PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Gestalt Godling Campaign Assisstance

Blackhawk748
2013-09-05, 07:31 PM
In the near future my DM plans on running a gestalt campaign from lvl 1 to whenever where every player starts as a Demigod, meaning divine rank 0. Now the interesting part. We can increase our Divine Ranks just like leveling up, meaning when i get xp i can choose to put some into my Divine "level". We are fully aware that this means we could have a lvl 1 greater deity.

Heres some of our Housrules that are relevant: The Two Weapon Fighting tree is now one feat that just adds one extra attack to a total of three. So it looks a lot like it does now, except its one feat.
Weapon focus gives +1 to hit/3lvls
Weapon Specialization +2 damage/4lvls
Rage Mage gives full casting progression

Now this is my tentative plan:
Race: Hobgoblin (no LA)
Alignment NN
Barbarian 1/Sorcerer 3/ Rage Mage 10/Barbarian 6
Fighter (armored mage ACF) 5/Beastheart Adept 10/Beastmaster 5

Feats:
1st: Animal Affinity, TWF (flaw)
2nd:(Fighter Feat):Weapon Focus (Battleaxe)
3rd:Combat Casting
4th:(fighter Feat):Weapon Specialization (Battleaxe)
6th:Wild Cohort
9th:Natural Bond(Beastheart Adept)
12th:Skill Focus (handle Animal)
15th:Extra Rage (Spell Rage)
18th:Natural Bond (Beastmaster)

Im gonna be a dual-wielder with axes and have a pack of wolves following me around.

The Concept: I dont like the Goblin Racial God, he's a wimp. So i have created Torgg the Wolf King, Lord of the Goblins, Alpha of All Wolves, or hes gonna be. As for Divine powers, im gonna give him the Domains of War, Cold, Trickery (he is a goblin god) and Animal.

Now im up for suggestions, both thematic and those to just make him a better facesmasher. Thanks all
Edit: im also pretty sure there is gonna be a bit more messing around with what we get as deities.