PDA

View Full Version : Premade Cities?

Ramshack
2013-09-06, 09:01 AM
I'm sure this is asked alot. But for some reason the search function isn't working for me so I apologize if this is redundant.

But are there any premade cities preferrably with maps, guilds and noble houses prominent citizens etc all fleshed out available for purchase?

Fax Celestis
2013-09-06, 09:02 AM
Ptolus.

What you're looking for is called Ptolus.

Psyren
2013-09-06, 09:04 AM
d20Pro just had a kickstarter (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/628771938/d20pro-virtual-tabletop-content) to throw all this sort of stuff into a Marketplace. Not sure when they'll finish uploading it all but there should be some neat premade content there once they're done. The kickstarter was wildly successful, bringing in over 10x what they asked for.

Greenish
2013-09-06, 09:14 AM
Eberron has Sharn, The City of Towers and The City of Stormreach, each of which is dedicated to detailing the named city. Would require quite a bit of adaption for other settings, though.

[Edit]: Cityscape had a few sample cities, didn't it?

dysprosium
2013-09-06, 11:38 AM
The DMGII has Saltmarsh. Borders lizard folk colony and the city's major clergy is a front for demon worship (iirc).

There are quite a few third party city books -- probably the best come from the Scarred Lands (Sword and Sorcery):

Hollowfaust is a city of necromancers.
Mithral is a city protected by some uber golem.
(Can't remember the name) is a city kind of like a fantasy Las Vegas/New Orleans -- Sin is in!

Tvtyrant
2013-09-06, 01:13 PM
Planescape has Sigil statted up, Spelljammer has a lot of spacedocks set out. Forgotten realms probably has the most filled in cities.