriko's joyride. She nods as if making a decision, then slowly turns towards the much shorter maid next to her. Raising her hand, she gives Noriko a thumbs up.

"Good job. It's completely destroyed."

Selena glances back over her should towards the mansion.

"Ah... but we probably should try to fix it. Or Kana will do things..."

For a brief moment, a mental image plays through Selena's mind of Kana wearing a copious amount of leather clothing and stepping on Noriko...

Yeah... she seems like that type.

Selena's expression betrays none of these thoughts as she simply stares into space for several seconds. Eventually, however, she seems to stop daydreaming and turns her attention back to repairing the poor mutilated turf.

OOC:

Making a skill check to see about fixing that lawn.
3x [roll0]

Chilingsworth
2013-09-16, 10:31 PM
I already tried fixing it, but it didn't do any good...

Still, she does her best to assist Selena.

OOC:
Skill to fix lawn:
2 x [roll0]

Ezeze
2013-09-17, 07:37 AM
It might be the Power of Team Work, or the Power of Friendship, or maybe Selena is just better at yard work than Noriko, but a few hour's hard work gets the yard looking almost like it did before it was subject to the ravishes of the Little Red Corvete.

There is still a slight discrepency between the length and coloring of the new grass and the old grass, but you have to be looking for it to see it, and you're sure even that won't be true in a week or so.

You did good work!

Chilingsworth
2013-09-17, 05:04 PM
Ah, so that's where the sod was! Nice find, Selena!

Orbiter
2013-09-17, 05:10 PM
Kazumi bowed politely towards the head maid when she noticed that she entered the room.

"Thank you for your advise Head Maid, are you sure you dont want to be the one to shop for the young Mastah with me helping you?. After all you know 'im best."