PDA

View Full Version : Vampire like Creatures or Characters?

metabolicjosh
2013-09-05, 05:37 PM
Please do post your own ideas!

So I made a character...
Elan: Immortal
Troll-Blooded: Regeneration and killable by fire & fatigued in sun
Body Fuel- Able to power elan abilities with stats
Sorcerer- All Vampire Like spells & bat familiar

By using Body Fuel (Intelligence) you can resist damage until your PC becomes a NPC (Int 3) or using Body Fuel (Charisma) you get more ugly and monstrous.

Please do post your own ideas!:smallbiggrin:

Piggy Knowles
2013-09-05, 05:40 PM
Feral Necropolitan Darfellan, Warlock 6/Horned Harbinger 2/Soul Eater 2/Horned Harbinger +8/Soul Eater +2

INVOCATIONS
Least: Spiderwalk, Summon Swarm, Entropic Warding
Lesser: Charm

Become a horned, undead feral creature of the night. Walk on walls, summon swarms of bats, and bend enemies to your will (Charm isn’t dominate, but we can pretend). Drain your enemies to nothing, then bring them back as your thrall.

MISSING: No gaseous form ability, although Entropic Warding could be replaced with Breath of the Night or Miasmic Cloud to pretend, I suppose - but it’s not at all the same. No alternate form. While you have a bite attack that drains levels (thanks to Soul Eater), you’re really not draining blood - although an Amulet of Natural Attacks with Wounding could help here.

123456789blaaa
2013-09-05, 06:12 PM
Feral Necropolitan Darfellan, Warlock 6/Horned Harbinger 2/Soul Eater 2/Horned Harbinger +8/Soul Eater +2

INVOCATIONS
Least: Spiderwalk, Summon Swarm, Entropic Warding
Lesser: Charm

Become a horned, undead feral creature of the night. Walk on walls, summon swarms of bats, and bend enemies to your will (Charm isn’t dominate, but we can pretend). Drain your enemies to nothing, then bring them back as your thrall.

MISSING: No gaseous form ability, although Entropic Warding could be replaced with Breath of the Night or Miasmic Cloud to pretend, I suppose - but it’s not at all the same. No alternate form. While you have a bite attack that drains levels (thanks to Soul Eater), you’re really not draining blood - although an Amulet of Natural Attacks with Wounding could help here.

Be a Longtooth Shifter instead of a Darfellan. Then take the Longtooth Elite feat. This will give you a bite attack that drains Con (you'll need another template to be a monstrous humanoid for Soul Eater though).

You could also be a necropolitan (or other undead creature) and replace some of the levels in the build with four levels in Thrall of Juiblex (for at-will Alter Self). Then take the Assume Supernatural Ability feat multiple times for Domination, Energy Drain, and Gaseous Form and transform into a Vampire Spawn.

The Viscount
2013-09-06, 10:36 AM
You could also be a necropolitan (or other undead creature) and replace some of the levels in the build with four levels in Thrall of Juiblex (for at-will Alter Self). Then take the Assume Supernatural Ability feat multiple times for Domination, Energy Drain, and Gaseous Form and transform into a Vampire Spawn.

I see what you did there.

A hooded pupil cleric with the Hunger Domain, perhaps with a dabble in wildshape ranger and mindbender.