PDA

View Full Version : interesting idea

geonova
2013-09-05, 10:51 PM
i want to know if it's possible to aquire both powerful build and slight build, because i would love to give both to a rogue and see what happens. a goliath grants powerful build, but are there any classes that grant slight build?

prufock
2013-09-06, 07:28 AM
Off the top of my head, a human with the Jotenbrud feat might keep it when polymorphed into a kobold or whatever with Slight Build. This depends on if the feat is an Ex attack or quality or what. I'm not quite clear on the ruling on that; might need a Rules Compendium lookup.

Segev
2013-09-06, 07:31 AM
Off the top of my head, a human with the Jotenbrud feat might keep it when polymorphed into a kobold or whatever with Slight Build. This depends on if the feat is an Ex attack or quality or what. I'm not quite clear on the ruling on that; might need a Rules Compendium lookup.

Worse, it might qualify as an ability that requires a "specific" bodily feature. Namely, your size.

Psyren
2013-09-06, 08:35 AM
If you don't mind dipping into PF, the Aegis has a 1-point suit customization that gives it Powerful Build regardless of its size or any other modifiers. So you can be a Slight Kobold and dip into Aegis for that customization, thus gaining both.