PDA

View Full Version : Secret of the velvet door-Dungeon 1B

Philemonite
2013-09-06, 09:54 AM
With great excitement you pass through the velvet door eager to find out what is on the other side. You are a little disappointed to find only nothing. Literally nothing. Darkness surrounds you, only the velvet door casting a faint light on the eternal darkness.
Lost for a second you are startled by the voice coming from your communicator.
"This is professor Setros. Is your transport successful?"

ArlEammon
2013-09-06, 01:37 PM
"OH! MY GOD!!" THIS IS REAL!!!" Was all Jacob was capable of saying. As he blurted it out, it was obvious that he had no idea he was in for something genuinely supernatural.

oblivion6
2013-09-06, 06:07 PM
Brianna was unimpressed, to say the least. Is this really the best they can come up with? I'm just standing in a dark room and the door has some sort of glow-in-the-dark paint. I'm ashamed I even let myself think it was real for the amount of time it took to ask Seteros about where we were going. She chuckled at that. I notice he didn't even answer.

Hearing the Professor's voice, she said "There's nothing over here. What are we doing, exactly?" Lowering her voice she couldn't resist another comment. You realize you're preventing me from finishing my book?

She winced when she heard Jacob. I seriously doubt it's real. This is all some elaborate joke. A hoax. She didn't want to be so negative, but nothing evidenced so far had convinced her this was at all real. For all she knew, the whole Persona thing could have been a figment of her sub-concious mind.

AnimeKid
2013-09-06, 06:31 PM
Damian looked around, not quite in wonder more of excitement of the unknown. He looked at his team and he had to admit that he thought they would be okay if they ran into anything. Though maybe team at this point would be a little bit of a stretch for how much they knew each other. A group sounds better. Speaking into the communicator he said, "We're here Professor. So what are we supposed to do?"

Covering the piece he spoke into with his hand he said to Brianna, "Aw don't be like that, um Brianna was it? Don't just dismiss it out of hand. Besides seems like kind of a waste to go through all of this for it to just be a hoax don't you think? Besides you saw your persona too didn't you?"

oblivion6
2013-09-06, 07:03 PM
Brianna nodded. "That's my name. Damien?" She paused. "Let's just say I made a certain guidance counselor--I think--angry. Apparently he want's to get back at me in whatever way he possibly can, so he's toying with me. Only thing that makes sense." Despite the dim-lighting, he could swear he saw her face darken and her eyes grew hard. Trick of the light? "As for my "Persona"... I don't know what I saw; it very well could have been a dream. I was having a bad day--I won't tell you why--and I read a lot so it was probably a figment of my imagination."

AnimeKid
2013-09-06, 07:51 PM
At hearing her reasoning to why the place they were in might be a hoax Damian's eyes flash with an unnatural animalistic anger. It is only there for a second before it is gone, a more normal but still intense look of anger on his face. "Well I certainly hope that isn't the case. I hate people who would do such a thing to others. Well, at the very least if that is true you won't be physically hurt over this." He takes the time to calm himself down to look at the positives of the situation.

"Still even without that reason I can understand your hesitation. For me I really think this might be the real thing. Mostly because I think I did see mine and it looks like a lot of other people did too. Some of them weren't exactly subtle about it."

Philemonite
2013-09-07, 07:34 AM
"You are there to investigate the area, but do not go too far. Keep the Velvet Door in your sight, in case you need to retreat. We are detecting hostile presence in your vicinity, so stay alert.
And don't worry about the darkness, you will get used to it soon."

oblivion6
2013-09-07, 04:22 PM
Brianna appeared momentarilly startled by Damian's eyes but seems to think nothing of it. When Setros responded over the communicators, she rolled her eyes and looked back to Damian. "Well, this'll be the 'Hoax Test.' Let's see what comes of this." It is clear from her voice she expects nothing to happen.

ArlEammon
2013-09-07, 07:20 PM
"My Farfignootin God, what is going on here? IS this all for real? ARE OUR LIVES IN DANGER?" Jacob demanded in a forcefully inquisitive manner. His face was contorted in the darkness into a fierce snarl. He felt as if though he was angrier than he had ever been in his life.

oblivion6
2013-09-08, 01:41 AM
Not ours, Brianna thought to herself, hearing Jacob. But I can think of a certain professor and guidance counselor whose lives might be in danger if this is a trick.

AnimeKid
2013-09-08, 09:25 AM
Damian looks over to Jacob as he claps a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, calm down. Look either one of two things is going on here. Either A). Brianna is right and this is all a hoax, in which case panicking won't help or do anything. Or B). This is very real and if our lives our in danger panicking and shouting makes our survival chances even lower. Either way we were given a choice to back out so there is no use in crying over spilt milk now. Right now let's just investigate like he said. Stay close.

Damian cautiously walks forward to explore the area. As he peers at the darkness his eyes get more and more used to it. He tries to see if he can spot anything recognizable like stairs or heck even a wall, anything.

Philemonite
2013-09-08, 09:37 AM
You notice some movement in the distance, and as you attempt to focus your vision you notice a few shadowy figures in the distance. As the figures approach your Velvet cards start to glow and you hear a voice from the radio.
"Hostiles, dead ahead. Take a defensive position cadets, it's showtime."

AnimeKid
2013-09-08, 10:17 AM
Damian's eyes widen at seeing the shadowy figures. While they could just be guys in dark costumes it didnt' feellike it. Damian's instincts were screaming, 'danger, danger'! Getting into a fighting position Damian gritted his teeth as he says, "I hope you guys know how to fight, if not then stay behind me! Something tells me that this isn't a hoax!"

oblivion6
2013-09-08, 02:40 PM
"Speak for yourself." Brianna said to Damian. "Th- this is where the whole hoax falls apart--it was flimsy to begin with." She didn't sound so certain now.

She positioned herself behind Damian, not trusting herself in a fight--if that was indeed what it came down too. "Shows over you clowns!" She shouted into the darkness at the people dressed in black cloaks, feeling more confident than just a second ago. "Go home and tell your boss that I didn't fall for his cheap-ass games."

Philemonite
2013-09-09, 06:26 AM
As the figures get closer something begins to glow in your hand. The light materializes creating weapon in your hand. You hear a voice in your head. "Call for me".

Four figures approach you. They appear human but you notice that something is wrong. The darkness emanating from this figures is unnatural and their faces are covered by masks.

"Hold your position cadets. You can do this. Your Personas are waiting for you to call them out."

You must summon your persona in the first turn.

Two knights in the front, priestess and magician in the back. You have initiative. You can act right away, or you can wait for the shadows to attack.

Jacob-Caster
HP20
SP12
Damian-Striker
HP24
SP8
Brianna-Healer
HP20
SP12
Satè-Controller
HP22
SP10
Alistair-Striker
HP24
SP8

AnimeKid
2013-09-09, 09:13 AM
Damian's eyes widened at the figures that approached. The darkness coming from them. IT was eerie and filled him with a sense of dread. He was about to back up from them when he remembered that Brianna was behind him. He grit his teeth at the figures before his vision went double for a second and he felt like he had a splitting headache. It was like something was trying to tear it's way out of his skull. His Velvet card glowed brightly as he looked down and as if in a trance pulled it from his pocket. As he did so a symbol appeared below him.
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120710053931/megamitensei/images/5/52/00CardBack.jpg

'I am thou. Thou art I.' These words rang in Damian's head as his arm dropped from the position that the velvet card floated in the air. Somehow he knew what to do. "*gasp*Per...so...na!" as he uttered the words his fist flew forward, striking the card and shattering it to pieces. However he oddly felt that he need not worry as the card seemed to reform in his pocket. The more pressing matter was the figure that appeared. His persona.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130414041935/marveldatabase/images/d/d9/Hercules_%28Earth-TRN259%29_001.png

He knew all that he needed to do. "Bash." With that the persona still glowing an etheral blue shot forward to smash one of the figures in the front with a glowing fist.

(OOC: What do you think? Too much?)

oblivion6
2013-09-09, 05:29 PM
"Okay guys, this isn't funny an...." Brianna's voice trailed off as she heard the voice in her head. Then she yelped in suprise as a crossbow of all things appeared in her hand.

She watched, suprised, as Damian... Did whatever the hell Damian just did. Could I really have a persona...? She had never fully believed in it, fully expecting the whole thing to have been a dream. Even as she considered what was transpiring, her subconcious self was calling out to Panacea--the entity she believed to have been in her dream--and a faint outline of the goddess' figure could be seen forming in front of her.

Right then, something clicked in her mind and she quieted her mind, heedless to all but the sound of the voice in her head. She completed the calling and the goddess in front of her solidified. Calmly, she pointed at Damian and his persona--Hercules? The most overrated hero of greek mythology? She realized with a start that the figure in front of her pointed as well. "Sukukaja, She muttered, despite having no idea what the word meant. As well-versed as she was in many subjects, second languages had never come easy to her. In fact, she had barely passed Spanish with a "D" back in the States before...

Casting Sukukaja on Damian to raise his Agility. This costs 3 SP?

Alchemicality
2013-09-11, 04:21 PM
Satè

I examined the shadows. 'What exactly are they?', the thought raced through my mind. I didn't exactly know how they were capable of existing. They were just darkness, with an unnerving mask on them.

He watched the others. It was mesmerising, how they did these actions without a second thought, almost like it was instinctive. He gripped tightly the spear that had appeared in his hand. I suppose if summon greek heroes was possible, so was having weapons magically appear in your hands.

On the other hand, I could feel the velvet card's power. It was pulsating, almost like it was calling out to me. What exactly were these capable of? Suddeny, an eerily familiar image became locked in his mind, something that looked like a fish, as his velvet card started floating in mid-air. "Persona." It instantly came to my mind and I had said it as if he had rehearsed it a thousand times. It imploded, before Finntan came into full view.

"Dream Haze." An eery fog surrounded one of the back shadows. Soon after, they collapsed onto the floor, seemingly unconcious.

Casting Dream Haze on the Priestess!

ArlEammon
2013-09-11, 04:46 PM
Merlin
"I am Merlin, ancient and wise since the beginning and end of the Creation. I have overcome my ancient sleep in order that I may come to the World's aid once more."
Jacob didn't know what was happening as he spoke these words. . .He tapped his staff lightly on the ground and flame enveloped one of the Knights as he did so.

Casts Dio on an enemy (Knight)

http://imageshack.us/a/img24/3064/rdjs.jpg

Philemonite
2013-09-12, 05:18 AM
As your Velvet card stars filling with energy, you feel there is so much more you can do with it.
As one of the figures disperses the other attack.
You can now use your cards in combat
Damian deals 7 damage
Brianna +2 agility, 3 turns
Satè Miss
Jacob deals 6 damage
Alistair deals 8 damage (critical)
Knight 2 deals 7 damage (Alistair)
Magician deals 6 damage (Jacob)
Priestess deals 4 damage (Damien)

Jacob-Caster
HP14/20
SP9/12
Damian-Striker
HP18/24
SP7/8
Brianna-Healer
HP20
SP9/12
Satè-Controller
HP22
SP7/10
Alistair-Striker
HP15/24
SP7/8

Knight 1
Damage taken 7+6+8
Knight 2
Damage taken
Magician
Damage taken
Priestess
Damage taken

Since all shadows have moved it is your turn again.

oblivion6
2013-09-13, 12:05 AM
[Just a note, I cast Sukukaja on damian, not myself.]

Still calm, much calmer than she should be in a fight to the death with...demons, Brianna closed her eyes. In her minds eye she could see the life-forces of her allies and instinctively knew who needed healing and who didn't as well as exactly how to heal them. Apparently her Persona hd her on auto-pilot or something and was the one really in control. She faced a moment of hesitation. Did she heal one of those actively engaged or instead heal this Jacob--Merlin--fellow(what an odd pairing, her mind thought, wandering for just a split-second.)? In the end, she decided to go for the former option, mostly out of self-preservation. "Dia," she pointed at Alistair and watched as his wounds knit shut.

Casting Dia on Aistair.

ArlEammon
2013-09-13, 12:09 AM
Jacob
Jacob felt the attack of the enemy painfully, but his Persona had an insanely strong will which kept him disciplined through the assault. "Dio!" Fire then struck out against the enemy spell caster. . . Jake felt as if he was totally secure in this situation despite what seemed to be obviously contrary to his notion.

Casts Dio on enemy caster

AnimeKid
2013-09-13, 02:31 AM
Damian was still panting when hit attack from one part anxiety, two parts exhilaration. Then the attack came that knocked him back and scuffed him up a little. He grit his teeth as he got back to his feet and looked at his gaunlet covered hands. Clenching them tightly into fist Damiand bouncdd on the balls of his feet before shootin forward towards the knight to try to hit it with his best straight punch.

Philemonite
2013-09-14, 06:22 AM
Alistair is still on auto-pilot, Satè is not, I just posted his action to speed up the combat.

Brianna heals 6 HP
Jacob deals 7 damage (critical)
Damian deals 8 damage (critical)
Satè Miss (sorry, the dice roller hates you)
Alistair (Single Shot) deals 8 damage (critical, knight)
Knight deals 6 damage (Alistair)
Magician deals 5 damage (Satè)
Priestess heals 7 HP (Knight)

Jacob-Caster
HP14/20
SP6/12
Damian-Striker +2 agility, 2 turns
HP16/24
SP6/8
Brianna-Healer
HP20
SP6/12
Satè-Controller
HP17/22
SP7/10
Alistair-Striker
HP21/24
SP7/8

Knight 2
Damage taken 8+8-7
Magician
Damage taken 7
Priestess
Damage taken
Don't forget you can counter.

oblivion6
2013-09-14, 01:50 PM
Once more she spoke the words that came unbidden to her lips and pointed at Damian. Dia, She whispered. As the healing light flowed over him, she could feel her own strength waning. She couldn't be far from burning out her abilities at this rate. What would happen if she reached that point? Would she lose the use of her Persona so soon?

Temporarilly pushing the other entity aside, Brianna did her best to survey the battlefield even if she wasn't a combat-oriented person and tried to figure out how to best end this battle. It didn't take long to find the answer. Sate, Jacob! She yelled at the two of them, working out something in her mind even as the words left her moth. Hit the demon in the very back! I think its healing them. She pointed towards one of the demons making up their rear. It was smaller than the others; she would almost swear it was a girl.

[Basically Brianna wants you to concentrate your fire on the Priestess. Though she won't be too disappointed if you don't. After all, its not like she has a firm grasp of battlefield tactics IC.]

Casting Dia on Damian

AnimeKid
2013-09-14, 07:48 PM
Damian lets a sigh of relief flow over him as Brianna heals him. He would have to thank her once this was over. For now though they had a battle to win. Damian hears Brianna bark out a strategy as he smiles. "My thoughts exactly Brianna. Though if they try to go for it the one in front could blindside them. So I'll create an opening!" he shouts as he runs forward to gain the knights attention, the silhouette that Hercules had faded into before changing back to his full solid form and rushing forward with an arm pulled back clean the knights clock. "Eat this you creep! Sonic Punch!"

Alchemicality
2013-09-15, 07:14 AM
Satè

This fight was looking up. Hopefully we'd take them out soon before they had multiple chances to retaliate.

I run up to the shadow in the front, the second Knight, hoping to use Damian's distraction as an opening. "Take this!" I shout before attempting to use my spear to impale him in the back.

Philemonite
2013-09-16, 01:20 PM
As you take a second to look through the darkness you get a feeling that you are being watched.
Alistair is still on auto-pilot, Jacob is not, I just posted his action to speed up the combat.

Brianna heals 6 HP
Damian deals 7 damage
Satè deals 4 damage
Jacob deals 6 damage (Magician, Agi)
Alistair (Single Shot) deals 7 damage (Magician)
Priestess deals 4 damage (Alistair)
Jacob-Caster
HP14/20
SP3/12
Damian-Striker +2 agility, 2 turns
HP20/24
SP5/8
Brianna-Healer
HP20
SP3/12
Satè-Controller
HP17/22
SP7/10
Alistair-Striker
HP19/24
SP6/8

Knight 2
Damage taken 9+7+4
Magician
Damage taken 7+6+7
Priestess
Damage taken

oblivion6
2013-09-18, 12:27 AM
We've won! I can't believe we won... I still can't believe that really just happened. Brianna thought, excited. Technically they hadn't won quite yet, but she saw no possible way to lose this fight. Even as her persona was starting to fade away and get weaker, a new feeling crept up on her out of nowhere. She felt the strangest urge to kill this thing as quickly as possible. An irrational hatred of it. It was almost as if she were viewing this shadow in a way she hadn't viewed anybody since the days directly after her friends murder. What better place to get all her anger and emotion out than here? Otherwise she might snap and lash out at others--like she almost had at Jacob when they had first entered. It had been getting harder to hold it in lately.

She took a deep breath to steady herself, she lined up the best shot she could, untrained as she was, and fired. That's for Sophia! She screamed, as if this were her killer. She watched the arrow fly towards its mark...

Making a basic attack with my crossbow against the priestess.

AnimeKid
2013-09-18, 08:05 AM
Damian let out a whoop of victory as the knight went down to his and Sate's combined attack. He his head whipped around to look at the last shadow when Brianna let out her battle cry and shot an arrow at it. Deciding to help her work out some of that aggression she had he ran up to the creature after she had fired and and attacked with haymaker.

Basic attack

Alchemicality
2013-09-18, 02:07 PM
Satè

I couldn't help but smile at Damian's 'woop' of victory. It looked like his distraction worked and it was only one shadow left. Perhaps this wasn't such a bad idea after all. I overheard Brianna's cry of rage and decided to end this battle for good. I rushed up to the last shadow and attacked with my spear.

B-b-b-basic attack.

Philemonite
2013-09-20, 01:06 PM
I'm not even gonna roll that, you already won.:smalltongue:
Soundtrack (www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyly3JtXoy4‎).:smallwink:

The moment the shadow dissipates you hear a voice coming from the darkness.
"You guys had me worried for a second, but I am impressed. It's a good thing you didn't need my assistance."
A blond boy emerges from the mist that surrounds you. With a warm smile he points her card towards you.
"I'm gonna need to borrow some energy. Don't worry, you'll be fine."
You start to feel that your energy is drawn to his card and your own card starts to lose it's glow.
"Elbereth" he screams as a huge glowing figure appears above his and starts to gather energy. A circle of light forms around the figure and it is then that you notice the huge shadows in the distance. With a slight movement of the boy's hand the circle expends and the light illuminates all the shadows. As the figure disappears he moves his hand to his ear to adjust his communicator.
"Captain, we are finished here. Despite their inexperience they have managed to pass. Considering it was their first time they were amazing. We are returning to the base."
He then turns his attention to you.
"Our work here is done, we should get back to the door, if you are ready."

ArlEammon
2013-09-20, 01:42 PM
I'm not even gonna roll that, you already won.:smalltongue:
Soundtrack (www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyly3JtXoy4‎).:smallwink:

The moment the shadow dissipates you hear a voice coming from the darkness.
"You guys had me worried for a second, but I am impressed. It's a good thing you didn't need my assistance."
A blond boy emerges from the mist that surrounds you. With a warm smile he points her card towards you.
"I'm gonna need to borrow some energy. Don't worry, you'll be fine."
You start to feel that your energy is drawn to his card and your own card starts to lose it's glow.
"Elbereth" he screams as a huge glowing figure appears above his and starts to gather energy. A circle of light forms around the figure and it is then that you notice the huge shadows in the distance. With a slight movement of the boy's hand the circle expends and the light illuminates all the shadows. As the figure disappears he moves his hand to his ear to adjust his communicator.
"Captain, we are finished here. Despite their inexperience they have managed to pass. Considering it was their first time they were amazing. We are returning to the base."
He then turns his attention to you.
"Our work here is done, we should get back to the door, if you are ready."

I"m a little confused. Were our lives really in danger?

Philemonite
2013-09-20, 01:48 PM
"Not with me around." The boy responds with a smile.
"We just had to make you think you were in danger in order to draw out your Persona. It might seem a little cruel, but it has proven to be the best method. And now that your Persona is under your control you are ready."

AnimeKid
2013-09-21, 11:23 AM
Damian runs over check if Brianna was okay since shwas the only one who didn't get healed. "You doin' okay there sharpshooter?" It was then after response that the strange bloy showed up and easily dispatched all the shadows they could see. After Damianhears him speak and answer Jacobs question he sighed.

"Right, tutorial. Of course. Well at least they planned for if we actually could beat those things. Still you could have at least given us your name before you bruised our egos. By thway what was that whole borrowing our energy deal about?" Damian says this as he walks towards the exit with Brianna.

oblivion6
2013-09-21, 03:23 PM
As the shadow disappeared, so too did her Persona and the sense of calm that had overtaken her promptly vanished. Okay, what the hell just happened? She asked herself, her mind coming up with a million possible explanations--the result of reading a lot and an overactive imagination. She heard Damien's voice and turned towards him. And why did I get so bent out of shape about that last shadow? There's no way in hell that it killed Sophia after all. She had to blink back tears thinking of her friend again. Though it had been over a year since it happened, the pain still hadn't dulled in the slightest. I'm alright, thank you for asking. She said as calmly as could be managed.

When the boy stepped out of hiding and explained himself, she nearly snapped. They were out fighting for their lives and this guy was just sitting on his ass!? Normally she wouldn't have said anything, but she wasn't really in the best of moods right now. Thinking of Sophia tended to do that to her. I suppose you do deserve some "energy." watching people fight for their lives while you sit around laughing with a soda and a bag of popcorn can be pretty tiring.

Alchemicality
2013-09-22, 08:24 AM
Satè

I breathed a sigh of relief, finally the battle was over. Walking over to the rest of the group, I say "This was certainly a trial by fire, don't you think so?" I take a lingering look at the mysterious boy who appeared after the battle had ended. "At least we were not in any true danger." I was actually quite suprised that we picked up on battle so easily. Perhaps it was just the adrenaline of conflict.

oblivion6
2013-09-22, 06:29 PM
Brianna looked at Sate, her eyes were almost blood-shot; almost like she'd been crying, but not crying(if that makes any sense to ya). We think our lives weren't in danger. For all we know he could have been taing a nap instead of watching us.

Philemonite
2013-09-23, 07:49 AM
"The name is Benjamin. Lieutenant Benjamin if you want to be formal, but I tend to skip the titles.
Captain's orders were not to interfere unless necessary and you did a pretty good job. Besides, if we do everything for you how are you going to learn? The next time you come here you might be on your own."
He pauses for a second, before continuing.
"Well, those things were huge, so I couldn't dispatch them without a little boost, and I couldn't let them follow us. I might be good, but I'm not that good."
He turns to Brianna, still keeping a smile on his face.
"You are the group's healer? You have potential, but we will have to work on your technique."

oblivion6
2013-09-23, 11:07 PM
This kid has a lot of guts. She thought to herself. Boy had he picked the wrong time to mess with her; she was already in a foul mood and he was going out of his way to irritate her, she just knew it.

Oh really? She asked, glaring daggers at the man. What's wrong with my 'technique'?

Philemonite
2013-09-24, 02:04 PM
"There is nothing wrong, but you are new, and you have a lot to learn. You are like a young Picasso, holding the brush for the first time. You need a lot of practice if you want to become a master." A smile never left Ben's face, and his cheerfulness was becoming annoying.
"We should go back, there are more of those things out there and I am a bit drained."

AnimeKid
2013-09-24, 04:30 PM
Damian nodded at Ben as he walked forward, putting a calming hand on Brianna's shoulder to try to prevent her from blowing a gasket. This was going to be interesting, he thought as the walked back through the door that started it all.

oblivion6
2013-09-24, 07:17 PM
You know what? I'm done talking to you, Brianna said. She glared at him one last time then pointedly looked away. Looking at Damian, she muttered a quick question to him. You've been here longer than I. What is the school's policy about picking fights on school-sponsered events...?

AnimeKid
2013-09-24, 08:08 PM
You know what? I'm done talking to you, Brianna said. She glared at him one last time then pointedly looked away. Looking at Damian, she muttered a quick question to him. You've been here longer than I. What is the school's policy about picking fights on school-sponsered events...?

Damian looks at her as he as he whispers back, "I don't think the school rulebook covers door to alternate dimensions where we fight shadow creatures using personas. Still are you okay? You seem a bit more on edge than you were before."

oblivion6
2013-09-24, 08:25 PM
Brianna's face took on a look of anger--mixed with a deep sadness. "I think I have a right to be a b-" She started to shout, but caught herself. She took a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself down. Sorry; the fight reminded me of certain things I would rather not relive. Thinking about it never fails to put me in a bad mood.

Philemonite
2013-09-25, 08:25 AM
As you pass through the velvet door again your eyes start to sting a little and you cover them with your hand. It takes a moment to adjust and by the time you remove your hand you see professor Setros trying to hide his smile.
"Congratulations to you too, Benjamin says you were excellent for beginners." He says trying to keep his voice cold and distant.

***This thread is finished, you can now continue posting in the introductions thread.***