PDA

View Full Version : Highschool of the Damned IC

positivespace
2013-09-05, 10:28 AM
OOC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15963419#post15963419)

It is 7:30 in the morning on Friday, August 23rd, the end of the second week of school at Greek Heights High School! The buses have just dropped everyone off at the school with time to spare before classes start at 8:00, and there's breakfast in the cafeteria. Today is a block 2 day on the schedule.
So far, nothing interesting has happened this year, but there's a lot of time left!

TechnoScrabble
2013-09-05, 01:41 PM
Jesse is at a table in the courtyard on his own right now, sitting slumped over with his backpack and helmet next to him. He's wearing black jeans and sneakers and a white t-shirt with a picture of oscar the grouch (http://31.media.tumblr.com/33ec0344ee7ef7355217232a60ef10e3/tumblr_mix1ayeQaX1s65nk0o1_500.jpg) beneath his motorcycle jacket. He's currently picking half-heartedly at a disposable cereal bowl from the cafeteria-a knockoff brand version of frosted flakes swirling lazily around his spork. He's got out a sketchbook with half-finished drawing of a candy skull in it, it looks like he's been working on it for awhile.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-09-05, 03:08 PM
Matthew could be seen sitting alone right now. He is wearing Blue jeans and a shirt with the the word Skillet (http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4868441067684054&pid=1.7) on it. Matt is currently looking down with his eyes closed for about a minuet and looks up. He notices Jesse sitting nearby and moves over to him "Hey man, how's going." he says.

Miles Ashbrook
2013-09-05, 06:10 PM
Lucy is pacing back in forth in the courtyard beside the English rooms, preoccupied with a carton of orange juice. She keeps herself occupied by counting the bricks composing the English building.
"Nine thousand four hundred and, shoot I've lost count."

Accepting defeat Lucy takes a seat on a nearby bench and lets her gaze wander to the various people in the courtyard.

LucarinZer0
2013-09-05, 09:23 PM
Luke sits on a nearby bench, Wearing his leather jacket with a blank orange T-shirt underneath, bored beyond all hell. He notices someone familiar and walks up to Jesse.
"You look familiar, like I've seen you at a party or something last year, do I know you?"

TechnoScrabble
2013-09-05, 11:27 PM
Jesse slides his sketchbook into his bookbag as Matthew and Luke approach and tosses the cereal bowl into a nearby garbage can.

"Huh? Oh...yeah, I threw a lot of parties last year...down at Rock Beach, in the...er...the cave..." Jesse says, his voice kind of slow ,"...How's it going, Matt? Wait...no you already asked...it's fine, what about you?"

Raunchel
2013-09-06, 02:37 AM
Hannah stands leaning to a wall, staring at the math room's door. She doesn't pay any attention to her surroundings when the soup that she's eating mindlessly suddenly falls from her hands, landing at her feet. It shakes her from her thoughts. Two girls laugh, soon followed by several other students. Then she realizes it, Emilie pushed the bowl. Of course her white shoes are ruined, she hates it, but there is nothing that can be done about it. At least the soup wasn't hot anymore, it only hurts a little on her bare lower legs. Nevertheless she still shouts from the shock: "Ow!"

positivespace
2013-09-06, 10:32 AM
Lucy

A somewhat chubby freshman in jean shorts and a black t-shirt declaring him to have #thatswagger sits down on the bench opposite yours. In his hand is a large bottle of Code Red Mountain Dew.

"Yo. Why're you sitting on your own?"

Mr. Tan

One of your students on the Math competition team wanders in, Michael Milkowski. He looks sort of upset as he slides his bookbag under a desk and sits down, forehead on his desk.

Hannah

Emilie feigns an apology-badly-and keeps walking, followed by two of her friends and her new boyfriend, Devin. You don't really understand how anyone-even someone as shallow as Emilie-could like a jerk like Devin, especially with the way he laughs (HAW HAW HAW), but that's not really your concern right now as soup soaks its way into your socks. A few students in the hallway look your way as if to say 'sorry', but most of them are in their own little worlds.

The_Admiral
2013-09-06, 11:39 AM
(OOC: sorry, Chemi paper today and out most of the day.)

As he sat at his desk, preparing a quiz for his class next week. Frowning slightly as he wondered whether to include differentiation and integration or not to. As he did so, he noticed Michael Milkowski walk in and slump at his desk.

Mike, is there something wrong? he asks, looking up from the quiz he was preparing, concern evident in his voice.

Raunchel
2013-09-06, 11:41 AM
Hannah looks down at her feet, she kneels and starts to undo the laces of her shoes. The wet socks make taking them off difficult. She sighs, this will be a day without shoes, she doesn't have the time to go home to replace them. She would love to have some sort of revenge on Emilie, she sometimes thinks about it, but she knows that there is nothing she can do. When her shoes and socks are off she picks them up and starts walking towards the toilets, she has to wash the soup off somehow.

positivespace
2013-09-06, 12:44 PM
Hannah

You get some weird looks from the other students in the hallway, several of them avoiding you, probably thinking you threw up on your shoes. There's nobody in the second floor restroom when you enter, but a few girls enter as you wash your shoes and glare at you.

Mr. Tan

Michael looks up at you and tries to give a slight smile. His hair's been messed up and one side of his face is a little bit red.
"It's no big deal, Mr. Tan. I'm just having a hard time with a project I'm working on. Are you gonna lead the math team this year?"

Raunchel
2013-09-06, 01:26 PM
Hannah is used to the glares, but she still hates them. People never liked it, but things got worse after last year. What was she thinking? Emilie could never like her, but there was some sort of desperate hope then. That's no longer there. The few friends that she had now also avoid her, they don't want to be seen with her, not now that she's easily the least popular girl. Now she's mostly alone. People either try to hurt or ignore her. She likes to be ignored, those at least don't try to make her life even more miserable. At least there is one comfort, just a few more years and she can leave, never to return again.

When she is finished she tries using the blower to at least dry her socks, but after a few moments she gives up. It's useless. It takes some trouble but she does manage to dry her feet. When she is done she walks out. In the corridor outside she sees the traces that she made, there are faint red footprints leading to the restroom. People will be mentioning this for weeks, at the very least. She returns to the math room, looking at the ground to avoid any kind of eye contact.

positivespace
2013-09-06, 01:59 PM
Hannah

Mr. Tan is already in the classroom talking to another student-you think his name is Michael or Mitchell or something like that-who looks a little roughed up. At least nobody else is in here ye-

Everyone
BRRRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!

The bell that signals ten minutes until class starts goes off.

Hannah

DARNIT DARNIT DARNIT!

Mr. Tan

A few students step into the classroom and take their seats, mostly those with either better grades or sleeping in class habits. The rest typically wait until the last minute to show up, unfortunately. It seems so few students show enthusiasm nowadays.

Michael pulls his books out of his bookbag and one spills out onto the ground-a thick manual bound in smooth red letter with fiery bronze designs around the edges and no title or writing anywhere on the cover-before he hurriedly grabs it and shoves it back into his bag.

The_Admiral
2013-09-06, 02:01 PM
Before Bell BB
Of course I am, unless someone else wants to. he replies, grinning slightly, face turned down, looking at the quiz he was still preparing.

Looking up from the quiz again, he continued, advising Michael, Mike, if you're having trouble, you could ask a teacher for help. Like my mother always said, asking is free, receiving is a bonus.

OOC

Yes, this is actual motherly wisdom

positivespace
2013-09-06, 02:05 PM
Mr Tan

Michael smiles sheepishly and shrugs, "It's sorta something I have to do on my own. There's a lot of errr...complicated...stuff involved and a lot of work and parts and y-you know how that all goes."

Michael zips his back pack up and leans back in his chair in an attempt to look relaxed or possibly cool, "Good to have you in charge, Mr, Tan. I'm gonna see about joining."

Raunchel
2013-09-06, 02:14 PM
Hannah walks to her usual place, in the front of the classroom. She puts her wet shoes and socks next to her desk and pulls out her books. At least she made it in before the rush, people have a habit of standing on her toes by 'accident'. She sees the strange book but doesn't really pay a lot of attention to it. People have all sorts of strange things with them to class. She doesn't really understand why, her bag is heavy enough as it is already, and she only ever takes the books that she needs, and her notebook of course. She can't really live without that.

She looks at her homework, for some reason she likes doing it, probably ecause it is an excuse to be in her room, instead of with her parents. They've been angry with her ever since her brother told them about Emilie.

TechnoScrabble
2013-09-06, 02:16 PM
Jesse sighs when the bell goes off and shoves his helmet into his bag with the rest of his stuff.

"Looks like I gotta go, Matt... Class and all that...see you later," he pulls himself up from the table's bench to make his way up to his Math classroom, not wanting to be late. Only two weeks and his grade has already dropped to a C+.

When he walks in and sees some of the other students there, he tries to recognize faces. He barely recognizes Hannah, and then remembers why. All those issues with the Hart girl and that doucher Devin. For some reason he waves to Hannah when he's only just outside arm's reach anyways.

"Hey...you're, uh...that...girl from last year, right? The lesbia-"

WAITNO. ERROR ERROR ERROR.

"I mean-****, no, er...sorry.... What's on your shoes?"

Raunchel
2013-09-06, 02:25 PM
Hannah looks up at the boy, here it starts again. He sounds slow, and she doesn't know him. But then again, she doesn't pay a lot of attention to her classmates, they all hate her anyways. "Yes, that's me. And that stuff is, or was, my breakfast, and water, but it didn't come out very well."

The_Admiral
2013-09-06, 02:25 PM
Before Bell BB
Just so you know, if you ever need any help, us teachers, we're here for you, it's our job. And good, we need all hands on deck if we're going to win again this year. he says encouragingly to Michael.

After Bell AB
As he watches the students stream in, he notices Michael's book, filing it away for later in his head. He had students to teach.

He then notices one of his better students, Hannah barefooted, carrying her wet shoes and socks. Putting down and turning over the quiz he still was stuck preparing, he turned to her asking, Hannah, are you okay? concern in his voice.

Raunchel
2013-09-06, 02:30 PM
Hannah turns to Mr Tan and replies: "I'm fine, my breakfast soup fell, and I tried washing it out. I just hope that they will be dry by the end of the day."

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-09-06, 02:40 PM
Matt picks up his books "I'll see in class then." he says as he leaves. He arrives a bit after, stopping to help someone on the way. He arrives a bit after Jesse. He notices Hannah barefoot and her shoes wet, but the teacher was already addressing the issue, so he sat down.

The_Admiral
2013-09-06, 02:47 PM
Tan scratches his chin saying, I think Mrs Smith brought a hair-dryer for a lab demonstration today, I could give you a hall pass to borrow it from her, after you finish my classwork. A strong emphasis on the after.

Raunchel
2013-09-06, 03:41 PM
"Thank you sir. I will get to work as soon as you tell us what we do today."

Miles Ashbrook
2013-09-06, 03:54 PM
Lucy took a moment to finish off her juice before responding to the Freshman. For a moment she glares at him, he had interrupted her thought process.

"Ah prefer t' company of myself."

Fishing for an excuse to escape the boy, she leaps at the sound of the bell and nearly falls onto her face.

"Oh! T' bell! Try not t' die."

With that Lucy nearly knocked the door off its hinges and planted herself in the first seat she saw, placing her pack on the desk so that the territory would forever be hers.

LucarinZer0
2013-09-06, 06:49 PM
Luke immediately rushes to class, and finds the empty seat as far back as he can, and plugs his headphones into his phone, puts one earbud in his ear, and starts fumbling with his phone, mumbling "Alright, where's Ten Thousand Fists (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzNp5fooI1M)? Aha!"

The_Admiral
2013-09-06, 10:05 PM
As the last of the students file into the class, he gets up from his desk saying, Good morning class, I hope you've finished yesterday's homework because you'll be getting a lot more today. We'll be going into Intergration today, he says walking around the class collecting the homework.

Going to the front, he places the stack of books on his desk to mark. As my high school maths teacher said, Integration is Differentiation in reverse. he says, starting the class.

OOC

Okay, half the period is spent teaching the basics and he gives work for the other half to see if they understand. Well yeah, I'm doing what I know, this was how my maths teacher taught.

TechnoScrabble
2013-09-07, 12:34 AM
Jesse recognizes the look on Hannah's face and his shoulders fall a bit. He's just no good at socializing when he's this slow. He takes a seat next to Matthew and pulls out his book. He can never concentrate enough on the lectures themselves, so he tries to learn from the textbook.

"I think I screwed up again Matt. Not at the math, well, I mean, that, too...I don't get this integration...but I can't talk to people with my head like this, man..."

Jesse stops for a second and thinks hazily back to two summers ago, before his parents had him put on adderall, but he's quickly brought back to reality when his hand writes down the wrong number again.

"****."

positivespace
2013-09-07, 04:27 AM
Hannah, Mr. Tan, Jesse, Matthew

More students file into the classroom, a few of them long after the tardy bell goes off. A group of three boys from last year's freshman basketball team take seats behind Michael, and one of them swats at his ear when he's not looking.

"Ow!" Michael looks back and glares, but the three lean back in their chairs as if nothing happened.

Luke, Lucy

Your english teacher, Mrs. Kantz, arrives a little late to her classroom. The students are unruly as usual until the battleaxe of a woman walks in and the noise and roughhousing stops.

Mrs. Kantz looks over the classroom with an almost-evil hawklike stare.

"Alright, class. Grab a copy of The Great Gatsby off the shelves at the back and begin taking notes of any symbols you see in the first chapter. I want at least four paragraphs on the individual symbols and their importance by Monday."

Raunchel
2013-09-07, 07:21 AM
Hannah starts working immediately. Math helps her to calm down, it is nice and systematic, unlike the chaotic world of the school. The exercises are simple. She wouldn't tell anyone, not only because noone would ask, but also because she understands that her classmates would hate her for it, but she has been through this part already, she often does some extra work because of the time left over in class after the regular exercises. So she writes it all down again. It starts with the Riemann sums, she doesn't like them, she prefers algebraic methods, those just are so much more elegant.

After a quarter she is finished, and raises her hand. She hardly ever does that, normally she just spends the time looking ahead.

OOC:
I based what Hannah does on how I had to learn those things, assuming that it's the same in almost every part of the world.

LucarinZer0
2013-09-07, 04:03 PM
Luke grabs a copy of The Great Gatsby, sits back at his desk, grabs a few sheets of paper from his binder, and starts flipping through the book, poorly taking notes, as he can.
"People can no longer cover their eyes, if this disturbs you then walk away" he quietly sings to himself.

Miles Ashbrook
2013-09-07, 06:29 PM
Lucy flips through the pages of the book, glaring at everything and scribbling down every other word on the pages. She was hardly trying, simply making sentences out of the various words written on the page.

"What t' 'eck? Nick nevvah wore a skirt!"

Utterly confused at the out of context paragraph, Lucy taps Luke on the shoulder.

The_Admiral
2013-09-07, 06:43 PM
He glances at Michael in the back. There was nothing he could do for that kid unless he reported it.

Looking around he notices Hannah with her hand up. He gets up and walks over to her table, taking a quick glance at her work to confirm the fact. Have you ever considered joining the Maths team? Here, go look for Mrs Smith, she should be in the Physics lab. he says, handing her a hall pass.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-09-07, 08:03 PM
Matthew quietly replies to Jess, whispering. "You have to have a little confidence in your abilities. Don't let the medication drag you down.". Matt get back to work and finishes relatively quick, but then goes back to double check his work.

TechnoScrabble
2013-09-07, 09:11 PM
Jesse isn't sure if Matthew is talking about the math or the talking to Hannah, so he resumes working on integration. With the book right there he does alright, but he struggles the whole way. He manages to finish after almost fourty minutes of work.

"I...I think I got it?"

Raunchel
2013-09-08, 11:59 AM
"Thank you sir. I would love to join the math team.", Hannah says as she stands up from her chair.

LucarinZer0
2013-09-08, 01:06 PM
Luke looks back toward Lucy, "Huh? Oh, what's up?" he says to her.

Miles Ashbrook
2013-09-08, 04:23 PM
Lucy holds the book up to Luke's face and points to the paragraph that had confused her.

"Since when di' Nick don t' skirt?"

Despite being in class, she was nearly shouting at Luke while holding The Great Gatsby upside-down.

LucarinZer0
2013-09-08, 08:34 PM
Luke immediately after that question, answers "Quiet down, you're attracting attention, and also to answer your question, hell if I know. Last things last, you're holding the book upside-down."

The_Admiral
2013-09-08, 08:45 PM
Well, hurry on, those shoes won't dry themselves before your next class. he tells her smiling a little placing the hall pass in her hands.

He then returns to the front of the class saying, Now, I really don't like repeating myself, but if any of you need help with the questions, don't hesitate to ask for it, as he starts marking the homework.

Raunchel
2013-09-09, 02:55 AM
Hannah walks outof the room and heads towards the physics room. She looks forwards to wearing shoes again, that makes walking much more comfortable. Luckily it isn't far and she knocks on the door.

Miles Ashbrook
2013-09-10, 09:36 PM
"Well ain't that peculiar?"

Lucy flipped the book back over and decided to reread the previous paragraph and jot down a few of the final bits of information which was necessary for this 'assignment.' She dropped the pencil and pointed upwards.

"Done."

[I'm horribly sorry but I just couldn't come up with anything else.

positivespace
2013-09-11, 01:59 PM
Hannah

Ms. Smith opens up the door, first period being one of her planning periods, no other students are there.

"Oh, Miss Moritz!" she says in her unbearably cheerful tone, "What do you need?"

Luke and Lucy

Mrs. Kantz slaps her ruler onto Lucy's desk.

"Done talking, or done with the assignment?" she scowls.

Raunchel
2013-09-12, 02:15 AM
"I had an accident this morning and now my shoes are all wet. Mr Tan said that you brought a hair dryer today and that I should ask you if I could use it to dry my shoes so I won't be barefoot for the rest of the day.", while dating this her face becomes red, now she thinks it over it all is very emberassing.

TechnoScrabble
2013-09-12, 10:24 AM
Not wanting to do homework in class-I mean, come on, it's homework for a reason-Jesse raises his hand.

"Mr. Tan, can I use the...the uh...the restroom?"

Miles Ashbrook
2013-09-12, 05:12 PM
Lucy stares at Mrs. Kantz for several seconds before finally responding, she hadn't fully processed that the teacher nearly took out her left hand with the deadly ruler of justice.

"Both, does 'tis mean ah can leave t' classroom? Rather borin."

Lucy smiles and closes her book and gently sways her feet, not breaking eye contact with the teacher.

positivespace
2013-09-13, 01:36 PM
"I had an accident this morning and now my shoes are all wet. Mr Tan said that you brought a hair dryer today and that I should ask you if I could use it to dry my shoes so I won't be barefoot for the rest of the day.", while dating this her face becomes red, now she thinks it over it all is very emberassing.

"Oh, of course, dear!" Ms Smith opens the door and lets you into the classroom, then hurries over to her desk and grabs her hair dryer, handing it to you.
"Just don't break it, please."

Lucy stares at Mrs. Kantz for several seconds before finally responding, she hadn't fully processed that the teacher nearly took out her left hand with the deadly ruler of justice.

"Both, does 'tis mean ah can leave t' classroom? Rather borin."

Lucy smiles and closes her book and gently sways her feet, not breaking eye contact with the teacher.

"No, you can't leave the classroom!" Mrs. Kantz says in a tone that suggests she can't believe what she's hearing, "If you've already finished the first chapter, move on to the second!"

LucarinZer0
2013-09-13, 09:20 PM
Luke turns away from Lucy, muttering to himself "Why does Mrs. Kantz have to be such a raging b****?"

The_Admiral
2013-09-13, 09:29 PM
Sure you may, just hurry up. he replies to Jesse.

Raunchel
2013-09-14, 09:02 AM
Hannah takes the dryer: "Thanks" and looks for a place to get to work on drying the things quietly.

TechnoScrabble
2013-09-14, 05:15 PM
Jesse stands up and sort of stumbles about awkwardly for a moment, one half of his brain trying to organize his desk before he leaves and the other half already out the door. He haphazardly shoves his books and notes into a pile and steps out the door, heading down the hallway to the restroom.

positivespace
2013-09-17, 01:26 AM
Everyone

The lights in your classrooms flicker for a moment, and there's a sudden, muffled thud from...well, everywhere. Some of the students giggle and make spooky noises, but most ignore it.

Matthew, Mr. Tan

When the lights flicker and the room shudders slightly from the thud, Michael's hand shoots up into the air.

"Uh, Mr. Tan? Could I go to my locker? I forgot a book."

Hannah and Jesse

The thud is more clearly heard out in the hallway, and in the middle, close to the restrooms for this hallway, the lights go out entirely, shutting off one by one, the shadowy area approaching the ends of the hallway.

The_Admiral
2013-09-17, 03:03 AM
sorry, no. he replies absent-mindedly as he steps out of the classroom confused look on his face.

He looks around muttering to himself, What the hell?

Raunchel
2013-09-17, 03:04 AM
When Hannah sees the light go out she is surprised, she wouldn't like to admit it, but it does frighten her. Normally when there is something with the power they all go out at once, so this is really strange. And she might not be a brave girl, but she certainly is curious, something which might not always be a good thing. She turns off the dryer and drops the almost dry shoes, her socks are already dry, and she puts everything on again. Then she walks towards the restrooms, hoping to find out what is going on.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-09-17, 06:37 AM
Matt is startled by the thud. Afterwards he looks around "That may have been the shortest earthquake ever."

LucarinZer0
2013-09-17, 09:31 PM
Luke sits there for a minute after losing his 'Concentration'. He starts thinking to himself The f*** was that?

TechnoScrabble
2013-09-18, 01:39 PM
Jesse stops when the lights start to go out and takes a step back, considering running from the approaching dark. It passes him before he can even finish the thought.

Not concentrating enough to connect the restroom to the selective power outage, he continues towards the restroom, intent on wasting time playing games on his phone.

Miles Ashbrook
2013-09-19, 09:03 AM
Lucy had been leaning back in her chair with her eyes shut during the power outage, however the thud frightens her and she nearly tumbles out of her seat.

positivespace
2013-09-19, 02:05 PM
sorry, no. he replies absent-mindedly as he steps out of the classroom confused look on his face.

He looks around muttering to himself, What the hell?

The hallway outside your class has darkened considerably, even more than it should have with the lights turned off.

Luke sits there for a minute after losing his 'Concentration'. He starts thinking to himself The f*** was that?

Lucy had been leaning back in her chair with her eyes shut during the power outage, however the thud frightens her and she nearly tumbles out of her seat.

Mrs. Kantz sets about slapping desks with rulers, hushing the class, but she doesn't seem to be doing a very good job of it.

"Don't think I won't call down the dean!" she says in her shrill voice to no avail.

Jesse stops when the lights start to go out and takes a step back, considering running from the approaching dark. It passes him before he can even finish the thought.

Not concentrating enough to connect the restroom to the selective power outage, he continues towards the restroom, intent on wasting time playing games on his phone.

When Hannah sees the light go out she is surprised, she wouldn't like to admit it, but it does frighten her. Normally when there is something with the power they all go out at once, so this is really strange. And she might not be a brave girl, but she certainly is curious, something which might not always be a good thing. She turns off the dryer and drops the almost dry shoes, her socks are already dry, and she puts everything on again. Then she walks towards the restrooms, hoping to find out what is going on.

The restrooms are even darker than the hallway, and emit a harsh, coppery smell. Something in the male one creaks and sounds like broken glass being moved around.

Raunchel
2013-09-19, 02:17 PM
Hannah stands in front of the men's room. The sounds make her curious, and that draws her closer, but something stops her. A deep and primal force, girls can't go in there. So she enter's the restroom that she knows, and puts her ear to the wall there, she has to know what this is.

positivespace
2013-09-21, 05:56 PM
There's a sound like something tapping on metal-hollow metal. A sort of 'stretchy' twang sound, like you'd hear in a cartoon, some harsh whispering, and then more of what sounds like broke glass being pushed about. A chill travels up your spine and makes your hair stand on end.

Raunchel
2013-09-22, 05:12 AM
Hannah doesn't understand what's going on, she shivers, it has to be the sound, what else could it be? But the sounds of glass are really strange, why would there be broken glass there? She simply has to know what's going on, but it is the men's room. Then it strikes her, it is dark and that could serve as an excuse, and her reputation couldn't get any worse anyways.

So she does it, she goes where she never thought that she would ever be, the other restroom. In front of the door she pauses, gathering her courage, to herself she says: "OK Hannah, this is stupid, but here we go."

She opens the door and looks inside, ready to apologize and go away.

TechnoScrabble
2013-09-22, 09:09 AM
Jesse walks right past Hannah into the restroom, his brain taking a moment to process the fact that a girl is in the men's room.

"Did I walk into the wron-"

Hearing the strange noises, he turns to look around the room, raising his phone over his head as if it would somehow defend him against whatever lurks in the dark.

Miles Ashbrook
2013-09-22, 04:35 PM
Lucy doesn't bother to set up her desk, instead she simply stands up and tiptoes her way to the exit, using the commotion as a distraction.

"Ah can speak to t' counselor to get outta 'ere." She whispers to herself and continues to slowly leave.

LucarinZer0
2013-09-23, 08:23 AM
Luke slowly, and quietly walks up to Lucy, after grabbing his backpack of course. "Mind if I join you? I got nothin' better to do." He says quietly.

Miles Ashbrook
2013-09-23, 08:29 AM
Lucy shrugs and continues out the door, not caring about the fact half her books had just been abandoned at the desk.
"Ah dun min'.
After passing through the door, she backtracked, grabbed her belongings, then finally returned through the door.
"Jus' dun go callin'."

positivespace
2013-09-24, 12:43 PM
Lucy and Luke

The lights in the English hallway have dimmed, but are still working. Mrs. Kantz doesn't notice as you and several other students escape, and you're certain it doesn't matter, with the bell soon to ring anyways.

Mr Tan's Classroom

"Please, Mr. Tan? I'm not gonna have time to reach my locker between classes!" Michael gives his best attempt at a pleading smile, big, bracy teeth filling up his face.

Hannah and Jesse

There's water all over the floor, and broken porcelain. Swirling through the water is a murky black liquid, and though it's already dark in here, it seems to get darker back towards the one open stall, from which all the water and porcelain is pouring and the noises are coming from.

Something hears you come in, and growling and chittering are accompanied by the sound of several small feet kicking things around as they scurry about int he dark.

Raunchel
2013-09-24, 01:25 PM
"What is that?", Hannah whispers as she carefully approaches the darkness, it is really strange. She is eager to know what happened, maybe someone tried to get rid of something dangerous in the toilet? Some people are stupid, but what and who could it be?

The_Admiral
2013-09-24, 02:25 PM
cibai he mutters to himself, looking at the blacked out lights.

Go ahead, just hurry up. he relented.

Everyone else stay here, I'm going to ask around. he continued to the rest of the class, stepping out and walking towards the apparent source of the unnatural darkness.

TechnoScrabble
2013-09-26, 10:48 AM
Jesse fumbles for his phone light and turns it on, shining it towards wherever the noises are coming from. He starts to back up slowly, one hand flailing around in the darkness behind him for a light switch or the door or something to defend himself with.

Miles Ashbrook
2013-09-26, 02:27 PM
Lucy looks back and forth down the hallway, and immediately took a turn towards the left to escape. It took a second but she finally realized the flood of students pouring out of the classroom, and soon finds herself off to the side.

"Oi, what's yer face, come on."

LucarinZer0
2013-09-26, 10:03 PM
"Hey, I have a name, y'know? I'm Luke." he says as he rushes along.

positivespace
2013-09-27, 01:11 PM
cibai he mutters to himself, looking at the blacked out lights.

Go ahead, just hurry up. he relented.

Everyone else stay here, I'm going to ask around. he continued to the rest of the class, stepping out and walking towards the apparent source of the unnatural darkness.

A few other teachers and even a few students are wandering around out here, some of them heading towards the restrooms, where it seems to be getting even darker and strange noise echo from inside the men's room. Michael dashes past you, running the opposite direction down the hall.

Jesse fumbles for his phone light and turns it on, shining it towards wherever the noises are coming from. He starts to back up slowly, one hand flailing around in the darkness behind him for a light switch or the door or something to defend himself with.

Your light passes over sinks and shattered porcelain, casting shadows that screw with your vision. Your hand finds the cold metal of the door handle behind you, and just as you begin to open it, something bites down on your hand, cutting into it with tiny, razor-sharp teeth!

"What is that?", Hannah whispers as she carefully approaches the darkness, it is really strange. She is eager to know what happened, maybe someone tried to get rid of something dangerous in the toilet? Some people are stupid, but what and who could it be?

You stumble over some of the broken toilet-pieces, the light behind you throwing your silhouette against the back wall as something makes a noise eerily close to laughter...

The_Admiral
2013-09-28, 01:36 AM
Jeremy calmly rushes in the direction of the sound, taking out his phone and using it as a flashlight as it got darker.

Raunchel
2013-10-01, 05:37 AM
Hannah is used to being laughed at, and the broken toilet is strange. But there is something wrong with all this, maybe someone had a breakdown? She has no idea how those things go, all she knows are what you see on tv shows. She still comes closer, more carefully now. Who's there?

Miles Ashbrook
2013-10-01, 01:02 PM
Lucy decided to pick up the pace, only somewhat hearing what Luke had said the moment before.

"Name's Lucy, ah dun rally care, so's long as ya hurry."

LucarinZer0
2013-10-03, 06:20 PM
"Nice to meet ya, Lucy." He says as he walks along.

TechnoScrabble
2013-10-04, 12:19 AM
Jesse yanks his hand back, shouting in pain.

"The****wasthat?!"

He shines his light all over frantically, trying to find the source of his pain.